Official Vizio M-Series Razor Mxx1i thread - Page 316 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #9451 of 9937 Old 07-07-2014, 12:11 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Yes I made it the same please test it and let me know if your set has the same problem as mine

There's a huge difference in the blue color..even when both modes set to normal with same settings it's still a big dif in blue
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9452 of 9937 Old 07-07-2014, 12:11 PM

Yes I made it the same please test it and let me know if your set has the same problem as mine

There's a huge difference in the blue color..even when both modes set to normal with same settings it's still a big dif in blue
post #9453 of 9937 Old 07-07-2014, 02:57 PM

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD4L View Post

There's a huge difference in the blue color..even when both modes set to normal with same settings it's still a big dif in blue.

I wonder if the Presets have some other non-user adjusted setups?

Anyway, refresh my memory - Have you setup identical 'Custom' settings with each other and/or comparing each 'Custom' setting against a Preset setup? Since the last firmware update, have you Reset the TV?

If you would, clearly outline the steps you have done. I will try it out when I Reset my TV - hopefully real soon. (Gee, I do not know why my 'Game' Preset is heavy on the Green. It be ugly looking. But then, I do no gaming.)

- Pj
2013 Vizio M-Series M401i-A3 (40-inch) TV. My Firmware: V1.34.44.0080. The M401i-A3 Thread. My Latest Settings (For the A3 Panel).
The Vizio M-Series Razor Thread covers all Models 2013 & 2014. I have a ClearStream-4 connected to DTX9950 to Composite-In of Philips 3576H; local Cable to RF-In. Win7 Pro and FireFox 33 on Desktop.
post #9454 of 9937 Old 07-07-2014, 03:07 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
So I spent about 2 and half hours with it last night and I think I got it dialed in. I made 3 presets, one with my old settings, one with ursas, and one with lohtahnz.
Before I say anything this is not to say the other settings are bad, they are indeed very good, I just needed to adjust it for my individual set and viewing are and preferences. I was using Netflix TV all as opposed to my roku as I believe my roku may have an issue as it won't load Netflix vids and YouTube's are constantly buffering. I'll need to fix this as I'll need it for hockey season.

I didn't realise how blaring the original settings were after the firmware change. I changed between the 3 and managed to figure out what I liked from each and mixed them together. Lohtahnz helped me narrow in the colors, and I agree I wish there was a 45.5 color setting. Ursa settings helped me take out the blaring glare and over bloom and crush. What I didn't like was lohtahnz was overly bright for my viewing area, and ursas was a bit too dark, like I was in a dimm movie theater or I was wearing black tinted sunglasses. Lohtahnz would be great for bright movies and ursas perfect for a gritty war movie, saving private Ryan comes to mind.

I was able to mix and match and spent time A/Bing the different settings and I think I found my personal perfect. One thing I found odd was that reducing contrast made the red tint much more prominent making white text appear pink/orangish. Fixing this was a balance to not only make the text seem white but to not take out too much red as to give skin that sickly yellow tone.

When I get home I'll post pictures of what I have.

Thanks for the help guys.
post #9455 of 9937 Old 07-07-2014, 03:09 PM

That's what I'm trying to figure out.... And I made a custom from game mode and a custom vivd mode but both were exactly made like the original vivid I just made them both custom so I could easily compare and swap from one straight to the other and no I have not done a reset. Should I?
post #9456 of 9937 Old 07-07-2014, 05:24 PM

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsouldriverx View Post
So I spent about 2 and half hours with it last night and I think I got it dialed in. I made 3 presets, one with my old settings, one with ursas, and one with lohtahnz.
Before I say anything this is not to say the other settings are bad, they are indeed very good, I just needed to adjust it for my individual set and viewing are and preferences. I was using Netflix TV all as opposed to my roku as I believe my roku may have an issue as it won't load Netflix vids and YouTube's are constantly buffering. I'll need to fix this as I'll need it for hockey season.

