No Sharp 945 This year ???? 2013....... Now What .. - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 01-08-2013, 03:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I have been waiting since CES 2012 for that wonderful 945 70" full array tv. I just looked at the Sharp 2013 lineup on the site and there doesn't appear to be any Full Array ld models at all. There isn't even a 9 series. :^(

I know they lost money but wouldn't releasing that model help them? or is edge lit the new reality of the future for all tv's??

mad.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 01-08-2013, 03:05 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob james View Post

I know they lost money but wouldn't releasing that model help them? or is edge lit the new reality of the future for all tv's??
mad.gif
Sharp, apparently, made the decision to release 21 models of 60", 70", and 80" TVs that don't vary that much in addition to deciding to slap $31k as the MSRP of a 60" 4K TV.

Don't really know what the person making the decisions over there is smoking... *shrug*

Current HT setup:

Samsung UN65F6300 65" LCD HDTV, Polk CS20 Center, 2x Polk Monitor 75T Fronts, 2x Polk TSI300 Backs, Polk PSW110 Subwoofer.

post #3 of 3 Old 01-12-2013, 12:38 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob james View Post

I have been waiting since CES 2012 for that wonderful 945 70" full array tv. I just looked at the Sharp 2013 lineup on the site and there doesn't appear to be any Full Array ld models at all. There isn't even a 9 series. :^(

Does any one know if any one of the 2013 sharp sets introduced at CES (excluding the carry over 90 inch set) are full array? I thought one series might be???
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page