Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 720 Old 11-06-2012, 10:04 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 92

http://store.vizio.com/via-hdtvs/m650vse.html

I would like to start at the request of another user this Vizio M650VSE LCD LED Smart-TV owners thread.

I have been on the hunt for a new larger tv to upgrade from my current 55" Vizio XVT (rear-array) and for the price thought I would give this one a try. Below is my initial thoughts that I had posted in another thread prior to creating this owners thread (http://www.avsforum.com/t/1437216/vizio-m650vse-any-feedback-from-users-or-reviews-on-this-tv-yet#post_22561781). The price is just right and lacks the 3D that many don't seem to want. Great build, nice picture, enough settings, the cabinet and looks are awesome, nice and thin, has the apps with built in WiFi, really the only major con I have noticed thus far is the sound (which is explained below.

Any questions or comments please feel free to leave them here ... I think at this price point this thing will sell very well!

Product Description:

With more entertainment to enjoy and more exciting ways to watch, the VIZIO M-Series 65” Class LED Smart TV is the perfect upgrade everyone will love. Packed with the latest must-have features — VIZIO Internet Apps® (V.I.A.) and stunning picture quality of Razor thin LED, 1080p Full HD, and 120Hz refresh rate — this HDTV turns any room into your getaway to an exhilarating world of movies, sports and entertainment on demand. Enjoying favorites like Netflix®, Hulu Plus™, Youtube™, Skype™ and more is easier than ever with built-in WiFi and the included smart remote with keyboard. The VIZIO M-Series 65” Class LED Smart TV gives you more of what you love about TV with all of the brilliant picture quality and world-class service you’d expect from America’s #1 LCD HDTV company.

Tech Specs

Video
Screen Size: 65” Class
Diagonal Viewable: 64.53”
Backlight Type: Razor LED™
3D: N/A
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Colors: 1.07 Billion (10 bits)
Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 1,000,000:1
Refresh Rate: 120Hz
Response Time: 5.5ms
Viewable Angle (H/V): 178°/178°
OSD Language: English, Spanish, French

Audio
SRS StudioSound™: Yes
SRS TruSurround HD™: Yes
SRS TruVolume™: Yes
Speakers/Power Output: 2 x 10w

Connections - Inputs
HDMI: 3 (2 down, 1 side)
Component: 1 (side)
Composite: 1 (shared with component)
PC: 1 VGA (side)
RF Connector for Internal Tuner: 1 (down)
Ethernet: 1 (side)
USB 2.0: 1 (down)

Connections - Outputs
Digital Audio Out (SPDIF) 1 (down)
Analog Audio Out 1 (3.5mm) (side)

Multimedia Support
Music: Yes
Photo: Yes
Video: Yes
DLNA: No

Additional Features
VIA (VIZIO Internet Apps): Yes
3D File Formats Supported: N/A
Smart Dimming: No
Smooth Motion: Yes
Ambient Light Sensor: Yes
WiFi: 802.11n single band
Bluetooth: No
HDMI CEC: Yes
HDMI ARC: Yes
PIP (Picture in Picture): No
Mercury Free: Yes
Remote Control: Enhanced 2-sided remote with keyboard
3D Glasses: N/A
Certifications: UL, CUL, FCC Class B, HDMI 1.4 incl. CEC/ARC, App certificates, Vizio AQ, Vizio PQ, Dolby Digital Plus
Compliance: Energy Star® 5.3, ATSC Spec A/65, EIA/CEA-766-A, California Energy Commission Auto Shut Down

Weight
Gross: 113.76lbs
Net With Stand: 94.14lbs
Without Stand: 82.67lbs

Dimensions
With Stand: 60.35"W x 38.65"H x 14.96"D
Without Stand: 60.35"W x 36.46"H x 2.58"D
Packaging Dimensions: 64.25”W x 41.06"H x 6.77"D

Well I found one locally at a Costco store! Talked with them and they said many of the other store have them coming in (most are already in route to the stores) as soon as this week. Seems as if this model is now getting shipped out to Costco stores (al least in the Fresno CA. area ... and I'm sure many other stores throughout the states I bet).

Just got it hooked up tonight and I have been tweaking with it for a few hours now.

FYI when you connect the stand don't lay it on it's screen on something soft like it says in the instructions ... I put down couch cushions and it kinda pushed the screen in and when I first turned it on there was this HUGE white orb about 2 feet wide X about a foot tall .... I freaked out thinking the screen was screwed ... I took a soft shirt and started rubbing the screen and it went away ... I guess with these really thin TV when you put pressure the front film on the screen kinda presses against something behind it that does this i suppose ... just an FYI for you guys with your TV's in route when putting it together.

