post #6301 of 9861 Old 12-12-2013, 01:08 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by LandonKai View Post

Thanks for the reply, yeah I am strongly leaning toward the M60, but I heard nothing but good things about the M series, but did not find much regarding the M60, but I assume the M is all the same, but it is a bit worry some that the 50 and 55 are prone to issues. Would the 60 not also be susceptible to the issues as well since the M series should more or less across the board the same? I am wary since the E series were very subpar when compared to other models due to its very warm colors and sub par picture quality compared to the other models like the LG6400, or the older Samsung 6300/6003, so I just wanted to see how everyone liked the M60. Like I said it would be my first 3D set, so I am thinking the M60 compared to any other model due to price and quality, but I also enjoy gaming and I know input lag varies, but did not find too much about it for the M series. 

The M series sets use 3 different build of panels A1, A2 and A3 which all have different but similar characteristics. The 60" is past of the A3 builds which is the superior panel.

Vizio 80" 3D LED M801D-A3 SpectraCal-CalMAN 5
Onkyo TX-NR818 w/ Polk Monitor 50 (Fronts), Onkyo SK-520 (Surronds), SKW-770 (Sub)
Win 8.1 PC i7 3930k, 2 Crossfire 280X's, 32GB RAM | Mac Mini 2011 i5 2.3Ghz, 16 GB RAM w/ PLEX
Roku 3
Oppo BDP-103D
Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 S, PS3 Slim
Harmony 700
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6302 of 9861 Old 12-12-2013, 01:13 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by slr001 View Post

Looking for size recommendations...

I spend most of my time in my home office. Work and home computers occupy front and left sides of my desk. I currently have a Panasonic 42" TV to my right. The 42" seems fine size wise... I ceartainly see no reason to go down in size.

My choices with the Vizio as you know are 40", 47", 50"

40" seems to small.
47" Seems like the read headed stepchild. It has the worst response time (9ms) I think.
50" seems like a popular model (with some bad apples)... it also gets me into 3D.

I am afraid the 50" might be too big.

My viewing distance is only about 4'8"

I am heavily leaning towards the 50" would anyone think that is a big mistake based on my viewing distance?

Anywhere to still get it at the $599 BF prices?

Hate to bump my own post...

But would like some feedback... Primarily on 50" from 4'8" viewing distance.
post #6303 of 9861 Old 12-12-2013, 01:21 PM

Liked: 15
Quote:

IMO, 50" is too big for that short of distance. I think you're set on eliminating the 40" for size. 47" seems to about the right size for that distance but with a 9ms response time you might want to consider a different brand.
post #6304 of 9861 Old 12-12-2013, 01:21 PM

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdotlow View Post

I'm curious to see a picture of this.

Artifacts are generally not caused by the TV / monitor, but the graphics hardware or possibly cabling.  Have you tried using a different HDMI cable?

I'll do much more extensive testing in the next few days with different ports, cables etc. Oh how happy I would be if it was just a borked hdmi cable, or even an hdmi port for that matter, I pretty much just moved all my cabling and equipment from one TV to another so it seems unlikely that the cable suddenly is bad, but stranger things have happened!
post #6305 of 9861 Old 12-12-2013, 01:36 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoned View Post

IMO, 50" is too big for that short of distance. I think you're set on eliminating the 40" for size. 47" seems to about the right size for that distance but with a 9ms response time you might want to consider a different brand.

Never too big IMO always go bigger, you will not be sorry.

Vizio 80" 3D LED M801D-A3 SpectraCal-CalMAN 5
Onkyo TX-NR818 w/ Polk Monitor 50 (Fronts), Onkyo SK-520 (Surronds), SKW-770 (Sub)
Win 8.1 PC i7 3930k, 2 Crossfire 280X's, 32GB RAM | Mac Mini 2011 i5 2.3Ghz, 16 GB RAM w/ PLEX
Roku 3
Oppo BDP-103D
Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 S, PS3 Slim
Harmony 700
post #6306 of 9861 Old 12-12-2013, 02:12 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Does anyone have color temperature settings? I'm thinking about getting Disney WOW to calibrate the colors bc some seem a bit off. Suggestions?

post #6307 of 9861 Old 12-12-2013, 02:39 PM

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Quote:

Can you elaborate on the differences in color temp ranges?  Or are you simply referring a difference in the numbers available (ie, one goes to 250 max while the other can reach 500)?

