Where can I purchase self adhesive square bumpers? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 07-22-2012, 01:25 PM - Thread Starter
mlong68's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 52
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

Can anyone tell me where can I purchase bumpons/self adhesive square bumpers to repair a bad TAB bond?
I checked all my local stores and no one has them. Is there a certain size I need thickness in order to repair a TAB Bond (Double Image) issue?


mlong68 is offline  
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 Old 07-22-2012, 06:48 PM
Senior Member
BriscoCountyJr's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 457
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 31
I've bought some at Fry's Electronics retail stores, check if you have any of their stores in your area.
BriscoCountyJr is offline  
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off