Forum Jump: 

post #3511 of 3703 Old 11-27-2013, 08:54 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moggle69 View Post

I was getting the screen tearing with every console I hooked up. I tried every settings possible to prevent it, the only setting that worked was playing the game with GAME MODE turned off. (But then I had the latency issues)

After replacing all my HDMI cables etc, I narrowed the problem as a hardware/software problem with the TV itself. I returned the TV for an exchange.... No screen tearing issues after that. Later on, I ended up getting another replacement due to the second TV having Banding Lines so bad, it was unwatchable. The smart tv aspect also wouldn't allow the youtube app to communicate with my ipad.

I am now on my third TV, and it is perfect. Not a single flaw. I also made sure it was a version 2 model.

Glad you were able to return the TV and it's working. I just noticed the banding on mine a moment ago, and I haven't changed any settings (I did also have Game Mode on). The outside of the box says "Version US02".

It's really too bad that this is happening. I might call Crutchfield and see if they've heard of this. As soon as I brought up the TV's menu, the banding went away, and I never noticed this on my old LG set.

Otherwise it is a really great TV.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3512 of 3703 Old 12-02-2013, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fg919 View Post

Glad you were able to return the TV and it's working. I just noticed the banding on mine a moment ago, and I haven't changed any settings (I did also have Game Mode on). The outside of the box says "Version US02".

It's really too bad that this is happening. I might call Crutchfield and see if they've heard of this. As soon as I brought up the TV's menu, the banding went away, and I never noticed this on my old LG set.

Otherwise it is a really great TV.

I am also experiencing the nasty screen tearing (most noticeable on the top part of the screen). I too have the UN65F8000 Version US02. I bought the TV and received it the day the Xbox One came out, so I haven't tried any other gaming on it yet. I've been using Game Mode the entire time, but didn't mess much with any other settings on the TV or Xbox. When I first noticed this (playing Forza) I thought it might be a glitch with the game, but tonight I tried BF4 and it also did it. Looks like I'll need to hook up the 360 tomorrow and see if it also has the problems. If so, the TV probably needs to go back. frown.gif

Let me know if you have any thoughts or things you'd like me to test out as well (either reply here or PM) and maybe we can compare results.
post #3513 of 3703 Old 12-02-2013, 05:46 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 49
Regarding "screen tearing"...if I understand this is it a slight ragged or inconsistent edge of the picture?

I noticed the above on my es8000 and resolved it by selecting 16x9 instead of screen-fit.

Doing that really smoothed out the edges of pic and...reduced the vertical thickness of letter box bar's allowing more screen height/ real estate for actual " movie ".

If memory serves me , after measuring, the 16x9 setting increased my actual 2:35:1 screen usage height by about 1.75" vertical . I do love wide screen but notice no negative in chopping minimal side frame information . I haven't felt cheated.

Love for all things Hi-def...Losing count; 200 plus bluray, 500 plus dvd, 30 plus HDdvd and a rapidly growing 50 plus in the cloud.

post #3514 of 3703 Old 12-02-2013, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallbizkit View Post

I am also experiencing the nasty screen tearing (most noticeable on the top part of the screen). I too have the UN65F8000 Version US02. I bought the TV and received it the day the Xbox One came out, so I haven't tried any other gaming on it yet. I've been using Game Mode the entire time, but didn't mess much with any other settings on the TV or Xbox. When I first noticed this (playing Forza) I thought it might be a glitch with the game, but tonight I tried BF4 and it also did it. Looks like I'll need to hook up the 360 tomorrow and see if it also has the problems. If so, the TV probably needs to go back. frown.gif

Let me know if you have any thoughts or things you'd like me to test out as well (either reply here or PM) and maybe we can compare results.

I haven't had a chance to call Crutchfield to ask about it (not sure how productive that'll be), but I did notice that playing Gran Turismo 5 plays at 1080p and the tearing was there (in fact, the tearing was subtle, but always there, and on occasion became very severe, like when I played GTAV at 720p).