I didn't realise how blaring the original settings were after the firmware change. I changed between the 3 and managed to figure out what I liked from each and mixed them together. Lohtahnz helped me narrow in the colors, and I agree I wish there was a 45.5 color setting. Ursa settings helped me take out the blaring glare and over bloom and crush. What I didn't like was lohtahnz was overly bright for my viewing area, and ursas was a bit too dark, like I was in a dimm movie theater or I was wearing black tinted sunglasses. Lohtahnz would be great for bright movies and ursas perfect for a gritty war movie, saving private Ryan comes to mind.

I was able to mix and match and spent time A/Bing the different settings and I think I found my personal perfect. One thing I found odd was that reducing contrast made the red tint much more prominent making white text appear pink/orangish. Fixing this was a balance to not only make the text seem white but to not take out too much red as to give skin that sickly yellow tone.

When I get home I'll post pictures of what I have.

Thanks for the help guys.
Yep, I admit I do generally like a bright picture. I basically try to set the backlight to match the natural intensity of sunlight while viewing a daytime baseball game (I live in the Bay Area where neither the A's or Giant's backstop is shaded most of the game). But I know that's not always practical for movie viewing, so I keep the Dark Calibrated mode backlight lower for movies and such. But I'm glad you found some of the settings useful.

And yes, I noticed that weird lower contrast/pink thing going on too. It seems to be a symptom of the latest firmware because the earlier firmware didn't do that.
post #9457 of 9937 Old 07-07-2014, 05:25 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Liked: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldmine848 View Post
First let me say that the color tuner settings were extremely helpful for my 60 inch model. One thing that you posted confused me. You said "No adjustments were made to the 11 point grey scale as using the 2 point (offset & gain) were near perfect all in spec with Delta E and Gamma." On my set there is a screen in the professional picture settings entitled "11 Point White Balance" with settings for Gain, Red, Green and Blue. The default for Gain is 5%. Is this the same as what you call grey scale? If not what are the recommended settings for White Balance?

Thanks
Yes they are one and the same.
post #9458 of 9937 Old 07-07-2014, 05:31 PM

Quote:

"I have not done a reset. Should I?"

There is something funny going on with mine, so I will Reset. You should probably do the same to rule out any glitches due to the firmware update. If the Reset does not clear it up, then we know we have a buggy 1.34, eh?

- Pj
2013 Vizio M-Series M401i-A3 (40-inch) TV. My Firmware: V1.34.44.0080. The M401i-A3 Thread. My Latest Settings (For the A3 Panel).
The Vizio M-Series Razor Thread covers all Models 2013 & 2014. I have a ClearStream-4 connected to DTX9950 to Composite-In of Philips 3576H; local Cable to RF-In. Win7 Pro and FireFox 33 on Desktop.
post #9459 of 9937 Old 07-07-2014, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldmine848 View Post

"On my set there is a screen in the professional picture settings entitled "11 Point White Balance" with settings for Gain, Red, Green and Blue. The default for Gain is 5%".

What your looking at is just the '5%' Gain setting. It is just one of many of the White Balance Gain settings. The 5% Gain setting is the darkest parts of the image. The rest of the them go from 10-to-100%. Each one of these percentage settings can be adjusted. I have no calibration tools. I adjusted my White Balance for one of my Inputs to produce a Sepia Tone for old B&W shows. I only used some of the Test Patterns as my guide.

- Pj
post #9460 of 9937 Old 07-07-2014, 07:13 PM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 78
My Final Calibration for V1.34 FW

Here is a final/full calibration I did for my M601D V1.34 FW. I won't be doing anymore calibrations as I feel these are spot on FOR THESE PICTURE SETTINGS. If you change the picture settings the calibration may suffer.
Here is the process I used.
Go to 'Custom 1' settings. The presets cannot be changed and saved so use Custom 1 which can be saved as can the other custom settings.
These were done for HDMI 1 but should translate to other inputs as well, so if you like them make sure you set the other inputs too.

