Samsung UN40EH5000 vs. Sony Bravia EX-440 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 12-05-2012, 08:42 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hey guys, so I've been looking for a 40-42" tv for my room, and after a lot of researching, have settled on two options: the Samsung UN40EH5000 or the Sony Bravia EX-440. I'll mostly be using the TV for gaming on a PS3 and watching movies. Both generally have the features I want (and don't want like Internet and 3D), and fit into my budget. I'm placing a lot of emphasis on image quality, and not so much on the audio, since I can hook it up to external speakers.

Which one do you guys would think would be better?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 12-06-2012, 04:47 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I've read a lot of good reviews about the EX-440. Most of them say that the picture is excellent, with little to none clouding issues, bleeding, etc(from what I've read). I'm personally leaning towards buying this TV (I'm in the market for a 40-42 inch also), because of all the good reviews. I've narrowed my choice to this TV and a Samsung (UN40ES6003FXZA), and like I said after my research I'm leaning towards the Sony. I still have to see it in the store to do a side by side comparison though. I'm curious to see what experience others have had with the Sony EX440. If anyone owns this TV please share. I hope this helps, and sorry I can't comment on the EH5000 as I have not done enough research on it. However a comparable EH6000 seems to be pretty good. You can do a search on that.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Samsung Un40eh5000 40 Inch 1080p 60 Hz Led Hdtv Black
Gear in this thread

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page