I am planning to purchase a 55" 3D HDTV in the near future and have short listed the following two options:
1) Samsung ES6500 (the 6-series one with micro dimming - its called ES6800 here in Dubai)
2) LG LM7600
3) Sony HX850 / HX 853
I have been reading reviews over the internet and am totally confused with which on to go for. My primary requirments are:
1) Blacks as deep as possible
2) Will be used for TV (SD+HD), Movies, Sports & rarely Games.
3) TV will be used with room lights on, only sometimes the lights will be dim/off.
4) 3D - though I'll only use it sometimes and probably for small durations.
5) Viewing distance is not a concern since 55" suits my needs perfectly.
6) Budget circa $2,600 (I live in Dubai, UAE so this is just an estimate)
Please can someone provide some insight on which set is better for my requirements? Perhaps there may be a better option?
Aprpeciate your help.
EDIT: Added Sony HX850 / HX853 to the list!