1. Picture mode Custom 1
2. Turn off autobrightness
3. Black detail to medium
4. Color Temp to 'Normal'
5. Picture settings. 45 47 50 38 0 50 starting with 45 for Backlight and down the line.
6. Go into Professional picture settings.
7. Offset 1 2 1
8. Gain 8 6 10
9. Still in Professional settings.
Brightness R G B
0 -39 -50
Below is the RGB graph. DeltaE avg was .64. I've also included some pictures taken with my IPhone which seems to brighten highlights and oversaturate the colors. The actual colors were about 20% less saturated.
As always YMMV. If they work for you great, if not there are others in the forum that may work.
Good Luck,
Ursa
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	213
Size:	276.2 KB
ID:	152266   Click image for larger version

Name:	cambridge 007.JPG
Views:	212
Size:	240.0 KB
ID:	152274   Click image for larger version

Name:	cambridge 009.JPG
Views:	210
Size:	411.8 KB
ID:	152282   Click image for larger version

Name:	cambridge 012.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	112.6 KB
ID:	152290  

Last edited by ursa99; 07-07-2014 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Incorrectly showed 18 instead of 10 for gain setting.
post #9461 of 9937 Old 07-07-2014, 07:33 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacc Attack View Post
got a firmware update the otherday. Not sure I like the change. I now have a custom setting I guess, but I feel the picture looked better when I set it to calibrated and turned everything but smart dimming off.
I use the exact same settings and think it looks pretty good on both my 50" and 60" after the 1.34 update.

PSN: ROLL_mf_TIDE

Vizio M601D-A3R w/ Vizio VSB207BT soundbar | Vizio M501D-A2R | PS3 Slim | PS4 | Harmony 650 Remote | DirecTV Genie WHDVR | Sony S5100 BD Player
post #9462 of 9937 Old 07-07-2014, 08:10 PM

I just did a Factory Reset.

I am waiting for the Cable Channel Scan to complete.

Note: At first, I did not have success connecting to the wireless router. I remembered I has setup a "
Wireless Card Access List". I turned it off for now and I got connected.

I am going back to the TV now and see how 1.34xx looks with this Reset. Stay tuned...

- Pj
post #9463 of 9937 Old 07-07-2014, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursa99 View Post

"Here is a final/full calibration I did for my M601D V1.34 FW... "

Wow! The hues look great. I'll try these numbers on one of my Custom Settings as I just had Reset my TV moments ago.

- Pj
post #9464 of 9937 Old 07-07-2014, 09:11 PM

Well guys I did a factory reset.... Still same prob I guess that's just the way it's suppose to be...... I made a custom1 from standard to match ursa's settings and made a custom 2 from vivid also using those exact settings but the colors are way different and everything is the exact same.... Just letting everyone know that way you won't be thinking well that doesn't look right..... Btw I love ursa's settings 8)
post #9465 of 9937 Old 07-07-2014, 09:50 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 103
I made some initial settings on a M501d-A2R with the new 1.34 firmware over the weekend. I consider these preliminary as I didn't go back and fully evaluate everything for possible control interactions after making the settings. These were set using the Spears & Munsil version 2 Blu-ray disc on a Sony BDP-S5100 outputting RGB via HDMI. YCbCr was again determined to be inferior through the Spears & Munsil colorspace evaluation pattern.

Backlight (100) Auto-High
Brightness 52
Contrast 65
Color 46 (averaged from indicated settings of 47 for Red, 46 for Green, & 44 for Blue)
Tint -1 (averaged from indicated settings of +1 for Red, -2 for Green, -2 for Blue)
Sharpness 0
(These basic settings are nearly identical to those I determined for the set with the 1.08 firmware. (100) Auto-Mid, 53, 64, 45, -1, 0)

Color Tuner Brightness (Corrected remaining color level errors indicated by Color and Tint Red, Green and Blue patterns)
Red 1
Green 1
Blue -1

Color Tuner Hue (Corrected remaining tint errors indicated by Color and Tint Red, Green and Blue patterns)
Cyan -15
Magenta 15

The Hue controls are a little confusing as they don't adjust the tint around the color labeled. They change the tint of the color labeled, meaning that the tint setting for the Color and Tint Blue pattern is not adjusted by the Blue hue control, but rather the Cyan (and possibly Magenta) tint control. These are suspect of interacting with each other which I didn't fully evaluate. I left all the Color Tuner Saturation controls set to zero. They appear to be nothing more than a finer tuning of the Color Tuner Brightness controls, but I'm not 100% certain that is all they do. Does anyone have a full understanding of what the saturation controls do?
post #9466 of 9937 Old 07-07-2014, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursa99 View Post

Here is a final/full calibration I did for my M601D V1.34 FW.

