Forum Jump: 

post #9691 of 9716 Old 07-30-2014, 12:15 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urlacher5454 View Post
I'm using your settings since we have the same tv, so thanks for doing the heavy lifting. I have a question though, are you happy with your settings while watching blu-rays and 3D blu-rays? You mentioned your room isn't completely dark but mine is, would that effect my picture quality? Would I have to make any adjustments in order to compensate for our rooms being at different levels of darkness?
No problem, I'm glad some or most of the settings were useful. As far as room brightness, I believe it's generally recommedned to adjust your backlight to match your room brightness. It shouldn't affect the black or white levels (brightness and contrast) or color balance (once you get those set) either way.

Yes, I'm super pleased with my settings watching 2D and 3D blu-rays, (though the only 3D blu-ray I have is the first Hobbit movie). I think I've found the sweet spot for my TV, give or take minor adjustments here and there.

But I'm a serial tweaker, and I'm always open to trying different settings that are posted here. I've been shamed on this forum into lowering my backlight (just kidding... I "lowered" it all the way down to 83 ) for regular viewing (which revealed a bit more detail), and for 3D settings I've recently tried lowering the brightness to 52 and raising the color a notch to 44. That's what I'm rolling with so far this week. And just watching a plain old DVD of The X-Files last night made my jaw drop a couple times (though that could have just been my reaction to seeing Gillian Anderson so perfectly contrasted and tinted in 1080p).

Last edited by lotohnz; 07-30-2014 at 12:20 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9692 of 9716 Old 07-30-2014, 01:13 AM

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfer View Post

...Has anyone here calibrated the TV & posted the black & white levels after calibration?

Here are some of the recent posts that I Bookmarked:

Settings from Flargosa 2014/7/19 (Post 9588)
(Changes in the Color Tuner, including The 11-Point White Balance):

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/166-lcd-flat-panel-displays/1452199-official-vizio-m-series-razor-mxx1i-thread-post25863177.html

A Note from Flargosa 2014/7/20 (Post 9612)
(Start a Custom Setting from the Preset 'Calibrate' Mode):

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/166-lcd-flat-panel-displays/1452199-official-vizio-m-series-razor-mxx1i-thread-post25887938.html

Red Error Setting Correction from PlayNice 2014/7/20 (Post 9613)

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/166-lcd-flat-panel-displays/1452199-official-vizio-m-series-razor-mxx1i-thread-post25888146.html

Settings from URSA99 2014/7/21 (Post 9630)
(Final Settings - Includes Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow Adjustments):

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/166-lcd-flat-panel-displays/1452199-official-vizio-m-series-razor-mxx1i-thread-post25932921.html

Settings from Lotohnz 2014/7/24 (Post 9649):

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/166-lcd-flat-panel-displays/1452199-official-vizio-m-series-razor-mxx1i-thread-post26015938.html

If the above links do not get you to the proper post, use these:

Code:

Settings from Flargosa 2014/7/19 (Post 9588)
(Changes in the Color Tuner, including The 11-Point White Balance): 

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=25863177

A Note from Flargosa 2014/7/20 (Post 9612)
(Start a Custom Setting from the Preset 'Calibrate' Mode): 

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=25887938

Red Error Setting Correction from PlayNice 2014/7/20 (Post 9613)

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=25888146

Settings from URSA99 2014/7/21 (Post 9630)
(Final Settings - Includes Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow Adjustments):  

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=25932921

Settings from Lotohnz 2014/7/24 (Post 9649): 

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=26015938

lotohnz likes this.

I have the 2013 Vizio M-Series M401i-A3 (40-inch) TV. My latest Firmware is V1.34.31.0080.
I have an
M401i-A3 Thread.
This is My Latest Settings for my M401i-A3 (The A3 Panel). 
The Vizio M-Series Razor Thread covers all Models 2013 & 2014.
post #9693 of 9716 Old 07-30-2014, 05:15 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Is it possible to control the Vizio M651d-A2R through TCP/IP?