I had a 70" Sharp Costco model (3D version) a couple months ago and Hated it ... bad picture and the Halo / ghosting effect on certain programs and especially sports (football a lot) was UNBEARABLE ... I took it back within a few days ... I have been on the hunt for something around that size and since this came out for the price I HAD to at least give it a shot.

Not gonna get to deep yet till I do more and give it another day or two but needless to say my MAIN issue with the last tv was the Ghosting / Halo effect around the players and certain things and with this TV that is almost not even there. I see it a little when I have the film mode turned on with the setting all crazy in Vivid mode and the contrast and brightness high ... but at close to optimal setting (all that junk off with better picture setting and tuned somewhat right) I don;t see that halo effect At All !!! That I am VERY happy about and so far and pleased with this set.

The base is a little wobbly for my liking but stable enough (if you have kids maybe strap this securely to wall for added safety) ... the Menu is a little sluggish as well as the apps (have't opened any yet to see how the interface is for netflix, hulu, etc. yet) but I noticed when I set my Universal Remote that the menu moved a lot faster then using the stock remote. I like the keyboard on the back but it will never really get used so it will get stored and I will be using the Universal for everything like always.

The picture look good so far ... still need to tweak it a bit more but good from what I can after an hour or two of messing with it.

The one thing that I am not pleased so far with is the sound ... I know these TV's get bashed for sound but the Sharp I had was WAY better on sound ... the speaker and in the back and basically shoot out the back ... no front firing speaker at all. So I have this on a stand with about a foot and half open from the back of the tv to the wall so no matter what sound setting I have it it sounds hollow and to surround'ish (even though I turned surround off and left it flat and changed the Eq settings). I have a full surround sound set-up but I don't like running that unless I need the major sound for a show or a movie ... when I watch just basic programming I like using the TV's speakers .... these are really bad and I am now looking at some sort of sound bar that I can use and have on at all time for the main speakers for this set (I will put the bar behind the tv facing forward ... maybe that will help). This is one major issue for me since I know need to spend more money on basic sound.

Got it at Costco for the sale price of $1,299.99 ($1413 total after recycle and CA. tax) ... VERY GOOD TV for that price so far ... 1300 for a 65" TV is CRAZY .... No 3D which many don't care for ... I actually do and wish it had that but I didn't want the 3D version of this TV ... it had the old style look as the one they have had out for like a year now plus I heard the screen is PURE Gloss ... Shows reflections like a plasma .... That is a no go ... I like the matte screen so it cuts down on all of that and I am sure this will do that (been dark since I got it home so not sure how it looks yet, but looked good on reflections in the store).

Menu is pretty basic as far as all the advanced settings you can get into on some of the higher priced tv's ... but just enough to give you the picture you are probably looking for (for the price you won;t get all of those crazy settings).

Another thing I don't like is the 3 HDMI's .... all TV's should have a minimum of 4 ... I know have my Blu-ray that needs to be swapped out with another active device when I need to use it. I will one day be upgrading my Denon receiver with the HDMI pass-throughs so I will really only need one input on the tv.

Well that's about what I know about this TV so far after getting it home a few hours ago... just wanted to report.

I will follow up in the next day or two for more findings as I mess with his bad boy more.

But in closing so far ... for the price of this thing and the size and the things it has, this thing is a Great Deal!!!! I would not hesitate if you are looking at something in this size range for this price (take my word for it stay away from the sharps).

Chris

Product Overview
With more entertainment to enjoy and more exciting ways to watch, the VIZIO M-Series 65” Class Razor LED™ Smart TV is the perfect upgrade everyone will love. Packed with the latest must-have features — VIZIO Internet Apps® (V.I.A.) and stunning picture quality of Razor LED, 1080p Full HD, and 120Hz effective refresh rate — this HDTV turns any room into your getaway to an exhilarating world of movies, sports and entertainment on demand. Enjoying favorites like Netflix®, Hulu Plus™, YouTube™, Skype™ and more† is easier than ever with built-in Wi-Fi and the included smart remote with keyboard. The VIZIO M-Series 65” Class Razor LED™ Smart TV gives you more of what you love about TV with all of the brilliant picture quality and world-class service you’d expect from America’s LCD HDTV company.

VIZIO INTERNET APPS® (V.I.A.)