I tried changing the "Screen Size" setting from "16 x 9" to "Screen Fit" (which, yes, is opposite what Bladerunner1959 suggests) and the tearing seemed to go away. I haven't tried this for long enough to conclude anything, but you might give that a shot. If you do, let us know what happens...

post #3515 of 3703 Old 12-02-2013, 08:50 AM

Just to help clear it up, I checked wikipedia to make sure I was calling it the correct thing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screen_tearing

If I'm facing forward and I have a player directly to my left, when turning left towards that person, when they come into view, the top part of their body will be disconnected from their bottom portion.
Code:
Instead of this:

X
     X
     X

I get this:

X
     X
     X

I haven't tried adjusting aspect ratio settings, however currently it fills the screen 100%, so any adjustment will either be a loss of part of the true image or else a smaller viewing screen. Both results are not acceptable to me.
post #3516 of 3703 Old 12-02-2013, 10:10 AM

Quote:

Just to help clear it up, I checked wikipedia to make sure I was calling it the correct thing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screen_tearing

If I'm facing forward and I have a player directly to my left, when turning left towards that person, when they come into view, the top part of their body will be disconnected from their bottom portion.
Code:
Instead of this:

X
     X
     X

I get this:

X
     X
     X

I haven't tried adjusting aspect ratio settings, however currently it fills the screen 100%, so any adjustment will either be a loss of part of the true image or else a smaller viewing screen. Both results are not acceptable to me.

Yup, that's what I've experienced. I also see some chromatic aberration every so often.

From what I noticed, "Screen Fit" and "16 x 9" gave me the same screen size (I only tried playing a game, haven't tried playing an anamorphic movie).

post #3517 of 3703 Old 12-02-2013, 03:45 PM

I've been playing around with settings and have nothing really figured out yet. I tried playing Forza 3 on my 360 and never encountered the issue. However I also tried GTA V and did get the screen tearing. I never had screen tearing on my old TV (46" 720p plasma). It's interesting when it happens because I can just turn the camera left or right and it does it pretty badly, but after 20-30 seconds it usually stops. I can't seem to get it to happen all that often, so it's hard to check if anything is fixing or even helping it.

The TV was on 16:9 by default and while Screen Fit looks almost the same, it is slightly different (at least in my case). It looks like 16:9 cuts off a very small part of the edge(s), whereas Screen Fit must be showing everything. I don't think I see any different results with using one option vs the other.

Other random note, just updated my TV from firmware version 1114 to 1115, however I don't think there will be any differences.
post #3518 of 3703 Old 12-02-2013, 09:46 PM

Quote:

I've been playing around with settings and have nothing really figured out yet. I tried playing Forza 3 on my 360 and never encountered the issue. However I also tried GTA V and did get the screen tearing. I never had screen tearing on my old TV (46" 720p plasma). It's interesting when it happens because I can just turn the camera left or right and it does it pretty badly, but after 20-30 seconds it usually stops. I can't seem to get it to happen all that often, so it's hard to check if anything is fixing or even helping it.

The TV was on 16:9 by default and while Screen Fit looks almost the same, it is slightly different (at least in my case). It looks like 16:9 cuts off a very small part of the edge(s), whereas Screen Fit must be showing everything. I don't think I see any different results with using one option vs the other.

Other random note, just updated my TV from firmware version 1114 to 1115, however I don't think there will be any differences.

It does happen sporadically for me too. I don't have a consistently reproducible case, unfortunately. Playing Gran Turismo, I noticed that "Screen Fit" actually does show everything too (I was wondering why some of the buttons and icons were cut off...).

Also, not sure if you're aware of this, but I recently learned there is a trick to Samsung TVs to turn on "PC Mode",  If you press the "Input" button, then press the Up arrow and select "Tools," then select "Edit Name," it will bring up a list of pre-determined names for your HDMI input. If you choose "PC", it'll apparently turn off as much processing as possible (it also happens to decrease lag). Using this PC Mode, I haven't seen any tearing.

The only reason I don't run this way is because PC Mode turns off the "Smart LED" setting (which, I believe, allows the TV to do its "Micro Dimming Ultimate"); this makes the picture quality pretty bad (lots of torch lighting, poor contrast, etc.), which is the whole reason I bought it...

post #3519 of 3703 Old 12-03-2013, 11:41 AM
HPQ
Advanced Member

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 59
Can you get extended warranty from Samsung? Is it worth it?

