Forum Jump: 

post #271 of 272 Old 06-22-2014, 08:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
Liked: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by portsnoy View Post
If you have a particular DVD where the Auto Aspect detection is acting funky, you can easily bypass it setting wide setting to Zoom 1, then going into TV settings; Picture; More; Size & Position; Vertical Size. Then adjust till the screen is filled. A bit of a pain, but it takes just a moment or two, and your ratio will stay parked throughout the entire movie with no aggravation.
Thanks, I read about that in Amazon review, I think. Will the adjustment stay put or will it revert when turned off?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #272 of 272 Old 06-23-2014, 07:30 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostate View Post
Thanks, I read about that in Amazon review, I think. Will the adjustment stay put or will it revert when turned off?
It will stay put on whichever input you adjust. The trick is to remember to set it back if you plan on watching something in a different aspect ratio. Incidentally you can achieve the same result setting the wide to auto stretch, however sometimes it may auto aspect during play in this mode after you've made your settings & overextend your desired stretch. (If so, a quick double click of the v button will revert it back).
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Vizio

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page