Looking to buy a new TV: Samsung UN40ES6003 vs Sony KDL40EX440 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 12-06-2012, 04:52 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi everyone, I'm looking to buy an LED TV for my bedroom. My preferences are great picture quality, and 42 or 40 inches. I don't care about 3D, Smart features or # of HDMI connections. However although not a priority I would be concerned abut a 42 inch TV's refresh rate being 60Hz.. I'm looking at these two TVs: The Samsung Samsung UN40ES6003 and The Sony KDL40EX440

I'm looking to see which one is probably gonna have a better picture quality, and if gaming and fast scenes would be a problem as far as blurring goes, on the Sony, since it's 60Hz. I'm honestly leaning towards the Sony, but then the Samsung has a refresh rate of 120Hz. I know the Samsung model just came out last month so I doubt anyone here has had experience with this particular model, but has anyone had experience with the Samsung UN40EH6000 which is a very similar model? Also has anyone here owned the Sony Ex440? If so, what's your experience with them? I also prefer having a TV that doesn't lag while gaming on them. Also again picture quality is # 1 priority for me. Has anyone ever had a 42 inch LED/LCD with 60Hz? I'm looking to see if blurring is a big problem on a 42 inch having 60Hz. Would anyone here buy the Samsung just for the refresh rate? I would like to hear your opinions, and any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page