VIZIO Internet Apps (V.I.A.) is your passport to a world of entertainment, movies, TV shows and more. All on you schedule, directly to your HDTV. Learn More

FULL KEYBOARD REMOTE

The full keyboard remote enables you to control your TV, even type onscreen, from any spot in the room.

WI-FI TECHNOLOGY

Integrated WiFi auto-detects your wireless network using its built-in 802.11n wireless connection. Setup is a breeze so your new TV is up and running quickly. Learn More

120HZ EFFECTIVE REFRESH RATE

120Hz Effective Refresh Rate presents action packed sports and movies with a smoothness and stability that captures every image in astonishing detail. Learn More

1080P FULL HD

Full 1080p High Definition resolution gives you over 2 million pixels, making the clarity and detail of your picture razor sharp. Learn More

DYNAMIC CONTRAST RATIO

1,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio delivers deeper blacks and brighter whites through contrast and dimensions. Learn More

SRS STUDIOSOUND HD™

SRS StudioSound HD™ delivers immersive surround sound, deep bass, clear dialog and level volume.

AMBIENT LIGHTING

Energy efficient sensors auto-adjust brightness for the perfect picture regardless of room conditions. Learn More

Ra21V12eN likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 720 Old 11-06-2012, 10:56 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Liked: 111
Ill add my comment from the short speculation thread...

Quote:
This set uses a Samsung/Sony late gen S-PVA panel. Very nice. So does the M3D651SV.

The M650VSE has much better aesthetics IMO. It's profile is conderably smaller (meaning the square of the bezel).

The M650VSE has some Anti Reflective coating that diffuses reflected light, which is somewhat effective and is desireable and very useful IMO. The M3D651SV is high gloss and very reflective.

Vizio VP322 Plasma / Vizio GV42LF LCD / Denon 2200 Silicon Image DVD / Panasonic S97 Faroudja Genesis DVD / Oppo 970HD Mediatek DVD / Oppo 983H Anchor Bay DVD / Panasonic LX-600 Laserdisc / Aiwa MX100 Multi-region VCR / JVC S7600 S-VHS / PS2 / Sega Genesis / Nintendo SNES / Roku 2 XS & HD-XR / Realistic STA-90 Reciever / Realistic Minimus 7 / Antennacraft G1483 Hoverman / Belden 7915A RG6 / Channel Master 7777 Titan 2 UHF/VHF / Panasonic AX-200u / Optoma Graywolf 92" / Draper Luma 92"
post #3 of 720 Old 11-06-2012, 11:01 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 246
I'll add my comment....

You already have an open thread in regard to this TV. Is it really necessary to start a new thread?

Ask the mods to merge the duplicate threads to make it one "official" thread.
post #4 of 720 Old 11-06-2012, 11:07 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratman View Post

I'll add my comment....
You already have an open thread in regard to this TV. Is it really necessary to start a new thread?
Ask the mods to merge the duplicate threads to make it one "official" thread.

Thanks for the comment but yes an owners thread with more data and information is a better thread to have instead of the other one with some basic questions I had about the TV ... this thread is being started to be more informative right off the bat and be a place users can come directly to for all the information they could possibly want on this tv.

We're good thanks.
post #5 of 720 Old 11-06-2012, 11:20 AM
AVS Special Member

Long time no see Ratman! How's it going? Good to see some old timers from back in the day around here.

Vizio VP322 Plasma / Vizio GV42LF LCD / Denon 2200 Silicon Image DVD / Panasonic S97 Faroudja Genesis DVD / Oppo 970HD Mediatek DVD / Oppo 983H Anchor Bay DVD / Panasonic LX-600 Laserdisc / Aiwa MX100 Multi-region VCR / JVC S7600 S-VHS / PS2 / Sega Genesis / Nintendo SNES / Roku 2 XS & HD-XR / Realistic STA-90 Reciever / Realistic Minimus 7 / Antennacraft G1483 Hoverman / Belden 7915A RG6 / Channel Master 7777 Titan 2 UHF/VHF / Panasonic AX-200u / Optoma Graywolf 92" / Draper Luma 92"
post #6 of 720 Old 11-06-2012, 01:36 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Costco have this Tvs for $1300.00 I will be getting one today. Will post my experience later.
post #7 of 720 Old 11-06-2012, 01:43 PM

Liked: 12
Honestly I just picked up the 60" E601i-A3 from costco on Sunday and I'm thinking about taking it back for this, $300 more for 5" diagonal, that's worth it in my opinion. I'll want to see some feedback from more owners. I will say that the design of the E601 looks more pleasing at least online than this and weighs about 40LBs less, which is interesting.

