post #9751 of 9947 Old 08-03-2014, 11:31 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Globespy View Post
Thanks. Admittedly, I'm no expert. I suppose at the end of the day I'm going to choose what is pleasing to my eyes, regardless of the standards. Like music, it's a subjective thing and we are all unique.
I don't think there is a standard set that all content producers follow for music though.

The idea behind the standard for films is this: If your TV is set as close to the standard as possible, and by that we're talking both the grayscale and the color management, you will then be seeing what the director wanted you to see.

The example I always use is The Matrix. Throughout the movie while inside the Matrix, you'd notice a greenish color. If someone just tunes the settings to what is pleasing to his eyes, he may change the color settings to rid the greenish look. While doing this is pleasing yes, but you will then miss out on what the movie makers intended for their audience to see.

If there was a setting you can tweak to give Schindler's List and/or Sin City color, would you do it?

Same argument can be given about aspect ratio, with people changing aspect ratio settings to make the black bars go away.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9752 of 9947 Old 08-04-2014, 05:31 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 17
I'm using normal color temp with red offset and gain set to -4. No more beiges or reds. Whites are whiter than an arctic blizzard. Its perfect check it out !
post #9753 of 9947 Old 08-04-2014, 07:54 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by gepetto420 View Post
I'm using normal color temp with red offset and gain set to -4. No more beiges or reds. Whites are whiter than an arctic blizzard. Its perfect check it out !
Is that the only color adjustment you made? Which model do you have? I think it's important to note that different models use different panels, and probably will require different adjustments.
post #9754 of 9947 Old 08-04-2014, 08:00 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by waylo88 View Post
Add me to the camp that feels "Normal" is too yellow/dingy. I tried using the "Normal" setting for an extended period of time, but anything that had large amounts of white just looked horrible.

This is true for my 60" model. Prior to the update, Normal setting was perfect to my eyes.
post #9755 of 9947 Old 08-04-2014, 09:05 AM

Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorVideo View Post
Is that the only color adjustment you made? Which model do you have? I think it's important to note that different models use different panels, and probably will require different adjustments.

yes its the only adjustment. i have 55" m series (2013)
post #9756 of 9947 Old 08-04-2014, 11:27 AM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Have another quick question, in addition to my "flickering" text I posted on the previous page (seems to only be affecting commercials.)

Since receiving the 1.34 update on my new M60 yesterday, I noticed a little thing that seems quite odd...

Every few minutes or so of regular viewing, I get a very, very quick "digitized" moment, where the screen looks as though soap opera effect is turned on high and everything looks very processed. It's very quick (a handful of frames at best.) I've noticed it on TV viewing, and Blu-Ray. Haven't played games for any length of time, other than checking how it looks, so I can't comment on that area.

All of the processing features are turned off except for smart dimming and black detail (set to low.) I'm using a custom setting preset, based on the "computer" profile. Film mode is set to auto. Anything there that could cause such a thing? It's very strange, nothing I've ever seen before.
post #9757 of 9947 Old 08-04-2014, 12:57 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Do you need to use "Film Mode" (3:2 pulldown?) if you're sending 24 FPS content to the TV? (how good does the M-series playback 24 FPS movies anyways?)

If it handles 24 FPS good, then would you ever need Film Mode?
post #9758 of 9947 Old 08-04-2014, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofakng View Post
Do you need to use "Film Mode" (3:2 pulldown?) if you're sending 24 FPS content to the TV? (how good does the M-series playback 24 FPS movies anyways?)

I've been a bit confused by "film mode" as well. I've left it on both auto, and off, and I don't see a difference between the two on any Blu-Ray I've tested. Both settings seem to display 24p very smoothly. I verified both within my receiver, and Vizio's system information. Regardless of the setting, everything reads that it is receiving/displaying 24 FPS and looks excellently smooth with no judder.

I should note, regarding my issue, I have not turned film mode "off" since receiving the update, since I'm still tinkering with things. I'll try that tonight. I had simply left it on "auto" since that is what most users here that have shared their settings seem to do.

Last edited by BLeClair12; 08-04-2014 at 01:16 PM.
post #9759 of 9947 Old 08-04-2014, 01:34 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Liked: 120
Quote:

Film mode is used to enable 24Hz playback.

If you have it off you will use 3:2 pulldown for incoming 24Hz signals.

Auto/On is the best option for playback but all deceives must support 24Hz playback.
post #9760 of 9947 Old 08-04-2014, 01:46 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Liked: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayNice View Post

Auto/On is the best option for playback but all deceives must support 24Hz playback.
I don't believe this is true. I think Film Mode is strictly for legacy DVD signals that were interlaced. Film Mode properly de-interlaces using 3:2 to get back to the original 24p. This is supported by users stating they see no difference with it on/off. It should not impact 24p sources at all. The TV will do 5:5 pull down with a 24p signal unless you turn on SME.
post #9761 of 9947 Old 08-04-2014, 09:58 PM

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmcleod View Post
Thanks again for your ideas. I'm going to pursue more hardwiring and shutdown as much WiFi as possible. I may later run a CAT-6 back to the router to eliminate the 2250 as a possible bottleneck (my original design was hardwired but I got lazy), and I'm still going to continue pressuring Vizio for an AdHoc On/Off option.
Running hard wired doesn't help at all. Don't waste your time. I've tried it's not any faster. The tv was designed to only go so fast by the adapter in the TV. Also, speed tests don't show any faster with hardwired 100 MBS connection.

