AVS Forum banner

Error "Playback not available" while playing MP4 movie on KDL46NX720

110K views 31 replies 19 participants last post by  Shihas 
#1 ·
Hi !,

I bought Sony Bravia LED Model No. KDL-46NX720 in October 2011. Earlier i was shocked to know that this model doesn't supports playing of .mkv files, so i had to convert the .mkv movies into .mp4 first and then copy it to USB or HDD and play it.

Since last week while watching a MP4 movie after run of around 45 minutes or so it stopped and displayed an error "Playback not available". I changed the version of video converter to older one and upgraded as well, I formatted the disks, scanned them, defragged them but it didn't help. It displayed the same error. To my astonishment the older movies which played well also started to display the same error after a run of around the same time.

I upgraded the firmware to the latest one i.e. Version PKG4.005GAA in May 2012 and was working well. GOD knows what happened with the LED. If anyone comes across the same error & have a solution do write back.

Regards,

JAK

See less See more
#3 ·
If said movie files are of questionable origin then what you are seeing is likely some form of DRM added into the firmware (like Cinavia).

Jason

#4 ·
Dear Jugal,

I've called the guys at call center & they said that the converter has some issues there would be nothing wrong with the LED.

Try some other movie converter or it's best to buy a WD (Western Digital) tuner or converter which converts the movie files and enables it to run on the LED at real time...Not so expensive though but i'll purchase it ina couple of days and will let you know.

But i;'ve heard that Sony has closed it's R&D and the model which we have is already discontinued. Heard rumors about Sony at the verge of closing down it's business. But anyways my next LED will be Samsung...It's good..& decent prices as well in comparison to Sony..

Abhisheik Jain

#7 ·
Hey Guys !

The update on this issue is:

The movies are encoded to stop piracy so either you have to decode them with the softwares (i'm currently working on them) & most importantly the Sony has strict rules and regulations for playing the industry. If you had a Sony music system in the 1990's you would have seen that the players wouldn't play the audio cd's which were recorded by us..

The best solution is to spend $100.00 - $ 150.00 and get the Western digital player and run the movies through it on your TV it will save your time and energy..But ask the vendor for the same issue which you've raised here.

I'm going to do the same.

#9 ·
I am experiencing a similar issue with a KDL55HX850. Most of my DVD and Blu-Ray rips play OK, but now I got two which first play OK, but then suddendly I get "Playback not available". These are MP4s I produced with Handbrake. One of them is Avatar. The scenes where I got problems were at 27 minutes and 55 minutes from the start (this is the Collector's Extended version). These were scenes that seemed to involve a high bitrate, so I first tried to reduce the maximum bitrate and total file size, from the initial 10+ GB. Did not help, except that I could get past the 27 minute point until the 55 minute point (which is a scene in which this cute blue couple is in the forest, and the "camera" is moving in ways that makes much of x.264 style compression pretty much ineffective). Then I tried lots and lots of different variations of x.264 encoding options. Did not help. At some point I noticed that there is funny cracking sound in that scene at 55 minutes. So the last thing I did was to drop the AAC audio track, and now I at least can fast forward through the whole film without getting stuck. This "Playback not available" would show up when playing the film at normal speed, but I would also always catch it by fast forwarding through the whole film at maximum (3) speed.

I will be trying out different audio options later today. It is of course possible that this is not really an audio issue, as it could also be some kind of MP4 container issue that doesn't show up if there is only one track (the video). I'll report if I find out something new.

#10 ·
I remuxed the x.264 video track and the AAC audio track to an M2TS container with ffmpeg. This seems to work now.

I tried transcoding the audio track, and creating the MP4 file with MP4Box, but neither one worked. The only working thing Handbrake could produce was the MP4 file without any audio tracks. MP4Box would produce a "working" MP4 file, but the audio track was badly off several seconds so that the film was unwatchable. I don't have any explanation for these findings. I have successfully used Handbrake before, and I cannot tell why this file proved to be so problematic. The size is not the issue (I transcoded the film to really small

#11 ·
I am encountering this same error on my Sony KDL-32CX520.