VIZIO E601i-A3
AVR: Denon 3312CI
Front L/R: 2 Polk M60's
Center: Polk CS2
Surround L/R: Premier Acoustic PA-6s
Sub: PA-150 Subwoofer
post #8 of 720 Old 11-06-2012, 04:23 PM

On black Friday my plan is to buy another HDTV.

I was really interested in the Vizio E601i-A3, but want a TV that is either 65", or 70" (preferred).

Because the Samsung UN65EH6000 is full array instead of edge lit, I was almost sold on it (even though the 65" is $2000). But after looking at the thread for that series on this forum, there are lots of complaints and I have been deterred. Cnet and another site hailed the picture quality of the E601i-A3, and adjusting settings, you can almost eliminate the artifacts that are caused by edge lit LED HDTVs. Hopefully Vizio's other edge lit TVs are just as good.

The Vizio E701i-A3 is not available yet, and I would want to read reviews first, and for it to be out long enough for the price to be a little less than when it's first released.

The M650VSE looks to fit the bill, especially since at least Costco has it below Vizio's price. I'm a Sams member and will have to make sure it's there before black Friday.

What is the main difference between the M series (M650VSE) and E601i-A3 / E701i-A3, besides a slight reduction in price?
post #9 of 720 Old 11-06-2012, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCT View Post

I'm a Sams member and will have to make sure it's there before black Friday.
What is the main difference between the M series (M650VSE) and E601i-A3 / E701i-A3, besides a slight reduction in price?

Even if you have to get a costco membership, the TV will be less at costco than at Sams. Sams have the TV for $1500. I also added a 3 extra years warranty for $99 bucks for a total of 5 years and still the tv was cheaper than in Bjs, Sams, Walmart and amazon.
post #10 of 720 Old 11-07-2012, 12:00 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCT View Post

Because the Samsung UN65EH6000 is full array instead of edge lit, I was almost sold on it (even though the 65" is $2000). But after looking at the thread for that series on this forum, there are lots of complaints and I have been deterred. Cnet and another site hailed the picture quality of the E601i-A3, and adjusting settings, you can almost eliminate the artifacts that are caused by edge lit LED HDTVs. Hopefully Vizio's other edge lit TVs are just as good.

I can say from my experience so far that when I had my 70" Sharp (costco 3D version) Edge-Lit TV that I could not get rid of the horrible halo / ghosting effect whatsoever. Now on this TV after I tweaked a few options on this set it was Perfect ... no ghosting or weird artifacts and pixelation. I am on night two and have watched a couple shows, watched some 720 and 1080p programs on my WD Live player that I have streaming from my PC, and of course the live HD feed from elections tonight ... I have to say I still am pleased so far. I am shocked how I spent $3,200 on the Sharp and only $1,300 on this tv ... and this thing has B Far exceeded the picture and quality for me (I wish I had 3D though but for the price and my budget after some spending lately i'm fine without it).

Still my only issue is the bad sound with the rear firing speakers ... bought a sound bar but the remote sensor is so low on the tv and in the middle I can't control the tv's menus etc. with the sound bar in front. Trying to figure out my next step for sound (I have my tv on a stand so putting the bar in front of tv blocks the sensor .. if this is mounted or you have it above the tv or away from the bottom you will be fine .. I unfortunately don;t have that option).

I will continue to update as the days go on here as well ... so far so good.
post #11 of 720 Old 11-07-2012, 01:11 AM

Look like the only big difference between this one and the E601i is that the E601i is a slimmer profile and has 4ms response vs 5.5ms.

Not sure how much of a difference a 1.5ms better response time is going to be and what type of viewing that would play into. I will not be doing gaming or much sports on the TV, it will mainly be used for movies and TV.

PQ is most important to me. C-net gives the E601i very good review in PQ so I wonder how this 65" compares. So far no reviews on this one, but I would rather step down to 60" E601i if the PQ is better. I wonder if both the 60" E601i and this one use the same panel.
post #12 of 720 Old 11-07-2012, 07:33 AM

I will not be using a sound bar, I have a separate amp and a 2.1 speaker setup so that's now issue for me.

However, it is sort of a bummer the response time is a little slower. I will be watching movies, DVDs, and gaming on the TV and would like a shorter response time. I have read that a universal remote seems to respone better than Vizio's stock one.