(Has anybody experimented at looking at the packets or figuring out if there is a hidden or public API?)
post #9694 of 9716 Old 07-30-2014, 10:06 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Hello all, anyone know a page number or have one saved for settings on the m40?
post #9695 of 9716 Old 07-30-2014, 01:36 PM

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKid23 View Post

Hello all, anyone know a page number or have one saved for settings on the M401i-A3?

This is what I posted a while ago in the M401i-A3 Thread:

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=25721865

I am going to work on some touch-ups. Mostly with the White Balance Settings.

Unknown when I will get to this and post them.

I have the 2013 Vizio M-Series M401i-A3 (40-inch) TV. My latest Firmware is V1.34.31.0080.
I have an
M401i-A3 Thread.
This is My Latest Settings for my M401i-A3 (The A3 Panel). 
The Vizio M-Series Razor Thread covers all Models 2013 & 2014.
post #9696 of 9716 Old 07-30-2014, 04:30 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotohnz View Post
No problem, I'm glad some or most of the settings were useful. As far as room brightness, I believe it's generally recommedned to adjust your backlight to match your room brightness. It shouldn't affect the black or white levels (brightness and contrast) or color balance (once you get those set) either way.

Yes, I'm super pleased with my settings watching 2D and 3D blu-rays, (though the only 3D blu-ray I have is the first Hobbit movie). I think I've found the sweet spot for my TV, give or take minor adjustments here and there.

But I'm a serial tweaker, and I'm always open to trying different settings that are posted here. I've been shamed on this forum into lowering my backlight (just kidding... I "lowered" it all the way down to 83 ) for regular viewing (which revealed a bit more detail), and for 3D settings I've recently tried lowering the brightness to 52 and raising the color a notch to 44. That's what I'm rolling with so far this week. And just watching a plain old DVD of The X-Files last night made my jaw drop a couple times (though that could have just been my reaction to seeing Gillian Anderson so perfectly contrasted and tinted in 1080p).
Oh man, the X-Files looks so good, they did a great job restoring them. When are we getting the complete series on blu-ray?
post #9697 of 9716 Old 07-30-2014, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urlacher5454 View Post
Oh man, the X-Files looks so good, they did a great job restoring them. When are we getting the complete series on blu-ray?
Funny you should mention that... I was just reading about that possibility a few days ago here and here.

I'm pretty satisfied with the DVDs, but I'd likely spring for the blu-rays just to get the first four seasons in widescreen.
post #9698 of 9716 Old 07-30-2014, 07:08 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by realsgy View Post
And it is a WiFi remote too, right?
Yes

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence, than it does knowledge. Charles Darwin
post #9699 of 9716 Old Yesterday, 12:27 AM

Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLeClair12 View Post
So, after seeing the supply declining rapidly, I bit the bullet and took a chance on a Sam's Club Auction late last week when I saw them putting up lots of '13 Vizio M models.

I knew I was playing the lottery, hearing a lot of horror stories about Sam's Club Auctions, but I set some price guidelines for myself and figured I'd chance it, knowing at absolute worst, I'd return it and be out the $25 it cost to ship it.

I ended up winning an M601d-A3 for about $880 after tax, shipping, and the cost of my membership figured in. Hard to beat that price. I waited patiently for it to be delivered, all the while afraid they might be sending me the wrong TV (the weight on FedEx tracking was off by about 20 pounds.) But, alas, it was the correct model, and the box was in great condition, save for a few dings here and there that simply looked like shelf-wear.

I opened it up this evening and hoped for the best. I turned it on and was met with a surprisingly uniform Vizio home screen. My experience only continued up from there. I found a mostly uniform screen, with the small imperfections seemingly hidden beautifully by the smart dimming feature. I've only played around minimally with color settings and whatnot. Out of the box was ok at best, but lowering the backlight and some of the other jacked up settings quickly match it watchable. I'll do a whole bunch of correction when I get it on the wall this weekend.