I have been converting my DVDs to .mp4 (H.264), using Handbrake, but noticed that many of the longer movies will give a "playback not available" a little ways into the movies. I'm not sure what this problem is. I usually play these off a hard drive, but I've even tried to play them from a USB with same results. My Sony BluRay BDP-S590 will play them off the USB without any issues. Also, if the files are in .avi format, they play fine.

Any suggestions?

According to the manual, these are the supported formats.

Video MPEG-1 .mpg, .mpe, .mpeg O O

MPEG-2 PS .mpg, .mpe, .mpeg O O

MPEG-2 TS .mpg, .m2t, .mpe, .mpeg O O

AVC (MPEG-4 part 10), MPEG-2 TS .m2ts, .mts O O

AVC (MPEG-4 part 10), MP4 .mp4 O O

MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 part 2), MP4 .mp4 O O

WMV (9/VC1), Asf .asf, .wmv O O

Music LPCM .wav O1 O

MPEG-1 Audio Layer-3 .mp3 O O

WMA (9), Asf .wma O O

- .aac X X

Image JPEG .jpg, .mpo O2,3 O2

RAW (Sony α) .arw4 O O

Not supported are:

DivX SD (Home Theater profile 3.0) .divx, .avi X X

Xvid .avi X X

DivX HD .divx, .avi X X

OGG .ogv X X

3gpp/3gpp2 .3gp, .3g2 X X

DivX HD plus, MKV .mkv X X

RealMedia .rm, .rmvb X X

MOV .mov X X

FLV .flv X X

MVC .mvc X X

PNG .png X X

WMA (9) .aac X X

USB supported file systems are FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, and exFAT. Files larger than 4GB are only supported when using the exFAT file system.

Not all files are guaranteed to play.

Here is the info on the file I was trying to play. I'm not doing anything special, just a normal mid-quality vid.

Format : MPEG-4

Format profile : Base Media / Version 2

Codec ID : mp42

File size : 1.27 GiB

Duration : 2h 32mn

Overall bit rate mode : Variable

Overall bit rate : 1 190 Kbps

Encoded date : UTC 2013-04-01 06:32:01

Tagged date : UTC 2013-04-01 07:17:41

Writing application : HandBrake 0.9.8 2012071700

Video

ID : 1

Format : AVC

Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec

Format profile : Main@L3.1

Format settings, CABAC : Yes

Format settings, ReFrames : 4 frames

Codec ID : avc1

Codec ID/Info : Advanced Video Coding

Bit rate mode : Variable

Bit rate : 1 024 Kbps

Width : 1 280 pixels

Height : 528 pixels

Display aspect ratio : 2.40:1

Frame rate mode : Variable

Frame rate : 23.976 fps

Minimum frame rate : 23.810 fps

Maximum frame rate : 24.246 fps

Color space : YUV

Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0

Bit depth : 8 bits

Scan type : Progressive

Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.063

Stream size : 1.09 GiB (86%)

Writing library : x264 core 120

Encoding settings : cabac=1 / ref=1 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x1:0x111 / me=hex / subme=2 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=0 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=0 / 8x8dct=0 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=0 / threads=6 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=1 / b_bias=0 / direct=1 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=1 / keyint=240 / keyint_min=24 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=10 / rc=2pass / mbtree=1 / bitrate=1024 / ratetol=1.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=3 / qpmax=69 / qpstep=4 / cplxblur=20.0 / qblur=0.5 / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00

Tagged date : UTC 2013-04-01 07:17:41

Color primaries : BT.709

Transfer characteristics : BT.709

Matrix coefficients : BT.709

Audio

ID : 2

Format : AAC

Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec

Format profile : LC

Codec ID : 40

Bit rate mode : Variable

Bit rate : 160 Kbps

Maximum bit rate : 199 Kbps

Channel(s) : 2 channels

Channel positions : Front: L R

Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz

Compression mode : Lossy

Delay relative to video : 83ms

Stream size : 174 MiB (13%)

Language : English

Tagged date : UTC 2013-04-01 07:17:40

I did find in another forum this advice, so I'll try and convert this file to see if his advice works.