Samsung UN75F8000 LED TV, NAD T-777 (7.2 Receiver), Oppo 103, Sony PS4, Panamax MR-5100, 7 Paradigm Reference series 8" in ceiling speakers (AMS-150R) - 30 degree tilting speakers, 2 Paradigm SE Sub, universal remote MX-450, universal advanced RF base station MRF-3501. Pics here.
post #3520 of 3703 Old 12-03-2013, 12:22 PM

@fg919

I hadn't tried PC mode yet... whenever I tried switching to it I wouldn't get the option to select PC, rather it would just present the keyboard. There are some setup steps that will prevent you from ever switching an input to PC mode... the only solution I found was to do a factory reset. I then checked out PC mode, but like you noticed it doesn't look that great and doesn't really let you configure much.

I have turned off Digital Clean View and MPEG Noise Filter, which were on Auto before, but I don't think either of these should really apply. Kind of a last ditch effort. I think if this doesn't go away after the reset and all, I will be returning the TV, probably for another of the same model, but possibly a Sony instead.
post #3521 of 3703 Old 12-03-2013, 01:23 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Hi ,

I`m sure you could get an extended warranty if you want.

Personally , I would not , here is why:

I had my F8000 fail after just under 6 mo.`s , had to have the main board replaced. OK __ so why don`t I want to extend my warranty ?

Samsung customer service , sure if the tv breaks again , it will be out of my pocket to pay the repair bill , or I will just buy another tv.

If Samsung would have US based help for products sold in the US , then that would be fine , but they don`t. They out-source there CS and all they do is read off a pre-written script , a cheat sheet , and then put you on hold.

After my F8000 needed the major repair of a major part being replaced , I called Samsung to request a warranty reset , and they said they never heard of it , I told them , "Sony knows what it is " .

The F8000 has the ability to be the best tv ever made , but is shadowed by poor workmanship and customer service , flip side , add quality control and proper CS , and yes , I would buy an extended warranty.

OK __ smile.gif

Later , HH biggrin.gif

Me 
post #3522 of 3703 Old 12-03-2013, 04:16 PM
HPQ
Advanced Member

Thanks for the details. I was wondering about the customer service when or if things break. Out of curiosity how did you fix your problem?

Samsung UN75F8000 LED TV, NAD T-777 (7.2 Receiver), Oppo 103, Sony PS4, Panamax MR-5100, 7 Paradigm Reference series 8" in ceiling speakers (AMS-150R) - 30 degree tilting speakers, 2 Paradigm SE Sub, universal remote MX-450, universal advanced RF base station MRF-3501. Pics here.
post #3523 of 3703 Old 12-04-2013, 03:27 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Hi HPQ ,

Well I turned the F8000 on and could get no sound from my CB , so I checked my other stuff , no A-or-V from MM / no A from dvd / and no A from PS3.

I called Samsung , and they of course had me changing all my HDMI cables , and I explained I went into the service menu of my CB and it was not detecting a compliant monitor.

So after being put on hold , I was told the a tech would be calling me within 48 hr`s for repair.

I received a call the next day from the repair place and they told me that a "main board" needed to be replaced and it could be done the following Tuesday , so the tech was supposed to come in the morning and he showed up about 3:45 . slightly late confused.gif.

Anyway , it was a real simple fix , he just removed the back panel and unplugged a few connectors and replaced the board and all was back to normal.

This was the end of Oct. , after Samsung updated there severs in Sept. , and updating there severs wiped some user data and I lost my Accuweather app , and Samsung refuses to refund my money , all they do is transfer from one "person" to the next , so I have given up , it was only a < 3 buck app anyway.

I asked then to reset my warranty and they never heard of anything like that , I told them Sony knows what it is !

