Bedroom TV (Samsung UN32EH4000 vs Sony KDL32EX340) - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 09-01-2012, 05:06 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Which set should I get? There is not a store in my town that carries these displays so I have to make a "blind" online order. Does anyone have experience with both sets?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 09-02-2012, 09:30 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
I have that Sony right now but I haven't had nay experience with the Samsung. Cnet says that the Samsung UN32EH4000 has great picture quaility. With the Sony, Sound is great,I can't have it any higher then 30 in my bedroom. Uniformity wise, there's some flashlighting at the right corners but nothing that would interfere when watching content. There seems to be a slight green push on the skin tones but, again Im very picky. My nephew says he doesnt see anything wrong with the picture. I don't see any motion issues, no blur, ghosting, etc. Input Lag is pretty good, my personal test saw this TV with 30ms of lag tops. Some 0 ms, some 16ms, but nothing higher then 30ms. Regarding the slight green push, Im sure with proper calibration this can be remedied. All in all, its a pretty good TV for the price. Some say here that the Samsung has motion problems< I personally haven't had any experience with the setso I cant comment. Viewing angles are so so , like 45 degrees top. It's not that bad though.
TheCrimsonKing likes this.
post #3 of 3 Old 09-18-2012, 11:34 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 193
Very helpful review. I was looking for a HDTV to go into the kid's room (replcaing an old CRT TV). The Sony one sounds decent enough, thanks.

Los Angeles Lakers - 16 NBA Championships!

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Samsung Un32eh4000 32 Inch 720p 60 Hz Led Hdtv
Gear in this thread

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page