Tested some Blu-Rays, some 3D Blu-Rays, and was impressed all around. The smart-dimming "banding" seen during credits was noticeable, but not bothersome. I'll take black blacks over murky gray in exchange for imperfections like that.

It came with firmware 1.25 out of the box. I quickly checked for any clock or manual 3D issues and found none. Everything is good. I wish I could find a way to force the update before I go on a picture-correction binge this weekend when I get it on the wall.

Incredibly happy that I seemed to have "won the panel lottery", so to speak, while still getting a fantastic deal.

glad you like your TV....out of all the models, the M60s seem to have the least issues by far as well as the best layout for the LEDs or something(i remember someone posting a diagram that shows why this is true).

the firmware update isnt that important IMO, you can achieve beautiful settings without the newest update. I highly recommend 3D content with this TV. I'm watching some right now and its just amazing how much depth this set has....my parents own either a SHARP or SONY with active-3D and its hilarious how much better my set does 3D(passive with any cheap 3D glasses you'd like).

Anyways on that note, I just wanted to update this thread and let them know I found another source of 3D content....I already mentioned how Comcast/Xfinity recently added a bunch of 3D HD movies for rental in the OnDemand menu(lego movie, gravity, Hobbit Smaug, 47 ronin etc etc)....I just recently discovered an ALL 3D channel which has so far been awesome; for me its channel #791 its called XF3D.

I'm watching a program right now its basically a visual documentary of the Wall of China shot in 3D....although the quality isnt quite as clean as a BluRay 3D, this is still one of the best displays of the M-Series' 3D prowess. there are some absolutely stunning shots in this program, its called "China Revealed" for those who are interested...the depth and pop is superb and adds a new layer of immersion. makes me sad that 3D was discontinued with the new model.
lotohnz likes this.

Last edited by ktx49; Yesterday at 12:30 AM.
post #9700 of 9716 Old Yesterday, 02:17 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have been reading this and any other Vizio thread for like 5 months sure I wanted this tv. Now, as soon as my Bonus comes in this next week, I'll be purchasing the m701d-a3 (along with the Samsung BD-H5900 and Sony STR-DN1040).

Two questions-

I know we had all of those settings earlier on, but since the settings change, what are m70 owners using?

and two I want to put it on a tv stand, not hang it, does anyone have a recommendation on one? I don't really know where to start.
post #9701 of 9716 Old Yesterday, 03:35 AM

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleCakYngMfd View Post
It is mentioned - with nearly every reply or post I do. In my signature.

Here... I'll put the magnifier on it:

Vizio M401i-A3 (40") V1.34.31.0080.

Thank you for pointing out my error. My sincere apologies for missing your signature. I sometimes fail to check those. I could have sworn that I had already apologized for my mistake, but I don't see it listed, so I might have made a further error by failing to press the submit reply button. Possibly I had entered my reply while still in the "quoted" section so it did not take.
post #9702 of 9716 Old Yesterday, 08:10 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktx49 View Post
glad you like your TV....out of all the models, the M60s seem to have the least issues by far as well as the best layout for the LEDs or something(i remember someone posting a diagram that shows why this is true).

the firmware update isnt that important IMO, you can achieve beautiful settings without the newest update. I highly recommend 3D content with this TV. I'm watching some right now and its just amazing how much depth this set has....my parents own either a SHARP or SONY with active-3D and its hilarious how much better my set does 3D(passive with any cheap 3D glasses you'd like).
I had heard that the 60' seemed to have the least issues as well, but I hadn't seen the diagram. I'd definitely like to find it. Never hurts to know as much as possible about your TV.

The only reason I was hoping to get the firmware update before going to town on calibration was because I've heard the leap causes people to have to make a fair bit of changes to their settings. I just didn't want to spend hours getting things all dialed in this weekend, only to have the update show up on Monday or something. If it happens, it happens, but it'd be nice to be able to avoid it.