Take care == HH biggrin.gif

Me 
post #3524 of 3703 Old 12-04-2013, 09:20 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Experiencing white areas of light in the corners on my Samsung 65" F8000 ...
I am trying to have the set replaced after using it for 2 weeks .
Any one care to comment as to what this caused by ?
post #3525 of 3703 Old 12-04-2013, 10:10 PM

I would pick up a 3D title to test my new LED TV. They listed quite a few 3D DVD's but I picked "Journey To The Center Of The Earth 2008 Version" in 3D...ttHh8k

post #3526 of 3703 Old 12-04-2013, 10:47 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Any one care to comment as to what this caused by ?[/quote]

Alan can you post some pictures of you TV showing the flash lighting you are experiencing? Have you tried adjusting the picture settings? More than likely if I had to guess you mainly only see this issue at start up when the Samsung Logo appears and probably to a lesser degree on really dark scenes. The good news is that adjusting the picture setting using some of the values that other owners have posted or getting yourself a calibration disk if you want the $20 solution. A professional could also be hired if you are so inclined. Any of these options will greatly reduce the flashlight effect.
I saved the great news for last if you make the adjustments mentioned above based on my experience with Samsung TVs the flash lighting and also any clouding will go away as the tv gets some age on it. I have a UN55d8000 and a UN40es6500 and both exhibited flash lighting and clouding to some degree when new, I was able to minimize this with the Disney WOW calibration disk and today both clouding and flash lighting have all but disappeared on both sets. This is a picture of my UN40ES6500 the TV is on and a movie is paused on a solid black screen. image.jpg 564k .jpg file
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (563.7 KB, 58 views)
post #3527 of 3703 Old 12-05-2013, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollTide2011 View Post

Any one care to comment as to what this caused by ?

Alan can you post some pictures of you TV showing the flash lighting you are experiencing? Have you tried adjusting the picture settings? More than likely if I had to guess you mainly only see this issue at start up when the Samsung Logo appears and probably to a lesser degree on really dark scenes. The good news is that adjusting the picture setting using some of the values that other owners have posted or getting yourself a calibration disk if you want the $20 solution. A professional could also be hired if you are so inclined. Any of these options will greatly reduce the flashlight effect.
I saved the great news for last if you make the adjustments mentioned above based on my experience with Samsung TVs the flash lighting and also any clouding will go away as the tv gets some age on it. I have a UN55d8000 and a UN40es6500 and both exhibited flash lighting and clouding to some degree when new, I was able to minimize this with the Disney WOW calibration disk and today both clouding and flash lighting have all but disappeared on both sets. This is a picture of my UN40ES6500 the TV is on and a movie is paused on a solid black screen. image.jpg 564k .jpg file [/quote]

Thanks very much for your kind response , pic as well as explanation and yes you are 100% correct , it is at start up that this is most prevalent .......your screen certainly looks a solid black !! Tried to attach a pic , however I keep on getting an error code .
Nevertheless , also had a call ex the Samsung repair agent who appears to be pretty knowledgeable saying this type of thing is normal .However when I sent him the pic he advised that he has passed this on to Samsung for a decision as it is overly bright I have a few calibration discs , but think easiest I just look at the settings posted on the forum, or in fact on a review by Cnet - only thing is that i do not particularly like a too dark picture , but guess i can tweak Backlight to borderline .
Will keep you informed as to progress /Whether Samsung is going to swop out , etc .
PS- if you let me have your email address , i can send the pic .
post #3528 of 3703 Old 12-07-2013, 07:26 PM

Just thought I'd post an update. It seems the screen tearing issue has gone away. I haven't tried to bring it back, but I'm guessing using "screen fit" is what fixed it. fg919 any updates on yours? Maybe you can try that setting.
post #3529 of 3703 Old 12-08-2013, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alsof1 View Post

I saved the great news for last if you make the adjustments mentioned above based on my experience with Samsung TVs the flash lighting and also any clouding will go away as the tv gets some age on it. I have a UN55d8000 and a UN40es6500 and both exhibited flash lighting and clouding to some degree when new, I was able to minimize this with the Disney WOW calibration disk and today both clouding and flash lighting have all but disappeared on both sets. This is a picture of my UN40ES6500 the TV is on and a movie is paused on a solid black screen. image.jpg 564k .jpg file

