Sammy UN60EH600, Vizio E601i-A3, Vizio M3D550KD or something else? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 11-06-2012, 09:26 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 11
So I am looking for the best bang for the buck LED TV in the 1000-1500 price range. I am a huge fan of Samsung 120Hz TVs mainly because of the quality of their AMP motion interpolation....I like the Soap Opera Effect.....sue me....

At any rate, the new Vizios have really got my attention too and I was wondering how good their motion interpolation processing was compared to the Sammy and the overall picture quality....

So as of right now:

Like the Sammy, but is the most expensive of the bunch

The price of the 601 is CRAZY, but I am not sure of the picture quality and motion processing compared to the Sammy......

M3D550KD gives up 5 inches but is a higher end Vizio, IIRC, and 3D is a nice bonus......plus it is not expensive

I would like any opinions on these tvs, if possible. Any other LED suggestions would be great too.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 11-06-2012, 02:03 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
The Vizio E601 is just too good a price to pass up. That said, I'd be willing to bet in a side by side that the Samsung would have the better picture. Still, at $999, what do you have to lose? I get mine delivered tomorrow. I have all three major gaming consoles, DTV HR24 and a Sony Blu Ray. I'll post up some thoughts in the owners thread.

One other set you should consider is the Sony HX850. That is a beautiful TV with good->great reviews. It's higher than your stated price range but maybe some deals coming up with the holidays?

"What in the wide, wide world of sports is going on here?"
post #3 of 3 Old 11-25-2012, 06:38 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
so i bought the samsung 60 in PN60E530.....AN AWESOME PICTURE AFTER CALIBRATED but running at 600 hz 1080p the processor has a small buzzing noise. the set runs hot but a great picture and bang for your buck. so im considering bringing it back to the brick and trading it in for the 60 in LED UN60EH600......NOT SURE WHAT TO DO i do love the picture on the plasma esp on sports its so vibrant and crisp.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Vizio M3d550kd 55 Inch 240 Hz Class Theater 3d Edge Lit Razor Led Lcd Hdtv
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page