Firmware update 405U1210151 still failing (both network and usb) Have tried multiple upgrades. Can't watch movies. Please help.
- Firmware update 405U1210151 fails at 67% when performing network download
- USB update also fails in the following way
- Update runs to 35%
- Confirmation message says update was successful
- TV restarts and says "Update version: 305U1209261"instead of 405U1210151
- Clicking "Smart Central" button on remote returns the following error message
"This feature is not available due to a software update failure. Please retry the software update."
I have retried both network and usb updates 4 times each. Uplugging TV for 1 minute between each retry.
Nothing works. I want my movie services working again. Please advise how I can get my TV working again.
Yes- the guy I talked to sounded like he was drunk. He had me reset the TV back to its defaults (which ruined my picture settings, so I wasted more time getting them set back right again) but Smart features still wouldn't come up and it still failed to update through the available ways.