Thanks very much for your kind response , pic as well as explanation and yes you are 100% correct , it is at start up that this is most prevalent .......your screen certainly looks a solid black !! Tried to attach a pic , however I keep on getting an error code .
Nevertheless , also had a call ex the Samsung repair agent who appears to be pretty knowledgeable saying this type of thing is normal .However when I sent him the pic he advised that he has passed this on to Samsung for a decision as it is overly bright I have a few calibration discs , but think easiest I just look at the settings posted on the forum, or in fact on a review by Cnet - only thing is that i do not particularly like a too dark picture , but guess i can tweak Backlight to borderline .
Will keep you informed as to progress /Whether Samsung is going to swop out , etc .
PS- if you let me have your email address , i can send the pic .[/quote]

Thought I would update ......via my dealer Samsung advised that they would be replacing the set .My dealer arrives with a unit ,we open up the box and the unit has been either on demo or a previously repaired unit as it was devoid of packing as well as all the protective strips on the frame were missing .My dealer promptly advised he was not installing and was going to return for a new unopened unit .
Also found the following issues with the unit .....Noticed that when for example an ad appears with a solid blue or yellow background the background has swirls and not solid .....says to me there is something wrong with the dimming .
While watching , the TV will on its own decide to display Speech recognition and asks for a command ,then lists all the commands for you I press Return but still remains .
Once yesterday it also on its own decided to display a web page .
Something appears to be screwed up !!
post #3530 of 3703 Old 12-09-2013, 07:43 AM

Quote:

Just thought I'd post an update. It seems the screen tearing issue has gone away. I haven't tried to bring it back, but I'm guessing using "screen fit" is what fixed it. fg919 any updates on yours? Maybe you can try that setting.

Hi metallbizkit, I've been playing off and on for the last few days with "Screen Fit" turned on and I haven't seen the screen tearing. I've been playing FIFA 14 (which doesn't have a lot of crazy camera moves) and Bioshock Infinite (which does). That might be the magic setting that took care of it! I'll have to go back to playing GTA V (which is the first game I noticed the tearing on), just to confirm.

post #3531 of 3703 Old 12-09-2013, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alsof1 View Post

While watching , the TV will on its own decide to display Speech recognition and asks for a command ,then lists all the commands for you I press Return but still remains .
Once yesterday it also on its own decided to display a web page .

I had this same problem; in fact, I've read several forum posts from around the Internet about it. I turned Voice Control off. It didn't work well to begin with, anyway.

post #3532 of 3703 Old 12-10-2013, 02:49 PM

Liked: 11
Have you guys experience a lot of judder since the latest update ? (1115 i think)

I dont know if its all in my head.. but i've been toying with the settings for a fews days and noting seems to be good.

Motion plus ON or OFF... all i see is judder when something moves. It seems like this was the perfect TV only some weeks ago..

Any help ?
post #3533 of 3703 Old 12-10-2013, 04:49 PM

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangedman View Post

Have you guys experience a lot of judder since the latest update ? (1115 i think)

Is there anyway to roll back firmware? or would that require actually hacking the firmware to change the version id?
post #3534 of 3703 Old 12-11-2013, 11:07 AM

Liked: 11
Hi everyone, I recently took back my Panasonic ZT60 plasma for the F8000. I have always been a plasam guy and really liked the ZT60 but the picture was a tad to dark for my liking unless you put it on vivid setting which totally crushed blacks and made everything look fake. I am loving the new F8000 and found my favorite picture setting to be Standard but with a few tweaks. First you must turn of the setting that auto dims the picutre depending on lighting conditions, second turn auto motion plus to the clear setting, and last turn dynamic contrast to low. I found these settings to really give a nice accurate and crisp picture with deep blacks and vibrant whites the best of both worlds :-)
post #3535 of 3703 Old 12-11-2013, 07:04 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmaga123 View Post