"This is what worked for me:

TV: Sony KDL-32EX308

Software: Handbrake

In Handbrake, I set the Codec to MPEG-4 (FFmpeg)

Use NTSC (29.97) framerate and set it to Variable Framerate.

Set the encode to Constant Quality and put the slider between 1 and 8. Setting 1 will be higher quality but larger filesize. If you source video is already a crappy bitrate, then a higher setting here will not help you. (you can't get something from nothing).

Make sure the filename stays .mp4 and NOT .m4v. I changed the default settings in Preferences to not use this.

My audio is set to AAC. I use 160Kbps Audio bitrate.

These settings work on my Sony TV. In the future I will by an LG T.V. as they are more compatible with other codecs and do not tie you to one OS. " Posted by Teufelshunde.

Im

#12 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmelott  /t/1425315/error-playback-not-available-while-playing-mp4-movie-on-kdl46nx720#post_23306271

I am encountering this same error on my Sony KDL-32CX520.

I have been converting my DVDs to .mp4 (H.264), using Handbrake, but noticed that many of the longer movies will give a "playback not available" a little ways into the movies. I'm not sure what this problem is. I usually play these off a hard drive, but I've even tried to play them from a USB with same results. My Sony BluRay BDP-S590 will play them off the USB without any issues. Also, if the files are in .avi format, they play fine.

Any suggestions?

According to the manual, these are the supported formats.

Video MPEG-1 .mpg, .mpe, .mpeg O O

MPEG-2 PS .mpg, .mpe, .mpeg O O

MPEG-2 TS .mpg, .m2t, .mpe, .mpeg O O

AVC (MPEG-4 part 10), MPEG-2 TS .m2ts, .mts O O

AVC (MPEG-4 part 10), MP4 .mp4 O O

MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 part 2), MP4 .mp4 O O

WMV (9/VC1), Asf .asf, .wmv O O

Music LPCM .wav O1 O

MPEG-1 Audio Layer-3 .mp3 O O

WMA (9), Asf .wma O O

- .aac X X

Image JPEG .jpg, .mpo O2,3 O2

RAW (Sony α) .arw4 O O

Not supported are:

DivX SD (Home Theater profile 3.0) .divx, .avi X X

Xvid .avi X X

DivX HD .divx, .avi X X

OGG .ogv X X

3gpp/3gpp2 .3gp, .3g2 X X

DivX HD plus, MKV .mkv X X

RealMedia .rm, .rmvb X X

MOV .mov X X

FLV .flv X X

MVC .mvc X X

PNG .png X X

WMA (9) .aac X X

USB supported file systems are FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, and exFAT. Files larger than 4GB are only supported when using the exFAT file system.

Not all files are guaranteed to play.

It's now 2013, August. Sony can not release a firmware to fix this? I want .mkv, .rmvb, .divx, avi hd, etc. I want to play files off my 1TB NTFS hard drive.

#13 ·
I bought a Sony KDL-70W850B TV recently and ran into this exact same issue on this thread. I wanted to toss a few MP4's at the TV through DLNA and see how things worked. I first encountered the problem when encoding some DVD's in Hanbrake 0.10.0. Every single movie encode had this issue although the 30 minute TV episodes were fine. I then remembered that I had a few older encodes that were made with a prior version of Handbrake (I don't recall what version it was). Those movies encoded with the older version all worked fine. So I did the next logical step and downgraded Handbrake to Version 0.9.9 and all the DVD encodes I have passed through it have worked fine.

Like the above posters determined, it seemed to be some sort of issue with the Audio encode and/or Mux as the encoded files would all stop at the same spot using the same audio codec and different bitrates. If you change the audio codec from say AAC to AC3, then it would still hang the movie playback, but just a different spot. Luckily Handbrake 0.9.9 seems to work fine and that is my work around for DVD.