After replacing my 55 inch with the 60inch, I've noticed quite a bit of a difference in the picture.  I can't tell if the viewing angle is worse on the 60 or if it's the settings/calibration I'm using.  When viewing from the side, it appears to cause a whitish/smokey effect on the outside edge of the picture.  When watching from straight ahead, there is no issue.  I've attempted to increase backlighting and color, but it doesn't do anything to remedy the problem.

I don't recall having this problem with my 55 M series.

Yes, that's what I was referring to.
post #6308 of 9861 Old 12-12-2013, 03:54 PM

Quote:

Depends on your preference. I only have about 5.5 feet from my 50" and it is the perfect size for me. Plus with the 50 you get 3D. :cool:

post #6309 of 9861 Old 12-12-2013, 05:38 PM

Quote:

I'm curious to see a picture of this.

Artifacts are generally not caused by the TV / monitor, but the graphics hardware or possibly cabling.  Have you tried using a different HDMI cable?

Alright well...good news, tried AC4 on my computer monitor and my previous rear projector TV and same deal. Looks like its inherent to the game. WHEW!!!

It's gotta be some kind of post processing effect that they think is worth those kind of artifacts, I'll check on the Killzone one after I get back to a gun portion of the game for the more minor version I saw in that game.

Definitely gotta say, the visuals on our TV blow my ol' 56" LCoS projection TV out of the water, especially now that I've done a more connected before and after! Gotta just relax and stop being so critical in viewing, just want to make sure I spent all that money wisely. smile.gif
--Sclaws likes this.
post #6310 of 9861 Old 12-12-2013, 05:46 PM

Liked: 12

Just got my M series 65 inch which replaced a Samsung 60 inch 7100 which had terrible flashlighting in all four corners and light bleed on the sides.  First impressions: picture quality just about as good as the Samsung, though I haven't calibrated with Disney Wow disc yet.  Samsung could not output dolby digital 5.1 via ARC, the Vizio can.  Yes, the screen is highly reflective but my room is dim, at night I will need to watch with no lights on, no problem.  The Samsung did not show the flashlighting till day three, the Vizio so far has a very uniform picture, hoping it stays that way.  Within the first hour, my firmware was updated and the remote works fine, without aiming at the bottom left corner.  Although this is a 65 inch I don't notice a real difference in screen size compared to the Samsung 60 inch.  I bought the Samsung from Amazon and my black Friday price was 1599, Amazon gave me the Vizio for the same price, and I got $50 refund because the delivery was late, so $1549 for the Vizio, currently selling for $1749....love Amazon customer service, they are the best.  When I registered the Vizio I purchased the five year SquareTrade warranty for $159, Amazon's price, $214...thank you Vizio!  I will update my review in a few days, want to watch a 3D movie tonight.  The Samsung had the active glasses which definitely gave me some eye trouble and headache after watching a 3D movie.  So, to sum it up, thumbs up for Vizio, thumbs down for Samsung, hopefully I won't have to eat these words.

post #6311 of 9861 Old 12-12-2013, 07:01 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 14

well this will be my last post to this thread as after returning 4 of the 50''ers I had, I decided to get a sony w80 55'' and this tv is far superior!

I gave vizio a shot and I was very disappointed in all aspects of this product and company.

All 4 of the tvs I had came out of the box with physical damage.

The remote is JUNK unless you were LUCKY enuff to get a firmware update. I had to pull and re install the batteries for the remote to even work, not to mention that you must point the remote DIRECTLY to the bottom left of the tv for it to work.

There is only 1 button on the tv that only powers on/off the tv and if held you can select an input, so without the crap remote you can not do much with your tv.

The tv is NOT DNLA certified, so it lacks in many aspects of this tech. I have 3tb nas server full of mp4 movies and the tv would not play a single one, my new sony does as did my old samsung.

The smart part to this tv is far from "smart"!  the processor is slow as hell, the app selection is piss poor and half the time I tried to use any app the tv froze up and the only way to get back running was to pull the cord.

Vizio tries to compare this tv to other high end brands and it is not even close! 

No disrespect to the happy m series owners but this tv is pure crap and if you spent $799 or $599 like me, you got ripped off! save a few more bucks and get yourself a much better tv.

