Sharp Aquos 60LE745U - Extremely low sound w/ cable box - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 12-19-2012, 07:17 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello,

I apologize if this is in the wrong section, I did look at this seemed to be most appropriate.

I just purchased a new sharp aquos 60LE745U (60", 3d, 120hz, Wifi tv). I had it for about a week or so without having cable (Verizon FIOS) and I had DVD players hooked up, ROKU, WD Live and using the native Wifi applications (netflix, etc.). The sound was terrific. The volume goes up to level 60 and for it to be comfortable it would be at about a 15. Verizon came, and when using the cable box I have to crank the volume up to like 40 for it to be comfortable.

I know what I'm doing with the cable box, I have it configured for volume correctly. I have a different TV in a different room and the volume from the box works perfectly. I even tried just moving the box to the other room (from the good room) and it still makes me need to crank the volume up. I have tried switching HDMI cables, same deal, no difference.

The only difference I can think of at this point is the coax cable. Can it have possibly a weak signal and therefore lowering the audio? The picture is perfect. I have also tried switching HDMI inputs on my TV and used ones that I know have previously worked great.

Verizon FIOS Multi-Room DVR Model # QIP7232 2

Thanks!

Scott
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Sharp Aquos Lc60le745u 60 Inch 1080p 120hz 3d 1080p Led Lcd Tv
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page