I really wish the E701i-A3 was released already!
post #13 of 720 Old 11-07-2012, 08:42 AM
Advanced Member

Just a heads up: Sam's Club is going to have this TV for $998 on Black Friday.
post #14 of 720 Old 11-07-2012, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORPhD View Post

Just a heads up: Sam's Club is going to have this TV for $998 on Black Friday.

Is this confirmed? Do you have an ad scan?

Any idea if you can buy from Sam's Club without membership?
(might even be worth it to buy for 1 year to buy this TV)

Wonder if I can price match to anywhere......
post #15 of 720 Old 11-07-2012, 09:45 AM

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambams247 View Post

Look on bfads.net. You can buy without a membership, but they will charge an extra fee. I don't recall what it is, but I think its a % of the purchase price. You'd have to do the math to see if its worth signing up for a membership or just paying the fee.
post #16 of 720 Old 11-07-2012, 09:46 AM
AVS Club Gold

Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambams247 View Post

Sometimes SAMS has a one day pass or at least they did in the past. If you know of someone with a pass let them get the product for you...most stores will price match if they have the product in stock and see the ad.

"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses". - Abraham Lincoln
post #17 of 720 Old 11-07-2012, 10:09 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Browninggold View Post

Sometimes SAMS has a one day pass or at least they did in the past. If you know of someone with a pass let them get the product for you...most stores will price match if they have the product in stock and see the ad.
When you sign up online you get a 1 day pass but there's still a 10% fee. You can get a membership for $40 so it's cheaper to do that than pay 10% extra.
post #18 of 720 Old 11-07-2012, 10:21 AM
Advanced Member

Actually, they are also running a membership promo on Black Friday that gives you a $40 gift card for joining. I think that offsets the cost completely.
post #19 of 720 Old 11-07-2012, 10:28 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORPhD View Post

Actually, they are also running a membership promo on Black Friday that gives you a $40 gift card for joining. I think that offsets the cost completely.
I'm pretty sure that's only if you buy the $100 Plus membership.
post #20 of 720 Old 11-07-2012, 10:33 AM

Liked: 16
2012blackfridayads.com
post #21 of 720 Old 11-07-2012, 11:12 AM
AVS Special Member

Ive seen the ad scan.

post #22 of 720 Old 11-07-2012, 11:34 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danediz View Post

2012blackfridayads.com

So is this gonna be one of those Black Friday deals where they have like 6-10 (notice in the add scan it says Min. 6 available per club) of these in the store on Black Friday morning and I have to be in line in front of the store the night before to be one of the first in the line to get it?

I think for many that may not be an option ... sure wish I could save $300 bucks but I know I won't camping out in front of Sams Club overnight in the freezing cold to get one to save a few hundred bucks .. especially when you don't know how many they have to sell and you may not even get one.

I have never been a big fan of these kind of deals ... cause they are SO limited as to what they have on hand to sell ... and a 65" LED TV for $998 dollars will have people camping out in front of Sams club 2 days before hand .... most will not be able to get one if they are not first in line.

Plus Sams Club has a basic return policy on TV's that Costco simply kills them on. I was looking at Sams a while back after I took back my 70" Sharp TV (got a day pass thing) and talked with them about their return policy ... it would cost you about what you are saving to buy a warranty that covers you for the 2 years that's already built in to Costco deal!

Correct me if I'm wrong here but the 2 years for free is worth it for me to pay the extra ... cause if I recall right the couple year warranty to add to a Sams club TV purchase wasn't very cheap.

Sure wish Costco would just price match the Sams club Black Friday Add ... now THAT would be a friggin STEAL if they did (would never happen though).
post #23 of 720 Old 11-07-2012, 11:44 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by falconman515 View Post

