I have a problem with my LG LED 47LS5700 TV: BLANK SCREEN / SOUND OK
1) The sound working well
2) There is no picture but the backlight is working, because I can see the light --> Blank (black) Screen, not white
3) I replaced the T-CON Board --> Ref: 6870C-0401B / Programmed by a supplier for 47" size screen
4) I checked All Capacitors on the Power Supply Board - everything look perfect (not blowing, not leaking)), I replace a couple of them to be sure in case of..
5) I measure all FUSES on this Power Supply--> OK !
6) I measure All diodes --> OK !
7) I measure All Output voltage as printed on the Power suply Board: 24V, 3.5V... : OK !
Do you have any advice, What can I check ?
Many Thanks for your attention and Help !!