Vizio E601-A3 Owners Thread - Page 133 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews

Forum Jump: 
 3Likes

Old 11-02-2016, 07:34 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Intermittent Pixelation Problems While Watching DirecTv

I was just wondering if anyone is experiencing intermittent pixelation while watching DirecTv? BiLL.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2016, 08:32 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Hi Guys,

Anyone know where I can get the tv stand for this tv? We used to have it hung up on the wall and now have moved it to another room and need to put it on a stand. All I could find was the base of the stand and can't seem to find the metal rod and screws that go with it.

Thanks,
-Irfan
Old Today, 08:59 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hi All,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I just noticed today that I can't make any adjustment to my picture settings, all the sliders seem to be locked. I spent over an hour on the phone with Vizio customer service but they were not able to help me. We did a factory reset and they said they pushed a firmware update (which I know they did not because I checked my version before the reset), FW is at 2.0.45. Another thing I noticed is that I no longer have a tab for Parental Controls. My unit is actually a E701i-A3E if that matters, but I came across this thread while Googling for a solution and thought I might have better luck in asking the community here.

If anyone has any ideas on what the problem may be, I would sure appreciate the help. Thanks in advance and Happy Holidays!

Sean
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
Vizio E601i A3 60 Inch Led Lcd Hdtv , Led Hdtv , Samsung Un65es8000 Led Hdtv , Samsung Un46d6400 Led Hdtv