I'd echo your sentiments about 3D content as well. I did a quick test with a couple of 3D titles (Life of Pi and The Lego Movie) and was really impressed, coming from a 42' Panasonic LED that I actually thought had very solid 3D performance overall. At first glance, I attributed the added immersion to the increase in size, but as I watched each for a few minutes, I noticed how well the set handled depth and pop outsin comparison to the Panasonic, which, again, I'd always been impressed with as well.

My mount will be arriving today and I'll be getting it up on the wall this weekend. Can't wait. It's been hard watching my 42' the last few days knowing this monster is just in the other room waiting.
post #9703 of 9716 Old Yesterday, 04:39 PM

Liked: 0
Just used the settings from Ursa for my m401-a3, initial reaction is that it looks great just had to change color temp to cool for my liking. Will possibly use your settings in the future, CleCakYngMfd. Just saw the settings from ursa first, cheers guys.
post #9704 of 9716 Old Yesterday, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktx49 View Post
Quote:
I had heard that the 60' seemed to have the least issues as well, but I hadn't seen the diagram. I'd definitely like to find it. Never hurts to know as much as possible about your TV.
Hi. Here's the diagram (from this review) you were referring to, showing the Smart Dimming zones for the different sizes. As you can see, the 60" has the densest concentration of dimming zones relative to size:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Vizio M**1d-A2 Smart Dimming zones.jpg (74.2 KB, 28 views)
BLeClair12 likes this.

Last edited by lotohnz; Yesterday at 04:51 PM.
post #9705 of 9716 Old Yesterday, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsayed View Post
Announced at CES:
http://store.vizio.com/news/cat/news...dtv-collection

Nice looking with slim bezel. No availability date yet. Pricing:

VIZIO M-Series Razor LED Smart TVs
32” Razor LED Smart TV (M321i) – $399.99 Retail Price
40” Razor LED Smart TV (M401i) – $529.99 Retail Price
47” Razor LED Smart TV (M471i) – $699.99 Retail Price

VIZIO M-Series Razor LED Smart TVs w/Theater 3D
50” Razor LED Smart TV w/Theater 3D (M501d) – $849.99 Retail Price
55” Razor LED Smart TV w/Theater 3D (M551d) – $1,199.99 Retail Price
60” Razor LED Smart TV w/Theater 3D (M601d) – $1,599.99 Retail Price
65” Razor LED Smart TV w/Theater 3D (M651d) – $1,999.99 Retail Price
70” Razor LED Smart TV w/Theater 3D (M701d) – $2,499.99 Retail Price
80” Razor LED Smart TV w/Theater 3D (M801d) – $4,499.99 Retail Price
So Vizio is not abandoning 3D after all?
post #9706 of 9716 Old Yesterday, 05:13 PM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhobart View Post
So Vizio is not abandoning 3D after all?
You do realize the post you quoted is over a year old, right? This is the 2013 M series thread. The 2014 M's do not have 3D.
post #9707 of 9716 Old Yesterday, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waylo88 View Post
You do realize the post you quoted is over a year old, right? This is the 2013 M series thread. The 2014 M's do not have 3D.
Thanks, a combination of my mistake in not looking closely enough and something happening on the AVS forum which brought it up as among the most recent posts for the thread. I did understand that the 2014 M series does not support 3D, which was why I was so surprised as seeing it on a page that was supposedly among the most recent according to the forum software.
post #9708 of 9716 Old Yesterday, 09:30 PM

Liked: 0
Is anyone getting bad battery drain from the remote? I bought a M552i-B2 last week and have already had to change the batteries twice. The last pair only lasted 2 days. Can I fix this?
post #9709 of 9716 Old Yesterday, 11:35 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Here are some of the recent posts that I Bookmarked:
Thanks for the links CleCakYngMfd.

BTW is the Vizio M471i-A2 an IPS panel?
I see some sites list the contrast for it as 1,600:1 instead of 3,000:1.

Does that mean the 47" is a IPS panel? Can anyone confirm?
post #9710 of 9716 Old Today, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Ah, no biggie.

