LED TV for Gaming under 500? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 10-05-2012, 03:39 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I've been doing some research and stumbled across some threads that led me to this site. I figured I might as well use the search button which I did, but what I have noticed was all the tv's people have been wanting have been in the 700+ range... I'm kinda low on money,but I want to set up a nice gaming station in my room. That brings me to my question is there an LED 42" TV with low input lag for under 500? Any brand is fine as long as it's worth its bang for its buck. So far I've read that Sharp has little to no input lag, I don't know if this is true or not, and also that plasmas tend to have burn in which result from an image being in one place for too long and burning into the screen itself. Seeing as how i'm going to using this for gaming 99% of the time I want to try and stay away from them if possible.

Thanks for any help given, it would be really appreciated!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 10-05-2012, 10:06 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiro View Post

I've been doing some research and stumbled across some threads that led me to this site. I figured I might as well use the search button which I did, but what I have noticed was all the tv's people have been wanting have been in the 700+ range... I'm kinda low on money,but I want to set up a nice gaming station in my room. That brings me to my question is there an LED 42" TV with low input lag for under 500? Any brand is fine as long as it's worth its bang for its buck. So far I've read that Sharp has little to no input lag, I don't know if this is true or not, and also that plasmas tend to have burn in which result from an image being in one place for too long and burning into the screen itself. Seeing as how i'm going to using this for gaming 99% of the time I want to try and stay away from them if possible.
Thanks for any help given, it would be really appreciated!

perhaps the UN40EH5000, though it's a bit pricier
post #3 of 4 Old 10-05-2012, 08:31 PM - Thread Starter

Liked: 10
Yea this tv seems really nice! I bet I could get it used or refurbished for under 500! Thanks again, if you have any other suggestions it would appreciated!
post #4 of 4 Old 10-07-2012, 01:22 AM

Liked: 12
TCL makes a 40". Reviews say no lag and that it uses a Samsung panel.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page