I was very lucky to get this sony for only $950 new in the box but if I had to save up the full retail price of this set, I would have.

If your on this tread to read up and decide whether to get this tv, do yourself a favor and FORGET about this cheap excuse of a hd, 3d, smart tv.

Remember......... You Get What You Pay For!

post #6312 of 9861 Old 12-12-2013, 07:42 PM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolamia View Post

Does anyone have color temperature settings? I'm thinking about getting Disney WOW to calibrate the colors bc some seem a bit off. Suggestions?
Help us to help you by telling us what model you have. There are two sets of RGB settings depending on your model TV.
Ursa
post #6313 of 9861 Old 12-12-2013, 08:40 PM

Can anyone post picture settings they use for gaming , i have the m321i-A2 32" Led razor
post #6314 of 9861 Old 12-12-2013, 08:59 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ursa99 View Post

Help us to help you by telling us what model you have. There are two sets of RGB settings depending on your model TV.
Ursa

M601d-a3r. Thanks Ursa!
post #6315 of 9861 Old 12-13-2013, 04:01 AM

Hey guys,

Been slogging through this thread and so far I haven't found any specific settings for the M471i-A2 set. I've seen the compilation settings list, but none of those cover this particular model.

Has anyone calibrated or found great settings specifically for the M471i-A2? I'm trying to help a friend from afar with good settings to use, but obviously I can't see what they are seeing when they try what's been posted here in this thread. They are not happy with settings I've sent them to try, and it's probably due to the fact that those don't apply to this particular model.

So, any help would be appreciated for the full range of settings for the M471i-A2. For the time being, I've told them that the most important thing is to turn off everything in Advanced except Smart Dimming and leave Film Mode to Auto. But looking for color/contrast/backlight/tint, offsets, etc.

Thanks.
post #6316 of 9861 Old 12-13-2013, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotohnz View Post

This happens to me quite often. I'm hooked up via optical to my pre/pro, and too much fast forward or rewind on the DVR, or sometimes just changing the channel, causes the digital connection to drop. I've found changing the input to "Cable" then back again re-syncs the connection.

Is this a design problem or a defect? If I exchanged TVs could I reasonably expect this in the new TV as well?
post #6317 of 9861 Old 12-13-2013, 06:26 AM

I have setting i use for my 40"  I am no expert or anything but its the best i found so far..   

post #6318 of 9861 Old 12-13-2013, 06:32 AM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolamia View Post

M601d-a3r. Thanks Ursa!
I have the same model. Try these or these settings for color balance. Tweak picture settings to your liking. Turn auto brightness off for more picture 'pop'.

Orig New Pict
148 156 57
117 113 48
130 119 58
131 134 36
129 132 0
128 126 50 or whatever

Ursa
post #6319 of 9861 Old 12-13-2013, 06:33 AM

Liked: 13

Wow. I just read a post that most assuredly reflected dissatisfaction with the Vizio experience.

Its all good.  We need to know about the Good, The Bad and The Ugly.  Some folks Love a honda,  I owned three,  Every one spent more time in the shop  than my driveway, and cost me a bundle. What do I drive?  A Mercury Grand Marquis(aka Ford Vic)

190,000 miles and only oil changes and tires. LOL.

As far as TV's Go.  What I replaced was a SAMS(H**) ln52a650.  It cost me nearly 4 grand.  and 1 week out of warranty the surface contacts messed up on the screen, so the picture had multiple images on the right side.  What was the manufacturers response? Absolutely no help and no customer caring. Although they did offer to tell me the local place to purchase another of there brand.  Yea Right. Did I mention that 2 of there Blu-ray players died because they told me to do a firmware upgrade?

Same customer satisification on that too.

When I started shopping around this time. I went from the High End to the low end.  What I saw and experienced,

Was that EVERY Brand, and Every MODEL had something that I saw I was not Happy with.

I hate to be cliche, But Really, TV's made Today ARE NOT the quality that was made several years back.

Personally, This edge-lit concept should have been tossed in the can instead of put into product.

The next thing I noticed, Just like microwave ovens, is that most if not all of them are made in China.

The reason for that Is NOT FOR QUALITY, Its for mass production at the lowest possible cost for greater profit margin.

Try to get a NEW part for a TV that is 3 years old, Its probably not going to happen. I'm an old geezer, I remember when

I could have a TV for 25 years and go get a Vacuum tube to repair it with at the local Radio Shack.  Ahhh Those were the Days.

