Sanyo Dp47460 LCD Issues, Please Help - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 05-19-2012, 11:04 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I hope someone can give me some insight. I just got a Sanyo DP47460 given to me cause they didn't want to try to fix. Well I can't pass up at least trying to fix. Anyway, it will power on and then it will just shut off on its own. Like when I brought it home I plugged it in and it powered up I was messing around with all the menus etc for like a minute or two and it didn't power off. So I turned it off my self and then powered it back on and it worked for like 30 sec. Then shut off. I then powered it back on and it would power on for about 10 seconds then shutoff. Then I tried to power on again and it didn't power on at all. I just unplugged it completely and going to see if it will turn on at all in the mourning. However, I wanted to pick your guys brain and see what everyone thinks I need to replace on this tv. I don't mind putting money into it. I just don't want to replace one part and it not work and then keep replacing more parts. So if you guys can give any insight I greatly appreciate it. Thanks ahead of time. ,Rich
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page