tv turns on and off suddenly model 47LK520 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 06-29-2012, 01:08 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
well to start off last night i turn on the lg lcd tv and after 2 minutes of being used it sddenly turned off i tried turning it back on but it wouldnt work. suddenly it turned back on by itself and it went back off by itself, i unplugged it from the wall and after 30 minutes or so I plugged back in an turned it on it worked for 10 minutes and the same problem occured.Then I reseted the television and it still happened the same problem after 20 minutes of use. I kept doing the same thing over and over and it still happened with the same problem. i began to give and unplugged it from the wall and left it unplugged the whole night i woke up and i decided to check it when i plugged it it took about 20-30 seconds to turn on after about 15-20 minutes the same problem occured. I dont think this should be after i have had the tv for about only 6 months. So i hope anybody can help me out with this problem that i am having. thank u.. any help??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-29-2012, 08:23 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Just had a new UN55ES7100 that was doing this and I returned it and got the 60"
Samsung told me the new firmware update would fix this problem but it did not. Next they were going to send out a service guy and I told them I'll just return it to the store where it was purchased.
HHGREGG did not sound to happy taking this set back but I was within their 30 return policy.
Good luck.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page