AllShare, direct wi-fi issues!! - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 09-18-2012, 12:11 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello!
I'm begging You to help me with this issue!
I don't have so much knowledge with network/wifi issues...

So to start here... I have a samsung galaxy s 2 and I also bought a home cinema HT-E5500 (samsung) wich have wifi, dlna, wifi direct and allshare feature.

I'm struggling for days to use the wifi direct and the allshare feature and cant find an answer even on many forums....
I have a "cursed" belkin f5d7234-4-h v5 router... The home cinema and SII (ICS4.04) have the latest updates...

At the direct wifi: I enable it on the phone and than I search devices on the home cinema... I find the SII and I connect them (it says connected to SII and on SII it says its connected to home cinema) but when I try to send a photo music or video through wifi direct from the phone I cant find any device in the list...
What could it be? They don't use the router here and they also CONNECT to each other but I cant send files....

At AllShare feature: I connect both devices to the router: ( in the router settings at LAN > DHCP Client List I can only see my SII listed although the home cinema is on and surfing the web) I enter allshare from home cinema and when I open allshare from SII it says again no device found...

I don't understand the problem... The devices aren't broken since both can surf the web....
I also read the manual for home cinema and SII and followed every steps...

I also want to mention that I my PC is connected through wire to the router and I tried the kies, allshare, and share manager softwares without success... They dont detect the device....
I also tried to connect the home cinema wired to the router and try allshare with SII but, without success.

Should I forward some ports on the router??? If yes... What are they and on wich IP address should I forward them??
(I saw some suggestions on some forums but without specifying the IP address)

Please.. If someone have suggestions on what else should I try please don't hesitate.... I'm searching for an answer for days.

Thank You,
Alex
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 09-20-2012, 08:18 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Please anyone... at least a suggestion on what should I try... frown.gif
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List