However, for you punishment, you must watch a Vizio M-Series TV with all known flaws/bugs/etc for 30 days straight, 12 hours per day. Could you survive such torture?

PS: Have your own large supply of AA batteries, for the remote you will be using has a large appetite.

Also, you must answer when will the remote send out an IR command: On the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th attempt of a key press?

I got lucky with my M501d-A2R (I had crossed my fingers when I ordered it). No pixel problems, no flashlighting. Updated to one of the v1.34 firmwares in only a couple of hours, then updated again about a week later. Remote is using a wi-fi connection as a result so no excessive battery drain. I have Eneloop rechargables for my various remotes so that helps there.
I haven't watched for 12-hour marathons, but I did collect all of the 3D blu-rays I had accumulated and worked my way through them. Generally an enjoyable experience. I also got a couple of animated 3Ds that I had missed. So I'm quite happy I upgraded from my old Westinghouse LCD-backlit HDTV that was getting up in years :-)

Thanks for your reply.
post #9711 of 9716 Old Today, 08:54 AM

Liked: 4
Passive 3D Uniformity Test

I was asked nicely to post the Passive 3D Test pattern I made. It has to be viewed at 100% zoom to work properly. Please set your Sharpness to 0 (and leave it there; sharpness on most panels = post-process noise) before mentioning that yours looks different or that it has cross-talk / ghosting.
Attached Images
File Type: png 3D TEST - AVS Forum.png (24.1 KB, 19 views)
post #9712 of 9716 Old Today, 09:10 AM

Liked: 4
Passive 3D Uniformity Test

Here's Pics:

(that's a moire effect from a cell phone camera, not a glasses issue; it isn't visible while wearing the glasses)
post #9713 of 9716 Old Today, 12:04 PM

Liked: 11
DIRECT-II-VIZIOTV Woes

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuyoung View Post
From previous posts I understand that this wifi network is being broadcast by my Vizio TV. However my iPad and Dell laptop continually try to connect to this signal, which impacts network performance on the iPad and laptop. Is there a way to stop the Vizio from broadcasting this network? Or if I pair my remote via this Wifi network will my iPad and laptop stop trying to connect to it?
While your problem is easy to solve, I have had continued interference from the DIRECT-II-VIZIOTV AdHoc network. Using inSSIDer and iStumbler I can see that this network follows your primary WiFi channel regardless of where it's set. The only solution I've found is to unplug the TV, at that point the interference with my AirPlay streams ceases.

I opened an incident with Vizio about a week and a half ago, so far their best recommendation is to move my primary WiFi to a channel other than 1, 5, 11. This doesn't make much sense as I stated that the AdHoc network follows anyway, it also doesn't take into account the other channels being used in my neighborhood and the overlap that this causes with them (inSSIDer goes red with warnings). For the record I did try it and it didn't help. I suggested to them a firmware update which would allow the user to turn off the DIRECT-II-VIZIOTV AdHoc network for those who have problems or no need for it. As I said, so far we haven't moved passed the 'can you try another channel' phase.
post #9714 of 9716 Old Today, 12:44 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 33
I posted this a few months ago but here's a quick summary. It would be nice if you could disable the ad-hoc network if you weren't using the WiFi remote but that still leaves the problem for those of us that USE it. Now, if you're NOT using the WiFi remote, you could always go wired on the TV and eliminate the ad-hoc (turns off the wireless radio)! However, I'll presume that's not acceptable to you and frankly, after recently suffered a lightning strike, I'm unwiring as much as possible! HOWEVER, you could also buy something like this to eliminate the use of the TV's wireless radio while still being wireless. I use these on my AV receivers without built in wireless (set device to client mode).

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...-262-_-Product

For me, the best solution would be an app like DTV has and an IP web interface for control but I digress

If none of the above interest you, .....

I use an old wireless router and set it up specifically for my TVs. In your post you said 1, 5, and 11 for the channels. I'll presume that's a typo because the 3 non-overlapping channels are 1, 6, and 11. Anyway, I use one of these channels for my "normal router" and one of the other two channels for my TVs. I'm fortunate in that I don't have any interference on any of the channels. You may not be so lucky.

