Mitsubishi Laservue or Sharp Elite Pro 70? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 11-22-2012, 08:20 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm in the market for a new TV and I've narrowed it down to these two. Specifically, what I'm looking for is the TV with the best combination of screen size, price, and picture quality for 2D movies (eg, I watch a lot of Criterion and Masters of Cinema blu-rays). While there are some threads out there that discuss these two TVs, there aren't many directly comparing them, and those that do are not very detailed; so I was wondering if anyone has experience with both. I'm particularly interested in whether or not the Elite is so much better or "film-like" to justify its higher price and smaller size. I currently have a Mitsubishi 73737, and I while I love the size, I've never been blown away by the picture quality. I have no problem with viewing angle, bulk, or light in the room, so it doesn't matter to me which is better on those.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-27-2013, 03:42 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
The colors of the Laservue are a teeny bit more vibrant than your 73737, but I will say that it is as dim. If you need a TV for a bright room the Sharp Elite is the way to go.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page