However, I just tried my first Blu-Ray encode tonight and ran into the exact same issue. This time I was not using Handbrake, but MP4tools instead to mux the audio to the original H.264 video track as I wanted to avoid re-encoding the video. The movie has a DTS soundtrack and I was converting the audio to AAC and AC3 without success. The AAC encodes would all stop at the same spot with different bitrates and the AC3 would stop also but at a different spot. This was bugging the crap out of me so I then proceeded to encode it as an MKV with AC3 audio instead of DTS since the TV does not deal with DTS tracks. On a whim, I decided to feed this MKV file into MP4tools and have it passthrough both the audio and video. Lo and behold, the darn movie now plays back as it should from start to finish!

The takeaways from this are:

1. The sony TV's are way too picky with the MP4 files. They really need to fix this. The bad files all played fine when played on the computer and other devices.
2. Make an MKV with the destination audio and video codec that you want to use from the ripped MKV so that you can just passthrough both audio and video to be muxed into an MP4.

I have not tried this yet for AAC audio but fingers crossed that it fixes that too. Will try this one tomorrow hopefully.

#14 ·
That's interesting SX. I have tried all sorts of tricks to get these damned .mp4s playing.

I now know that all my files under 1h 50min work flawlessly, while files over this duration will crash at ~50min through. With the pass-through technique you used, did you continue to use Handbrake 0.9.9? I tried it with the latest version and Avidemux and the files still failed.

#15 ·
I probably spoke too soon. I finally got around to encoding a few more blue-Rays and I'm still seeing this issue, even on movies about 90 minutes long. For Blu-Rays I am only using Handbrake for movies encoded in VC-1 or MPEG2. AVC encoded Blu-Rays I pass through the video and convert DTS to AAC. For a few movies this worked fine using the info in my previous post but others it still is not working.

So far using Handbrake 0.9.9 has worked fine for me on the VC-1 discs including a 151 minute movie. All DVDs encoded with this version have worked so far as well I have not tested all the encodes yet but did play about 20 so far. Handbrake 0.10.0 would produce a file that had these issues in nearly every encode for DVD.

I was hoping to use the MKVTools and MP4Tools to just transcode the video but looks like that isn't completely working. I'll have to do more testing and feed an AVC disk to Handbrake to see if re-encoding fixes the files that still refuse to play through.

The root of the issue unfortunately is that the Sony software is too picky or something. The files play back perfectly fine when played in any other player or device.

#16 ·
I should probably post the settings I use in Handbrake that have been working so far.

23.98 constant framerate.
No cropping, filtering, or de interlacing of any kind.
Large File size checkbox checked.
1 pass constant quality with slider set between 16 and 18.
Slow preset.
Advanced profile.
Level 4.1.
AC3 pass through, AAC encoding on any other audio format.

I need to perform more tests before I can say this works for sure. I have only tested 4 Blu-Rays with these settings so far but as I noted above, one of the movies was 150 minutes long and had no issues. Using Plex server running on iMac to serve files to the TV.

#17 ·
I performed two tests that pretty much say it's some quirk of the TV software or hardware. First, I passed the troubled mp4's to the Sony BDP-S5200 Blu-Ray player and it played the files with no issues. The second test was to play the same file as an MKV on the TV instead of an MP4 and the TV plays back the MKV file just fine.

#18 ·
SO disappointing. I purchased this tv with the streaming and play from usb features being EXTREMELY important to me. (x950b FWIW) and i find it amazed that a problem that existed YEARS ago is still plaguing this make of tv to this very day.

I emailed sony hoping they can confirm the issue and work on getting a solution into some firmware. I'd suggest you guys do the same. If they see activity regarding the same problem they'll have no choice but to fix it.

To be fair im sure ill get a generic reply from a chinese or indian guy who didnt read my post in its entirety anyhow.

So as big an inconvenience as it is, can anyone recommend a format that does work? Since almost all movies are now mp4 it would be best to just preconvert before watching to avoid getting half way through a movie and watching it fail on my 7k tv. Unfortunately i know next to nothing about formats and the like so i have to rely on others for a work around.

Ive tried from USB and via DNLA with several different copies of the same movie (had assumed it was the individual file when i first encountered the issue) but all ended up the same.

/sadface

#19 ·
Ftr I got a reply from Sony. They told me to update my (freshly updated) firmware and that should fix the issue.