My final decision was to not spend 4 grand again. I have found NO Tv that is worth that today.  What my conclusion  was,

Is that to minimize the pain in my wallet and choose a TV that at least meets my needs, and can take care of some of my wants.

My expectactions were lowered and remained lowered along with my budget.

You cannot compare the Vizio E-series or the Vizio M series to a Higher end TV.  The comparison needs to be made , Apples to Apples, etc.  After about 2 months of research and quite a few hours of staring at Tv's in the stores, I made my choice.

The Vizio M601D model met my needs and some of my wants. Do I think it is a absolutely perfect set? NO.

It has flaws, If they bother me too much, I will return it for another, and another, and another. I have determined  NOT to go to another brand, Because they are no better either.  Maybe this person got lucky on there Sony.  I do Hope so, and I do hope it satisifys for many years to come.  But a TV costing double in price and is a higer end set, cannot be compared to a lesser model.

BUYER ALWAYS BE WARE. Buyer always keep your expectations in line with what it is you want.

Is Vizio the best Brand out there?  Is Vizio the Best parts out there?

Vizio uses parts from other manufactures  to assemble there Tv line.  At least they are honest about doing that.  Every other Brand out there Does the exact same thing and they don't want you to know it. Look at the boxes before you buy, and look at its country of manufacturer. Amazing.

For me VIZIO is the best bang for the buck! Period. I know it has limitations, But for the cost way less than the 4 grand I paid before. I can live with it.

OohRah Vizio M601D !!

xoned and Ron3636 like this.
post #6320 of 9861 Old 12-13-2013, 06:49 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron3636 View Post

well this will be my last post to this thread as after returning 4 of the 50''ers I had, I decided to get a sony w80 55'' and this tv is far superior!

I gave vizio a shot and I was very disappointed in all aspects of this product and company.

All 4 of the tvs I had came out of the box with physical damage.

The remote is JUNK unless you were LUCKY enuff to get a firmware update. I had to pull and re install the batteries for the remote to even work, not to mention that you must point the remote DIRECTLY to the bottom left of the tv for it to work.

There is only 1 button on the tv that only powers on/off the tv and if held you can select an input, so without the crap remote you can not do much with your tv.

The tv is NOT DNLA certified, so it lacks in many aspects of this tech. I have 3tb nas server full of mp4 movies and the tv would not play a single one, my new sony does as did my old samsung.

The smart part to this tv is far from "smart"!  the processor is slow as hell, the app selection is piss poor and half the time I tried to use any app the tv froze up and the only way to get back running was to pull the cord.

Vizio tries to compare this tv to other high end brands and it is not even close! 

No disrespect to the happy m series owners but this tv is pure crap and if you spent $799 or $599 like me, you got ripped off! save a few more bucks and get yourself a much better tv.

I was very lucky to get this sony for only $950 new in the box but if I had to save up the full retail price of this set, I would have.

If your on this tread to read up and decide whether to get this tv, do yourself a favor and FORGET about this cheap excuse of a hd, 3d, smart tv.

Remember......... You Get What You Pay For!

The remote is pretty bad, until the Wifi update is provided.  It's still workable.  I only use it for the power button.  I've had no issues using the remote while aiming at the corner though.

Not many people rely on physical buttons.  In the 8 years I've owned various flat panel TV's, I can count the number of times I've pressed a button on the actual TV on one hand.  And most of those times it was because I was walking by the TV and turned it on in passing before sitting down.

I have various game systems that I use for apps, so the smart TV function is useless to me.  I don't think I've even turned the apps on, so I can't comment on their functionality.

I don't stream movies from a server, so I can't comment on how that functions either.

If these issues are important to you, than yes, I can see why you opted for a different TV.  However, I personally could not justify spending an additional $500-700 for the Sony W80 to get what is listed above.  And what is most important to the majority of people, picture quality, is outstanding with this set, while the W80, from the reviews I've read when deciding between various sets, lacks the picture quality FOR THE PRICE.

I'm sorry you weren't happy with your M series, and I'm glad you're happy with your Sony - but - It's misleading to state that "this TV is pure crap", when your list of issues are, in my opinion, minor (except DLNA, but I'm certain I've seen others in this thread say they've streamed fine).  While also saying you save "a few bucks"...I haven't seen the W80 55inch under $1498, while I had gotten my 55inch M series for $898.