Hi everyone, I recently took back my Panasonic ZT60 plasma for the F8000. I have always been a plasam guy and really liked the ZT60 but the picture was a tad to dark for my liking unless you put it on vivid setting which totally crushed blacks and made everything look fake. I am loving the new F8000 and found my favorite picture setting to be Standard but with a few tweaks. First you must turn of the setting that auto dims the picture depending on lighting conditions, second turn auto motion plus to the clear setting, and last turn dynamic contrast to low. I found these settings to really give a nice accurate and crisp picture with deep blacks and vibrant whites the best of both worlds :-)

Wow. I was actually regretting not getting the ZT60 a little but now you've made me even more satisfied with choosing the F8000. My living room gets quite bright during the day so I needed a TV that could combat the sunlight. I use a lower backlight Movie mode setting at night which brings the black level down to near pitch black, almost plasma like in brightness/black performance. I personally think the F8000 is the most versatile TV and it fits my needs almost perfectly. Glad you're happy with your F8000!
post #3536 of 3703 Old 12-11-2013, 09:03 PM

Liked: 36
The only thing that makes me wonder if I should have gone plasma - and please tell me if anyone else experiences this - is that uniformity becomes worse when bright objects or text, such as credit sequences, are displayed in the middle of the screen against black backgrounds. I don't think I have a defective unit, but it does seem like the LEDs are pushing themselves when they have to light up a middle section when everywhere else is black.

Other than that, which probably is something nearly every LCD experiences, I love my F8000. I am looking forward to learning about the H-series, though, and the advances they're pushing to remove motion blur. The best guess is that it has a strobing backlight feature. I wonder if the 2014 Evolution Kits can somehow add that ability into the F8000?
post #3537 of 3703 Old 12-11-2013, 10:20 PM

Hi guys, i got an F8000, 40" model. I live in Italy.
I've noticed that last update (1112 here) makes things worse when game mode is on. I've connected my pc with an at 5870 via hdmi connection and i've noticed that characters and image is now blurred out with yellow and blue halos.
Things goes far better setting pixel mode to YCbCr 4:2:2 insted of 4:4:4... that's really strange (not all video cards have this feature enabled).

P.s. i had some issues with hdmi too: sometimes the hdmi were my pc is connected did not recognize my pc output. The only way is to turn off pc, turn off tv and disconnect them form the wall socket for some seconds to reset all hdmis.
post #3538 of 3703 Old 12-12-2013, 10:22 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
Liked: 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi29 View Post

Hi ,

I`m sure you could get an extended warranty if you want.

Personally , I would not , here is why:

I had my F8000 fail after just under 6 mo.`s , had to have the main board replaced. OK __ so why don`t I want to extend my warranty ?

Samsung customer service , sure if the tv breaks again , it will be out of my pocket to pay the repair bill , or I will just buy another tv.

If Samsung would have US based help for products sold in the US , then that would be fine , but they don`t. They out-source there CS and all they do is read off a pre-written script , a cheat sheet , and then put you on hold.

After my F8000 needed the major repair of a major part being replaced , I called Samsung to request a warranty reset , and they said they never heard of it , I told them , "Sony knows what it is " .

The F8000 has the ability to be the best tv ever made , but is shadowed by poor workmanship and customer service , flip side , add quality control and proper CS , and yes , I would buy an extended warranty.

OK __ smile.gif

Later , HH biggrin.gif

Me 
Should try a third party extended warranty, then Samsung is out of the equation except for parts wink.gif
post #3539 of 3703 Old 12-15-2013, 08:40 AM
HPQ
Advanced Member

What do you guys use to clean the screen on the Samsung LEDs ? What is the best microfiber to clear dust, finger prints, etc. ?

post #3540 of 3703 Old 12-15-2013, 01:43 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 71
I just use the cloths that came with the TV. You can find them in the 3D glasses box. They do a good job. I wipe the screen down every month or so and I dust off every other week. Everything appears to be fine.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Samsung , Led Hdtv , Sony Bravia Xbr65hx929 65 Inch 1080p 3d Local Dimming Led Hdtv With Built In Wifi Black , Samsung 55 Inch Led Hdtv Un55b8500 , Samsung 55 Inch 3d Ultra Slim Smart Led Hdtv Un55f8000
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page