I haven't seen any of you post here for awhile. Does that mean you just moved on to different brand TV or that you figured out a lasting workaround? If so.. Please share. I'm sick of mucking with it id rather be enjoying it :(

#20 ·
The frontline Sony Techs have two responses. Update the firmware and do a hard reset. Neither are effective in this situation. I have an HDD formatted EXFAT with no issues. I have a memory stick formated FAT32 with 3 movies just added at around 3 gigs each. Play fine on my iMac with VLC, but stop on the bravia.

#21 ·
Don't know if this issue has been solved or not but I had similar problems while trying to watch a movie and after 30 min or so my bravia tv says "playback not available"
I used vuze as a media server and converted the file to .vob took awhile to convert but the move now works and i don't get any playback error anymore.

#22 ·
I still use the Sony TV. I've just been punching away at ripping to HD and using Handbrake 0.99 to recompress the files to something the TV is fine with. I use this term loosely as I target a QF of 16 in Handbrake which usually produces a file similar in size to the rip. I haven't tested all of the files yet but I have not seen a single failure using this method. The essential settings in Handbrake are setting the H.264 profile to High and level 4.1. Choose framerate of 23.976 (assuming a film source) and select the Constant Framerate button. For movies that have AC3 audio, I select passthrough, and if they are DTS, I convert to AAC. Streamed through DLNA via Plex, fyi and you must remove the built in Plex profile for the TV and use a generic one so that it does not transcode on the fly.

If you are not married to the mp4 format, I've found that a transcode (remuxing the video and audio stream to MKV) from an MP4 that has this issue into the MKV container, the TV plays it back just fine. To me this clearly indicates that there is a bug in their MP4 decoder. I have not done further testing with Handbrake 0.10.0 as to why that was not working for me. I'm too lazy to look into it since 0.99 works perfectly fine.

#23 ·
I have an sony bravia kdl-40W605B (2014, with all updates). On some mp4 videos (encoded with handbrake 0.10) i have this issue. After about 30 min. playback stop, got black screen and message "error playback .." or something like this. TV become unresponsive few moments and need to reload menu. I try'it to skip that point where video stop with fast forward, change usb drive, reformat usb but nothing work. Video play just fine on my desktop using any player. Finally need to delete the file and download another version encoded with xvid.
Yesterday I had this problem again but I tried a new solution. I change mp4 container with mkv container using ffmpeg (available on win, linux and osx)
Command: ffmpeg -i video.mp4 -c copy video.mkv
This command does not reencode the movie so is fast (like a copy command) and do not lose original quality. The whole process takes very little (about 1 min. on my older core2duo T7200 with ssd).
After that i can play video without any problem.
Let me know is this solution solve problems for other.

Thanks

#24 ·
I forgot to bring video specs for which worked the above solutionȘ
Code:
Input #0, mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2, from 'bone.mp4':
  Metadata:
    major_brand     : mp42
    minor_version   : 512
    compatible_brands: isomiso2avc1mp41
    creation_time   : 2036-02-06 06:28:16
    encoder         : HandBrake 0.10.2 2015060900
  Duration: 02:12:03.93, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 1188 kb/s
    Stream #0:0(und): Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p(tv, bt709), 1280x536 [SAR 1:1 DAR 160:67], 957 kb/s, 23.98 fps, 23.98 tbr, 90k tbn, 47.95 tbc (default)
    Metadata:
      handler_name    : VideoHandler
    Stream #0:1(eng): Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, 5.1, fltp, 224 kb/s (default)
    Metadata:
      handler_name    : Surround

#25 ·
still having the same problem...

Just to report on the current situation.

