Samsung Warranty and technical service. - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 12-15-2012, 10:31 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Anyone have issues with there technical service. online chat goes thru almost like its written down on paper to help but with no end result. then when they caint fix it they tell you to call the 1800 number. ok wtf. ive called the the 1800 with no results as well to the point that one of there techs actually hanged up on me on purpose wtf again. looks to me they just giving me the run around constantly with no avail. lucky i did not get the techs name when he said it but i am going to write to headoffice when i find the right one.

i have had issues with netflix app on the tv itself. it does not store or hold the password i have set for netflix account. used to be able too. this is a un55es6820 tv.
the guy said its a netflix issue and because third party app. ok the app is samsung who put it in the smarthub to begin with. and it WORKED before why not now since there recent 3 to 4 updates to firmwares that screwed it up.

Is samsung that difficuilt to deal with? im not expecting they give me a new tv. im expecting them to fix this before there warranty is up.

any suggestions?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 12-23-2012, 10:34 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Still having issues with tv and tech support. starting to think samsung dont care for there products and service.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page