This keeps all the ad-hoc communications off my normal network and they don't interfere with my connections (other than the TV).

Until Vizio provides a web interface and/or more control, that's the best I can offer up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmcleod View Post
While your problem is easy to solve, I have had continued interference from the DIRECT-II-VIZIOTV AdHoc network. Using inSSIDer and iStumbler I can see that this network follows your primary WiFi channel regardless of where it's set. The only solution I've found is to unplug the TV, at that point the interference with my AirPlay streams ceases.

I opened an incident with Vizio about a week and a half ago, so far their best recommendation is to move my primary WiFi to a channel other than 1, 5, 11. This doesn't make much sense as I stated that the AdHoc network follows anyway, it also doesn't take into account the other channels being used in my neighborhood and the overlap that this causes with them (inSSIDer goes red with warnings). For the record I did try it and it didn't help. I suggested to them a firmware update which would allow the user to turn off the DIRECT-II-VIZIOTV AdHoc network for those who have problems or no need for it. As I said, so far we haven't moved passed the 'can you try another channel' phase.
post #9715 of 9716 Old Today, 01:57 PM

thanks Lotohnz,

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/attach...0&d=1406850665

thats the exact diagram I was talking about. like you said, its the best in terms of density...i got so lucky because I went with the M60 purely because of the size being perfect for my room.

also I dont understand how so many people are having issues with their remotes eating up batteries.....im on the same stock set of batteries that came with the remote; although I only use the remote when I'm using one of the built-in apps. my comcast remote controls everything without any setup, just plugged in and go. the only thing that regularly needs the Vizio remote is when I'm turning the set on/off. fwiw, I never switched over to Wifi because I never had any issues with the remote to begin with. i know a lot of people had unresponsive remotes(one of the biggest complains out of box with the M-Series). I guess that once again, I was extremely lucky. I can point my remote at any part of the TV and it works well....

i wonder, how many of you guys with remote issues(non-wifi) have your TV mounted on the wall?
post #9716 of 9716 Old Today, 02:07 PM

Quote:
The only reason I was hoping to get the firmware update before going to town on calibration was because I've heard the leap causes people to have to make a fair bit of changes to their settings. I just didn't want to spend hours getting things all dialed in this weekend, only to have the update show up on Monday or something. If it happens, it happens, but it'd be nice to be able to avoid it.

Unfortunately, you cannot control when your TV will receive the update anyways....so unless you plan on *not* using your brand new TV until the firmware update hits, you're going to have to calibrate the picture with the old settings anyways.

also, once again I must be extremely lucky....but my original settings did not disappear after receiving the latest firmware....my picture did not change at all. however if I go to the new settings that were added with the update, it doesnt reflect the old changes I made. I made several changes to the color gain/offsets etc pre-update and after getting the update, when I go to the *new* color tuner it shows all the settings as default even though they are clearly NOT default....i checked this by starting a new picture profile, making all the settings the same as before and then toggling back and forth between my "old firmware profiles" and the new ones, and my colors are completely different even though they are both supposedly "default" and all other settings identical.

however, plenty of people reported turning their TV on after getting the update and having all their picture settings changed. this didn't happen to me.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
sony dhg-hdd250 , Vizio 32 Inch Smart Led Hdtv , Vizio 55 Inch Class Theater 3d Edge Lit Razor Led Lcd Hdtv M3d550sl , vizio m401i-a3 40" hdtv , Vizio M471i A2 47 Inch Smart Led Hdtv , Vizio M551d A2r 55 Inch 3d Smart Led Hdtv , Vizio M601d A3r 60 Inch 3d Smart Led Hdtv , Vizio M651d A2r 65 Inch 3d Smart Led Hdtv , Vizio M701d A3r 70 Inch 3d Smart Led Hdtv , Vizio M801d A3 80 Inch 3d Led Hdtv