So is this gonna be one of those Black Friday deals where they have like 6-10 (notice in the add scan it says Min. 6 available per club) of these in the store on Black Friday morning and I have to be in line in front of the store the night before to be one of the first in the line to get it?
I think for many that may not be an option ... sure wish I could save $300 bucks but I know I won't camping out in front of Sams Club overnight in the freezing cold to get one to save a few hundred bucks .. especially when you don't know how many they have to sell and you may not even get one.
I have never been a big fan of these kind of deals ... cause they are SO limited as to what they have on hand to sell ... and a 65" LED TV for $998 dollars will have people camping out in front of Sams club 2 days before hand .... most will not be able to get one if they are not first in line.
Plus Sams Club has a basic return policy on TV's that Costco simply kills them on. I was looking at Sams a while back after I took back my 70" Sharp TV (got a day pass thing) and talked with them about their return policy ... it would cost you about what you are saving to buy a warranty that covers you for the 2 years that's already built in to Costco deal!
Correct me if I'm wrong here but the 2 years for free is worth it for me to pay the extra ... cause if I recall right the couple year warranty to add to a Sams club TV purchase wasn't very cheap.
Sure wish Costco would just price match the Sams club Black Friday Add ... now THAT would be a friggin STEAL if they did (would never happen though).
Or try to buy it online.
post #24 of 720 Old 11-07-2012, 03:02 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeakybirnbaum View Post

Or try to buy it online.

Notice the small print the bottom right of the ad .... In-Club Only (won't be sold online looks like) ... not sure though if that fine print applies for the Brave Blu-ray or the TV?!?!?

Just an FYI for those looking at Costco or waiting to "Maybe" buy this on Black Friday .....

This item on Costco.com shows this $1,299 price only good till 11-25-12 (http://www.costco.com/VIZIO-65%22-Class-1080p-120Hz-LED-HDTV-M650VSE.product.100008009.html).

Meaning you have til that Sunday .. 2 days after black Friday to get in on this 1299 price (will probably go back up to 1500 after) before it goes back up .... Some may wait for Black Friday to get Sams deal but atleast you are good for another 2 days after you fail to get one from Sams to go over and get one from Costco (that's if they don;t come out with some sale as well ... who knows ... does Costco normally have a Black Friday? Wonder if I go in that day with my receipt do they price match if they are selling it in store for lower?).

Just some info to think about.
post #25 of 720 Old 11-07-2012, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by falconman515 View Post

Notice the small print the bottom right of the ad .... In-Club Only (won't be sold online looks like) ... not sure though if that fine print applies for the Brave Blu-ray or the TV?!?!?

It clearly says "Also Online" at the end of the TV description. The "In-club Only" comment is for the Blu-Ray.
post #26 of 720 Old 11-07-2012, 04:03 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator06 View Post

It clearly says "Also Online" at the end of the TV description. The "In-club Only" comment is for the Blu-Ray.

Yep your right ... didn't even see that! tongue.gif

FYI I had to go to costco to take back a sound bar I bought and I asked about their Black Friday ... of course she doesn't know yet what's in it but she did say if for some crazy reason they have the same TV on sale if you have already purchased it you can just bring in the receipt and they will give you cash back for the difference!

Here's to hoping Costco has this on sale for Black Friday as well .. if so I'm good to go.
post #27 of 720 Old 11-07-2012, 04:12 PM

If Sam's has the same policy, one could buy the TV today and avoid the lines and stress of trying to get one on black friday and just get them to price match at customer service instead.
post #28 of 720 Old 11-07-2012, 04:15 PM

Can anyone comment on the refresh rate? I know it's a little slower than Vizio's other edge lit LED TVs, but is there any input lag? Anyone play PC games on it yet?
post #29 of 720 Old 11-07-2012, 04:39 PM

Quote:

Quote:

If Sam's has the same policy, one could buy the TV today and avoid the lines and stress of trying to get one on black friday and just get them to price match at customer service instead.

I have been eyeing this tv up for about 2 days now for my new Condo. I don't really care about all the bells and whistles of a 3D. 3D gives me a headache. Have they started shooting live tv in 3D yet? Like NFL or any other sport? I wouldn't mind testing that out. But I hardly buy blue-ray movies or anything like that.

I wonder how the online ordering will work. I doubt you can order with in-store pickup as the in-store pickup stock would be part of whatever limited stock they have in store.

So I wonder if they do free shipping to the store.
post #30 of 720 Old 11-07-2012, 11:12 PM

Hey everyone again,

So Amazon will have my T.V. here on Tuesday. They use a third party called Pilot to check the T.V. when they ship it. I will have to wait till then.

So let me ask all of you, what should I do. Should I take the $300 hit now or wait till black Friday and try to buy this thing. I have no idea. I mean honestly $300 is not huge but still a significant amount. Should I just return the T.V. from Amazon and wait it out?

Help me out...I'm going Crazy!!!! smile.gif
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Vizio 65 Inch Razor Led Smart Fhdtv M650vse , Vizio , Led Hdtv , Samsung 65 Inch Class Smart Tv 3d Slim Led Hdtv Un65es6500
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page