Ron3636 likes this.
post #6321 of 9861 Old 12-13-2013, 07:22 AM

I have the m601d from Costco black friday weekend.

I've been up and down on this set only because I can't seem to consistently match the jaw-dropping content we viewed in the store. I'm not really too worried though.
Gaming has been nothing but amazing. I never feel like I have to touch any setting (except game mode).

I probably have the dumbest complaint ever on this TV. Since I stream so much HD content elsewhere and I don't have an HD DirecTV setup.
This means we watch a good deal of SD 4:3 television. You really have to use the normal viewing setting with any SD content with this TV.
Vizio spent zero (0) $$ in R&D on the panoramic mode (something you think they would have had already adopted in other sets prior).

I know it's stupid to complain about an SD setting on an HD set, but I hate watching 4:3 with black bars on the side. The panoramic mode on this TV is downright awful. The sides are SO stretched that you are constantly distracted.
Peoples heads look like sideways cones all the time. I have seen dirt cheap 16:9 TV sets @ Walgreens with a much better panoramic mode than this new technology.

Tell me I'm an idiot and missed something... please!
post #6322 of 9861 Old 12-13-2013, 07:43 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 15
Say what? What do you expect when you stretch 4:3 content to fill a 16:9 screen? The content is going to look awful.

My son has watched some 480 SD cartoons on Netflix on our M501 50" and to me they look GREAT! Like, I had to check to see if it was actually streaming 480 instead of HD resolution. But still, to get the best possible image on 4:3 content, you're going to have to set it so that it displays that content in the original 4:3 format.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6323 of 9861 Old 12-13-2013, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickGSR94 View Post

Say what? What do you expect when you stretch 4:3 content to fill a 16:9 screen? The content is going to look awful.

My son has watched some 480 SD cartoons on Netflix on our M501 50" and to me they look GREAT! Like, I had to check to see if it was actually streaming 480 instead of HD resolution. But still, to get the best possible image on 4:3 content, you're going to have to set it so that it displays that content in the original 4:3 format.

Hmmm - maybe it's because I'm using the grandma composite input from my Directv box? I'll try a 4:3 DVD and see.

I know it's stupid but this panoramic mode diss is hard to swallow. Especially when the plasma this set replaced, the cheap 32 inch LCD Sylvania upstairs AND the 2003 Toshiba widescreen rear-projection in the basement all have much more natural panoramic modes.
I see it as a #fail.
post #6324 of 9861 Old 12-13-2013, 10:22 AM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 36
So you bought a brand new HDTV to watch stretched SD content and are mad it looks like crap.

Makes sense.
bill875 and JSUL like this.
post #6325 of 9861 Old 12-13-2013, 10:37 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
Liked: 850
Quote:
Originally Posted by waylo88 View Post

So you bought a brand new HDTV to watch stretched SD content and are mad it looks like crap.

Makes sense.
lol
JSUL likes this.

No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to die!
post #6326 of 9861 Old 12-13-2013, 10:44 AM

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Elm View Post

Is this a design problem or a defect? If I exchanged TVs could I reasonably expect this in the new TV as well?

I wouldn't call it a design flaw exactly. Digital audio connections are notoriously temperamental. I've had other audio equipment that responded the same way during fast-forward and rewind, usually due to their timing clocks needing to re-sync. It's something you usually just learn to live with. In this case you have at least two digital connections (one from your DVR to the TV and one from the TV to your receiver) that need to re-sync after fast forwarding or rewinding, so timing errors are bound to happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by clambrou View Post

I probably have the dumbest complaint ever on this TV. Since I stream so much HD content elsewhere and I don't have an HD DirecTV setup.
This means we watch a good deal of SD 4:3 television. You really have to use the normal viewing setting with any SD content with this TV.
Vizio spent zero (0) $$ in R&D on the panoramic mode (something you think they would have had already adopted in other sets prior).

I know it's stupid to complain about an SD setting on an HD set, but I hate watching 4:3 with black bars on the side. The panoramic mode on this TV is downright awful. The sides are SO stretched that you are constantly distracted.
Peoples heads look like sideways cones all the time. I have seen dirt cheap 16:9 TV sets @ Walgreens with a much better panoramic mode than this new technology.

