Official 2013 Sharp LC-XXLE857 Series Thread - Page 29 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #841 of 842 Old 04-25-2014, 08:43 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I just have to ask what cable service do you have??
I have the 857U (70" ) and have Dish,, just love the picture and sound is thru 7.1 surround stereo, ( yahama). I do have a problem with one channel ( can't remember which one now,,) but only the one,, sound is off a little..make sure you use HDMI #2 or one of the other ones,, do not use #1,, ( I don't have this problem,, but some do with #1).. GL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #842 of 842 Old 07-07-2014, 11:47 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 15
My 60" set is almost nearing a year of ownership and I had a cloudy set - while browsing Netflix Saturday night was deciding what to watch my tv rebooted - when it came back up most of the cloudy spots disappeared - I immediately checked the backlight level and it was still at 0 STD. All other picture settings remained the same. Anyone have an idea of what may have happened?

This could not of happened at a better time - I was debating on purchasing a 70" Sony set but it get bad reviews for 3D so definitely sticking with the Sharp since the 3D is super on it. Just wishing it was a larger set but the more I debate about it - it seems gaining 9.5 inch of screen is not significantly larger that I would notice at home - just in the showroom. I think @ home I would definitely notice an 80" set. But, can better deal with the 60" 857 now that the major annoying cloudy spots are gone.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Sharp He Lc 70le857u 70 Inch 3d Smart Led Tv , Sharp 80 Inch Full Hd Aquos Led Smart Tv
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page