I still have the 2012 Sony Bravia, and the issue with "Playback not available" has not gone away. I have my Blu-Ray library in a teeny weeny Intel NUC, accessed through DLNA (WiFi). My solutions:
- Films over 2 hours are split into two roughly equal-sized .mp4 files. Problems at the 40 and 50 minute points show up almost exclusively with films over 120 minutes, so this seems to be essential.
- I transcode my films for the DLNA server with (along with options for subtitles, audio level corrections, etc.) with ffmpeg -i movie.mkv -c:v libx264 -crf 20 -preset slower -refs 5 -bufsize 15000k -maxrate 15000k -profile:v high -level 4.1 -movflags faststart -c:a ac3 -ac 2 -b:a 192k movie.mp4
Above, -refs 5 is critical, as are the limits on maxrate on bufsize. My Bravia cannot handle arbitrary MP4 input of course, and there also also limits on how much I can get through the WiFi connection to the TV.
- The -crf 20 option sometimes leads to unusually high bitrates, and if I recall correctly, I still sometimes (rarely) get "Playback not available" (along with problems with WiFi). Lowering bitrate helps, and I have also noticed that .m2ts files are less prone to the problem (or could even be immune to it, but I have not bothered to experiment with this, because my Bravia is sluggish with fast-forwarding .m2ts files and MP4 is therefore usually much better anyway.)

Overall, I am happy how these things work now, but I spent many many hours at some point investigating and experimenting with the problem. The transcoding scripts I now use (based on ffmpeg) manage to avoid the Bravia problem sufficiently. But, next time I buy a TV, I will be sure to investigate DLNA playback issues in advance. Other thing I am not 100 % happy with is that the Bravia does not show all JPEGs, but only agrees to show ones with a visibly lower-quality chroma subsampling: I need to re-encode all my family and vacation photos to be able to show them on the TV.

#29 ·
Just to report on the current situation.

I still have the 2012 Sony Bravia, and the issue with "Playback not available" has not gone away. I have my Blu-Ray library in a teeny weeny Intel NUC, accessed through DLNA (WiFi). My solutions:
- Films over 2 hours are split into two roughly equal-sized .mp4 files. Problems at the 40 and 50 minute points show up almost exclusively with films over 120 minutes, so this seems to be essential.
- I transcode my films for the DLNA server with (along with options for subtitles, audio level corrections, etc.) with ffmpeg -i movie.mkv -c:v libx264 -crf 20 -preset slower -refs 5 -bufsize 15000k -maxrate 15000k -profile:v high -level 4.1 -movflags faststart -c:a ac3 -ac 2 -b:a 192k movie.mp4
Above, -refs 5 is critical, as are the limits on maxrate on bufsize. My Bravia cannot handle arbitrary MP4 input of course, and there also also limits on how much I can get through the WiFi connection to the TV.
- The -crf 20 option sometimes leads to unusually high bitrates, and if I recall correctly, I still sometimes (rarely) get "Playback not available" (along with problems with WiFi). Lowering bitrate helps, and I have also noticed that .m2ts files are less prone to the problem (or could even be immune to it, but I have not bothered to experiment with this, because my Bravia is sluggish with fast-forwarding .m2ts files and MP4 is therefore usually much better anyway.)

Overall, I am happy how these things work now, but I spent many many hours at some point investigating and experimenting with the problem. The transcoding scripts I now use (based on ffmpeg) manage to avoid the Bravia problem sufficiently. But, next time I buy a TV, I will be sure to investigate DLNA playback issues in advance. Other thing I am not 100 % happy with is that the Bravia does not show all JPEGs, but only agrees to show ones with a visibly lower-quality chroma subsampling: I need to re-encode all my family and vacation photos to be able to show them on the TV.
Try converting your video to mkv format using Any video convertor. It worked for me like magic.hope it resolves your problem as well.:)

#26 ·
Remuxing to mkv worked for me

I have a Sony Bravia KDL-42W705B. When playing an MP4 file of duration 2 hour 5 minutes, it would stop around 20 minutes in with a Playback not available error message. I couldn't fast forward past it, no playback past that point.

As a result of some of the previous messages in this thread, I decided to try remux it using MKVToolNix GUI v8.8.0. I was also adding some subtitles. I noticed at this point that there were 2 audio tracks: an AAC and also an AC-3 track. I remuxed all the tracks to an MKV and this plays fine on my TV.

I then experimented with the original MP4, if I switched it to play the 2nd audio track (AC-3) it did not stop at the same point 20 minutes in. It seems like the MP4 decoder has an issue with AAC. The MKV file I remuxed seemed to work fine with either of the audio tracks.

This is what happened with the particular file I was trying to play at least, hope the information helps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.