Tell me I'm an idiot and missed something... please!

You may try using “zoom" instead of “panoramic". It's still the same crappy resolution but at least perspective is correct.
post #6327 of 9861 Old 12-13-2013, 11:04 AM

Liked: 13

Well, I like quite a few of the old shows too.  Seeing the black bars on either side of the 4:3 format doesn't bother me.

Of course we do refer to all this as  "Home Theater".   So Hang a curtain rod above the Tv with some tacky drapes as they do in the Theaters.  Then Draw them up as you watch old shows.

lol.   Just kidding...   Or,  maybe not.

Install a clapper,  "Clap On === Wide Screen"    "Clap Off== SD"

post #6328 of 9861 Old 12-13-2013, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by srg914 View Post

Just got my M series 65 inch which replaced a Samsung 60 inch 7100 which had terrible flashlighting in all four corners and light bleed on the sides.  First impressions: picture quality just about as good as the Samsung, though I haven't calibrated with Disney Wow disc yet.  Samsung could not output dolby digital 5.1 via ARC, the Vizio can.  Yes, the screen is highly reflective but my room is dim, at night I will need to watch with no lights on, no problem.  The Samsung did not show the flashlighting till day three, the Vizio so far has a very uniform picture, hoping it stays that way.  Within the first hour, my firmware was updated and the remote works fine, without aiming at the bottom left corner.  Although this is a 65 inch I don't notice a real difference in screen size compared to the Samsung 60 inch.  I bought the Samsung from Amazon and my black Friday price was 1599, Amazon gave me the Vizio for the same price, and I got $50 refund because the delivery was late, so $1549 for the Vizio, currently selling for $1749....love Amazon customer service, they are the best.  When I registered the Vizio I purchased the five year SquareTrade warranty for $159, Amazon's price, $214...thank you Vizio!  I will update my review in a few days, want to watch a 3D movie tonight.  The Samsung had the active glasses which definitely gave me some eye trouble and headache after watching a 3D movie.  So, to sum it up, thumbs up for Vizio, thumbs down for Samsung, hopefully I won't have to eat these words.

3D works fine, no headache or eye strain.  Streamed a movie from Netflix and worked flawlessly.  The Samsung connected audio via optical used to break up sound on dolby digital, the Vizio had no breakup of 5.1 audio via ARC.  Picture quality is excellent, blacks are jet black, much better than the Samsung.  So far, screen uniformity is very good, no flashlighting or clouding.  Still need to do calibration from Wow disc, but watching in Standard mode, tweaked the color setting down to 50.  Needed a little help setting up my sound bar correctly and called Vizio customer support and spoke to an agent in South Dakota which was nice and they were very helpful.  Overall am very happy with my exchange from Samsung to Vizio.

post #6329 of 9861 Old 12-13-2013, 03:04 PM

I am a new owner of a M70-A3, upgraded from a LG 47" one thing i sure miss is the LG Magic Remote, Never realized how handy that was for flipping through menus, especially when viewing content off a USB thumbdrive (as mentioned above) I truly LOVE the size of the M70 but i do really miss the menu settup of the LG, guess you cant have the best of both worlds.

One of my biggest complaints is the audio delay after pausing / FFWD / RWD on my DVR. I have a Vizio soundbar connected through the Digital Audio on the TV directly to the soundbar. I dont understand this delay and it is driving me crazy! Anyone have this issue? or know of a fix?

I have also not seen any firmware update mine is Version: 1.08.22.0080 Anyone w/ a later version?

-OC
post #6330 of 9861 Old 12-13-2013, 05:25 PM

I have the M321i-a2 32" & my version is 1.06.5.1091
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
sony dhg-hdd250 , Vizio 32 Inch Smart Led Hdtv , Vizio 55 Inch Class Theater 3d Edge Lit Razor Led Lcd Hdtv M3d550sl , vizio m401i-a3 40" hdtv , Vizio M471i A2 47 Inch Smart Led Hdtv , Vizio M551d A2r 55 Inch 3d Smart Led Hdtv , Vizio M601d A3r 60 Inch 3d Smart Led Hdtv , Vizio M651d A2r 65 Inch 3d Smart Led Hdtv , Vizio M701d A3r 70 Inch 3d Smart Led Hdtv , Vizio M801d A3 80 Inch 3d Led Hdtv

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page