OFFICIAL Samsung Smart TV "Evolution Kit" Thread - Page 66 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
post #1951 of 1955 Old 03-14-2015, 06:34 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hi All
Sorry to bother you but Could anybody help me with that?
I have a a Samsung Smart TV model UN46ES7500FXZA and I tried both Evolution Kit ( SEK-1000/ZA and SEK-2000/ZA and the TV do not recognize none of them, I am thinking maybe the Firmware (1056 and 1057) is not compatible with these kits, for it, Do anybody have any similar problem?
Please help. I am very confusing....
Thanks in advance
Alejandro
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1952 of 1955 Old 03-14-2015, 09:52 AM

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by castana View Post
Hi All
Sorry to bother you but Could anybody help me with that?
I have a a Samsung Smart TV model UN46ES7500FXZA and I tried both Evolution Kit ( SEK-1000/ZA and SEK-2000/ZA and the TV do not recognize none of them, I am thinking maybe the Firmware (1056 and 1057) is not compatible with these kits, for it, Do anybody have any similar problem?
Please help. I am very confusing....
Thanks in advance
Alejandro
I have a UN40ES7500 and can install both of these with firmware 1057. Try this: unplug the TV power cord at the wall and let it sit for a 5 minutes. Insert the evolution kit and make sure that it is properly connected to the port on the back of the TV. If you are using a wired connection, remove the Ethernet cable from the TV and use the adapter that came with either evolution kit to connect the cable directly to the evolution kit. Reconnect the power cord and after 30 seconds or so try turning on the TV
post #1953 of 1955 Old 03-14-2015, 04:27 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 778 Post(s)
Liked: 615
Anyone know if Mubi is available on the PN64F8500 Smart TV? Their site says it's available via Samsung's Smart TV Hub but I don't see the icon for it anywhere.

Thanks
post #1954 of 1955 Old 03-17-2015, 03:29 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hi poppagene ,
First , Sorry to delay my answer.
On the other hand I sent the SEK-2000/ZA to Samsung to replace for one new because since that the TV do not recognize the Kit, so I thought that it is defective.
When, I got it again, I will try what you told me.
Thanks for your help
Best Regards
Alejandro

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppagene View Post
I have a UN40ES7500 and can install both of these with firmware 1057. Try this: unplug the TV power cord at the wall and let it sit for a 5 minutes. Insert the evolution kit and make sure that it is properly connected to the port on the back of the TV. If you are using a wired connection, remove the Ethernet cable from the TV and use the adapter that came with either evolution kit to connect the cable directly to the evolution kit. Reconnect the power cord and after 30 seconds or so try turning on the TV
post #1955 of 1955 Unread Today, 11:09 AM

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Looks like I won't be ordering the SEK-3000. My es7500 bit the dust. Won;t stay on for more than 15 seconds before turning itself off. It only lasted 2 years. On the plus side, I bought the squaretrade extended warranty and they are going to refund to me the price I paid for the set.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Samsung 46 Led Smart Tv , Samsung , Led Hdtv , Samsung Un46es8000 Led Hdtv , Samsung 75 Inch Led Smart 3d Hdtv Un75es9000
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page