Ugly!

After the Factory Reset, the default Standard setting with its Cool Temperature setting is cold, frozen, and dead-looking.

Quick! Where's my winter jacket?

What is this, the "Ice Cube" mode?

Hey, I do not have to turn the air conditioner on! I feel cooler already, watching Vizio's Factory Default Picture Mode.

Ursa, I made a "8 Ursa99" setting and put in all your numbers (except I have Sharpness at 0).

I ran some Test Patterns, and I must say, the gray-scale looks pretty darn good. The colors look a little weak overall, but then I was use to running the color a little higher. Picture is darker than I am use to. I will run with this for awhile and start making some other Custom settings. This is all with straight-on viewing. No doubt I'll have to adjust for my regular Off-Axis viewing. This looks to be a very good base to make other Custom Settings.

Thank you, Ursa!

The
"8 Ursa99" setting I now have is a keeper! Only 7 more Custom Settings to go.

- Pj
post #9467 of 9937 Old 07-07-2014, 10:18 PM

Quote:

"Well guys I did a factory reset.... Still same prob I guess that's just the way it's suppose to be...... I made a custom1 from standard to match ursa's settings and made a custom 2 from vivid also using those exact settings but the colors are way different and everything is the exact same..."

I take it that when you make these Custom Settings, you have not changed anything at all in the Preset Modes - even if temporary? Otherwise, any change while viewing a Preset Mode gets saved as a Custom Setting. Also, to start a new Custom Setting, did you start that from "Create Picture Mode" in the Professional Picture Settings Menu for each duplicate setting you made?

Oh, I did find out just before I did the Factory Reset, that once all 8 Custom Settings exist, no more changes are allowed. I must delete one or more of the Custom Settings.

When just made my first Custom Setting after the Factory Reset, I created a "8 Ursa99" Custom Setting and changed the numbers there.

Later today or tomorrow I will try a Preset dupe-to-Custom and see what happens.

- Pj
post #9468 of 9937 Old 07-08-2014, 12:00 AM

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleCakYngMfd View Post
Ugly!

After the Factory Reset, the default Standard setting with its Cool Temperature setting is cold, frozen, and dead-looking.

Hey, I do not have to turn the air conditioner on! I feel cooler already, watching Vizio's Factory Default Picture Mode.

Ursa, I made a "8 Ursa99" setting and put in all your numbers (except I have Sharpness at 0).

I ran some Test Patterns, and I must say, the gray-scale looks pretty darn good. The colors look a little weak overall, but then I was use to running the color a little higher. Picture is darker than I am use to. I will run with this for awhile and start making some other Custom settings. This is all with straight-on viewing. No doubt I'll have to adjust for my regular Off-Axis viewing. This looks to be a very good base to make other Custom Settings.

Thank you, Ursa!

The
"8 Ursa99" setting I now have is a keeper! Only 7 more Custom Settings to go.

Can you please post yours.
post #9469 of 9937 Old 07-08-2014, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris nosnah View Post

"Can you please post yours?"

Sure, soon as I come up with my own based off of Ursa's settings. Did you try his? Like? Dislike?

Do you like any of the ready-made Preset Modes?

Anything in particular you looking for?

I have not been a fan of the Dimming feature. It just cannot change fast enough and in magnifies the 'Light Bleed'. I'll end up with it OFF with most of my settings.

I may try some Sunny Day, Cloudy Day, and Nighttime settings. Oh, and redo my Sepia Tone, too. Gee, I wish the Off-Axis viewing would be better than it is with the Sepia mode I had setup. I guess it just will never be with LCD TVs.

