Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 6 Old 09-15-2012, 11:53 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello,
I m planning to buy Led tv, Now which tv should I buy? I need better Picture Quality and 3D,
Thank you smile.gif

SONY TABLET S - SONY DSC-WX7 - SONY HOME THEATER - SONY MDR XB - 500 - SONY NWZ-A844/T - SONY HX 850 -SONY PlayStation®3 160GB Console( UPCOMING )
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 09-15-2012, 12:27 PM

Could you please be more generic?
post #3 of 6 Old 09-15-2012, 12:34 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Liked: 228
^^^^biggrin.gif You will get all kinds of recommendations. I would first go to a local store and view them in person, keeping in mind that store demo modes are just that, demonstration, and can look really bad. Note which models you like and then come back asking specific questions about specific models.
post #4 of 6 Old 09-16-2012, 10:10 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto Pylot View Post

^^^^biggrin.gif You will get all kinds of recommendations. I would first go to a local store and view them in person, keeping in mind that store demo modes are just that, demonstration, and can look really bad. Note which models you like and then come back asking specific questions about specific models.

well , i m not much expert in judging a tv ,but i went to stores and selected HX 850 from SONY and Samsung 7 or 8 series , i liked the Monolithic design of Sony smile.gif but no illuminated logo mad.gif and Samsung's smart interaction (not much ) too , so i cant choose which one should i buy ?

SONY TABLET S - SONY DSC-WX7 - SONY HOME THEATER - SONY MDR XB - 500 - SONY NWZ-A844/T - SONY HX 850 -SONY PlayStation®3 160GB Console( UPCOMING )
post #5 of 6 Old 09-16-2012, 10:34 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Liked: 228
Nobody is going to tell you which one to buy because needs and uses are different for everyone. If you are a gamer, you might want to pick a specific model (not a series) and then go that forum and ask about lag times etc. If you're mostly watch tv/movies, then one with a good implementation of motion interpolation may be what you want. I'm not a fan of smart tv's. I think one is better off with a blu-ray player that has integrated WiFi than having that feature built-in to the tv (less things to go wrong). Where ever you buy your tv, make sure you understand their return policy in case you don't like it after a couple of weeks.
Srujan Sujju likes this.
post #6 of 6 Old 09-16-2012, 11:56 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 23
I've been hearing all of these "illuminated logo". Seriously is that such a con? I have it both on my XBR8 and NX810, and I leave then off all the time. If you're worried about recognition, well most people are still able to see the Sony logo and still compliment on the TV.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Sony , Samsung , Lg

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page