It's only about two months until the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas where most new TV models for 2013 will be presented.
In 2011 the predictions for what was to be shown at CES 2012 were this
, which included:
* 4k resolution (3840 x 2160)
* TV:s that can record to a USB disk while allowing you to watch another channel (today you can only watch the channel being recorded)
* 3D TVs which do not require 3D glasses
* LED backlit TVs with more local dimming zones
* OLED TVs reaching up to ?? inches in size
Looking back, it seems like all of the above was actually presented at CES 2012 (except the second bullet). The products are also available for purchase, except for OLED TVs despite LG and Samsung having promised on several occasions that they should be available in 2012.
Now I just wonder what you think we can expect from CES 2013? I find it hard to come up with much interesting, except for this:
* OLED TVs that actually will be available for purchase
* TV from Apple (not "Apple TV"!)
* 4k TVs at affordable prices
* Anything else?
Please let me know what you think!