- Pj
post #9470 of 9937 Old 07-08-2014, 04:45 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Thumbs up

anyone have some good picture settings for the 55" since the last firmware update ?
post #9471 of 9937 Old 07-08-2014, 04:51 AM

Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotohnz View Post
Well I've revised my settings (again). For some reason the original calibration I did using the AVSHD 709 disc went off after plugging in Ursa's color settings. But now everything is gravy. I've lived with these new settings a few days and I'm quite pleased, and occasionally blown away. Oh, and I've corrected the firmware version number that I originally posted:

M551d-A2, v1.34.28.1034_125

Auto Brightness: Off

Backlight: custom Calibrated/custom Game: 84, custom Dark Calibrated: 69, custom photo: 67, custom 3D: 95

Brightness: 52, custom 3D: 53

Contrast: 80

Color: 46

Tint: 0*

Sharpness: 0

Advanced Picture:

Color Temperature: Normal

Black Detail: Off

Smart Dimming: On

Smooth Motion Effect: custom Cal., Dark Cal: Low, custom Game, custom sports: High

Reduce Signal Noise: Off

Reduce Block Noise: Off

Film Mode: Auto

Professional Picture:

Color Tuner: (disclaimer: btw, I'm not a professional calibrator, I just play one at home, meaning I have no calibration tools other than the AVSHD 709 disk and my eyes, so ymmv...)

*According to the AVSHD 709 disk the Tint was off (-3), so I left it at 0 and went into the Color Tuner. The new Color Tuner lets you turn off the 2 of the 3 main color channels, so by turning off the Red and Green channels I was able to use the Blue channel to balance the color. Lowering the Cyan and Magenta Hue settings fixed the tint.

Ursa's color settings are the special awesome sauce so far. After plugging those in I zeroed out the Cyan/Magenta levels and rechecked the Tint, and it was still off. So I recalibrated the Cyan and Magenta levels accordingly. Flesh tones are almost perfect now:

Ursa's color settings:Red/Green/Blue: Hue/Saturation/Brightness: 0

Red Offset: 5

Green Offset: 2

Blue Offset: 1

Red Gain: 8

Green Gain: 7

Blue Gain: 9

My Tint adjustment:

Cyan Hue: -3

Magenta Hue: -4

For the 11-point White Balance, I used cnet's settings for the newer M-series. I know they might not correlate exactly, but the cnet 11-point White Balance settings definitely seem to be an improvement over the default settings. After living with them awhile I tried going back to the default settings, but it was just way too hard to look at. With the cnet settings I'm getting finer shadow detail and much less eye fatigue. So I'll keep using them until someone comes up with 11-point White Balance settings for the 2013 models.

cnet's 11-point white balance (for 2014 M-series):

[Gain amounts for Red, Green and Blue]

5%: 10, -1, 1

10%: 16, 8, 39

20%: 3, 1, 24

30%: -8, -6, -7

40%: -24, -23, -6

50%: -48, -39, -31

60%: -50, -50, -36

70%: -50, -50, -34

80%: -50, -50, -39

90%: -42, -45, -50

100%: 0, -10, 0

There you go. I've watched a few movies, some youTube (2D and 3D), and lots of broadcast TV with these settings, and I'm pretty happy... so far. The only thing that still bugs me a bit is that occasionally the color seems a bit saturated, But when I bump color down a notch (to 45) it seems to throw other things off. If there was a 45.5 setting that would be perfect, but I think it's really nice PQ as it is, and much better than before the latest firmware update. The added flexibility of the latest firmware is a tweaker's delight.

anyone else use this ? I have a 55" too. will give these a try i guess.
post #9472 of 9937 Old 07-08-2014, 06:07 AM

Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve1022 View Post
I use the exact same settings and think it looks pretty good on both my 50" and 60" after the 1.34 update.
it does indeed look good. Maybe it's just me or the video I was using to test perhaps. At the end of the day I'm happy enough.
steve1022 likes this.

Vizio m55
Yamaha v475
Pioneer Andrew Jones 5.0, BIC F12
PS4, AppleTV, DirecTV
post #9473 of 9937 Old 07-08-2014, 07:18 AM

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleCakYngMfd View Post
Ugly!

