Best Panasonic LED for GAMING - Page 2 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #31 of 35 Old 08-10-2012, 08:05 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have the 47" ET5 Panny.

Turn on the game mode option and there is no lag on anything. I don't use consoles but I do have a HTPC hooked up and play everything via Steam and an ATI video card.

Colors and blacks and all that? Totally happy with it but I am not a crazy person doing magnificent glass tests on my TV. I just sit back and play stuff and enjoy it. Both vertical and horizontal viewing angles are perfect for what I need.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 35 Old 08-10-2012, 12:06 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Liked: 203

yeah, I find that site's methods highly questionable, especially their 'calibrations' with backlight maxed out
post #33 of 35 Old 08-10-2012, 05:48 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Liked: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordJezo View Post

Turn on the game mode option and there is no lag on anything. I don't use consoles but I do have a HTPC hooked up and play everything via Steam and an ATI video card.
Colors and blacks and all that? Totally happy with it but I am not a crazy person doing magnificent glass tests on my TV. I just sit back and play stuff and enjoy it. Both vertical and horizontal viewing angles are perfect for what I need.

You don't need a magnifying glass to see issues with black levels, contrast ratio, and color accuracy and caring about PQ is not 'crazy'. Low input lag and wide viewing angles are strengths of this TV (thanks to the IPS panel) but to me in no way does that make the issues mentioned above irrelevant.
post #34 of 35 Old 10-28-2012, 05:14 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordJezo View Post

I was thinking about buying an et5... what do you think about picture quality? are you satisfied?

And... I've heard that it has minor issues, something like an "halo" effect during movement... have you noticed it? or some other problem?

Thank you^^
post #35 of 35 Old 05-06-2013, 11:35 PM

I have a 55 inch Panasonic WT50 and it's the best tv my eyes have laid eyes on. Picture quality is amazing both in movies and in games. The 3D movies also look amazing.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Panasonic , Led Hdtv , Panasonic Viera Tc L55dt50 , Panasonic Viera Tc P60gt30 60 Inch 1080p 600 Hz 3d Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Viera Tc L55wt50
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page