Help finding the perfect TV - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 11-01-2012, 01:52 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am looking to buy a new TV for my basement. It will be in a pretty low light room. I am looking for at least a 46" TV that will give me excellent picture quality and a high refresh rate. The primary use of this TV will be using it to play video games like Halo 4. I have considered getting a plasma TV but I recently found a really good deal at Best Buy that I think I may need to jump on.

I work at Best Buy and we have an open box end of life TV that my manager is willing to sell to me for a good deal. This is the TV:

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-UN46D7000-46-Inch-1080p-Silver/dp/B004O6MN7E

The TV is in good condition and seems to have a really good picture. It is currently marked for $999.99 but I think I may be able to talk my manager down to as low as $700. Can you let me know if this is a good deal and if the TV is good? I like it because it has a high refresh rate and a good picture. I do not care at all about the 3D but I don't mind the feature being there.

If there are any other TVs you guys would recommend to me for a price lower than about $1050 let me know but I think this may be the TV to buy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 11-01-2012, 02:36 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I just stumbled upon this while shopping for myself.

http://bfads.net/Dell-Black-Friday-Samsung-Series-6-55-1080p-LED-HDTV-UN55EH6000FXZA

It's a full array TV so they usually beat out the edge-lit counterparts.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page