Let it go.

post #9474 of 9937 Old 07-08-2014, 10:59 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Don’t know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but the 2014 version of the M601/701/801 user manual talks about the professional picture settings starting at page 25. It also talks about some built-in test patterns starting at page 27. I did a cntrl-F search of the 2013 manual for the phrase “test pattern” and didn’t find anything, so I’m guessing the test patterns are new.

http://store.vizio.com/documents/downloads/hdtv/M801dA3/UM_M801dA3.pdf
post #9475 of 9937 Old 07-08-2014, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronh36 View Post
I put fresh batteries in my remote to start a new check for battery life (1.61 V, battery level 100%.) I re-paired the remote because it wouldn’t work behind my back, so I figured it was talking to the TV on IR instead of Bluetooth.

I logged into my wireless router and I see the WLAN MAC address for the TV but not the remote, so I’m guessing the remote is talking directly to the TV.

I checked signals in the area with inSSIDer 2.1 and 3.0 and I see an SSID “DIRECT-KU-VIZIOTV” being broadcast. It’s the same signal strength as my wireless router so I’m thinking it’s my TV, but oddly the MAC address is off in the first two digits (02 instead of 00,) but the rest of the MAC address is identical.
I continued to have WiFi trouble, most noticeable as dropouts on my Airport Express units (they worked fine in the past so this was new). I did a systematic reboot of all components on my network from the router on out, it again chose channel 11 which (looking at inSSIDer) was probably the best choice. However I also unplugged the Vizio to force a reboot on it as well, this time it was 'polite' and created the DIREC-II-VIZIOTV network on channel 1. This no longer conflicted with my WiFi and the Airport once again worked fine. I was gone most of the winter and probably missed the update that created this network, anyway something to watch for if your WiFi starts acting up.

Oh, I forgot to check my MAC again but pretty sure it was the same as the WLAN on the Vizio.
post #9476 of 9937 Old 07-08-2014, 12:02 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronh36 View Post
Don’t know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but the 2014 version of the M601/701/801 user manual talks about the professional picture settings starting at page 25. It also talks about some built-in test patterns starting at page 27. I did a cntrl-F search of the 2013 manual for the phrase “test pattern” and didn’t find anything, so I’m guessing the test patterns are new.

http://store.vizio.com/documents/downloads/hdtv/M801dA3/UM_M801dA3.pdf
Part of the new firmware a starting with 1.25 and up. It was added kt the 2013 models via a update, the 2014 have had it out of the box.
post #9477 of 9937 Old 07-08-2014, 12:12 PM
Advanced Member

Has anyone else noticed when using the Netflix app on the TV that the color temp is locked on "cool" no matter what you set it to?
post #9478 of 9937 Old 07-08-2014, 12:32 PM

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayNice View Post
Has anyone else noticed when using the Netflix app on the TV that the color temp is locked on "cool" no matter what you set it to?

On my E550i-B2, the VIA channel needed to have its settings changed, just as though it was another input. The CNet settings from David Katzmaier work well for me on that, and the color temp I used was Normal. No issues in retaining that; it was saved as a Custom setting.

Hope this helps.
post #9479 of 9937 Old 07-08-2014, 12:34 PM

Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayNice View Post
Haven't noticed this and I have watched Netflix the past 3 nights. I'll check tonight though to be sure.
post #9480 of 9937 Old 07-08-2014, 12:41 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushwicktarheels View Post
Haven't noticed this and I have watched Netflix the past 3 nights. I'll check tonight though to be sure.
Cycle through your color temps see if it changes at all. Mine did not so I was not able to adjust that inputs settings to get a acceptable PQ. I use a Roku for Netflix but it lacks 3D and I wanted to watch a 3D movie on Netflix :-(
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
sony dhg-hdd250 , Vizio 32 Inch Smart Led Hdtv , Vizio 55 Inch Class Theater 3d Edge Lit Razor Led Lcd Hdtv M3d550sl , vizio m401i-a3 40" hdtv , Vizio M471i A2 47 Inch Smart Led Hdtv , Vizio M551d A2r 55 Inch 3d Smart Led Hdtv , Vizio M601d A3r 60 Inch 3d Smart Led Hdtv , Vizio M651d A2r 65 Inch 3d Smart Led Hdtv , Vizio M701d A3r 70 Inch 3d Smart Led Hdtv , Vizio M801d A3 80 Inch 3d Led Hdtv
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page