80" Vizio LED - (60" Vizio plasma - retired)
Harmony 890 Remote
X10 Commander Iphone App = full control of lights, fireplace, pool, shades, from Iphone
X10 IR543 controller
Hunter Douglas motorized shades

post #9762 of 9947 Old 08-05-2014, 05:57 AM

Its not about speed (WiFi: Off)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonn B View Post
Running hard wired doesn't help at all. Don't waste your time. I've tried it's not any faster. The tv was designed to only go so fast by the adapter in the TV. Also, speed tests don't show any faster with hardwired 100 MBS connection.
Don't know if you read my original post. I'm not going wired for speed (my TV streams fine), I'm trying to reduce WiFi 'noise'. I really want to turn off the Vizio AdHoc network but they currently don't allow it. Anyway it's not a speed issue (you can read above), I'm familiar with networking, but thanks for your comment.
post #9763 of 9947 Old 08-05-2014, 07:52 AM

After the past couple of day's discussions regarding color temperature, I decided to do a little experiment for my own benefit last night. I had previously created a new preset using ursa99's latest calibration results, looked at it for a few minutes, thought, "I could never watch this" and went back to tinkering.

Last night, I made a conscious effort to put it back on that preset (adjusting only the sharpness down to 30 to suit my own taste, everything else was pulled directly from ursa's settings.) The initial switch was a bit overwhelming. I immediately had the "I can't watch this" feeling. Then I kept staring at it, and slowly, something started to click. I don't know if it's supposed to happen that quickly, but I noticed very quickly how well the particular settings seemed to mask some of the horrible artifacting noise I get from my cable box. Then I started to notice the colors. My eyes adjusted to the almost yellow hue in whites, and soon, i was seeing, well, actual white. And many more shades of white, too.

By the end of the night, I was throwing in random Blu-Rays and checking out color and I was absolutely floored. It gave the TV a very "theater" like quality. It no longer looked like a television, so to speak, but rather, a true theater screen (albeit on a much smaller scale.)

Needless to say, I'm a little embarrassed it took me this long to give true calibration settings a shot. I swore off the "normal" setting and wasn't sure how people could ever see desirable images with it, but now I get it. So, in short, thanks to the community, and ursa99, for opening my eyes to what I was missing.

Last edited by BLeClair12; 08-05-2014 at 07:56 AM.
post #9764 of 9947 Old 08-05-2014, 01:44 PM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 59
last night I purchased a vizio m422i-b1 to replace are 5 year old 37 inch E series.nothing really wrong with it but we wanted new TV and Something a little bit bigger I was wondering what would be a good starting point as far as settings go? And I notice with this TV versus my older 37 inch is when you get off-center a few feet the picture washes out quite a bit more than my older Vizio and almost has a pink tint to the picture. Is this normal until I get the TV dialed in thanks
post #9765 of 9947 Old 08-05-2014, 04:22 PM

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLeClair12 View Post
Have another quick question, in addition to my "flickering" text I posted on the previous page (seems to only be affecting commercials.)

Since receiving the 1.34 update on my new M60 yesterday, I noticed a little thing that seems quite odd...

Every few minutes or so of regular viewing, I get a very, very quick "digitized" moment, where the screen looks as though soap opera effect is turned on high and everything looks very processed. It's very quick (a handful of frames at best.) I've noticed it on TV viewing, and Blu-Ray. Haven't played games for any length of time, other than checking how it looks, so I can't comment on that area.

All of the processing features are turned off except for smart dimming and black detail (set to low.) I'm using a custom setting preset, based on the "computer" profile. Film mode is set to auto. Anything there that could cause such a thing? It's very strange, nothing I've ever seen before.
I'm also getting a slight soap opera effect even though smooth motion is off. It wasn't like this prior to the update. And I also see no difference with film mode off or on auto. Does anyone have any ideas?
post #9766 of 9947 Old 08-05-2014, 06:03 PM

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcapprotti View Post

I notice with this TV versus my older 37 inch is when you get off-center a few feet the picture washes out quite a bit more than my older Vizio and almost has a pink tint to the picture. Is this normal until I get the TV dialed in?

I wonder if this is the same or similar panel as my 2013 M401i-A3?

To minimize the Pinking, (especially with Off-Axis viewing) I have my Contrast set at 65 - no higher. From there, I adjust how bright I want the Backlighting and adjust the Brightness to control the contrast of the image - how dark the darks will be.

- Pj
2013 Vizio M-Series M401i-A3 (40-inch) TV. My Firmware: V1.34.44.0080. The M401i-A3 Thread. My Latest Settings (For the A3 Panel).
The Vizio M-Series Razor Thread covers all Models 2013 & 2014. I have a ClearStream-4 connected to DTX9950 to Composite-In of Philips 3576H; local Cable to RF-In. Win7 Pro and FireFox 33 on Desktop.

Last edited by CleCakYngMfd; 08-29-2014 at 06:43 AM. Reason: More Info / Changed Quoted Text Color
post #9767 of 9947 Old 08-05-2014, 06:13 PM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleCakYngMfd View Post
I wonder if this is the same or similar panel as my 2013 M401i-A3?

To minimize the Pinking, (especially with Off-Axis viewing) I have my Contrast set at 65 - no higher. From there, I adjust how bright I want the Backlighting and adjust the Brightness to control the contrast of the image - how dark the darks will be.

Thanks I'll try that to See if it helps.little disappointing that the off axis viewing is better on my older Visio then this one
post #9768 of 9947 Old 08-05-2014, 06:22 PM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 78
Enjoy...

Quote:
After the past couple of day's discussions regarding color temperature, I decided to do a little experiment for my own benefit last night. I had previously created a new preset using ursa99's latest calibration results, looked at it for a few minutes, thought, "I could never watch this" and went back to tinkering.

Last night, I made a conscious effort to put it back on that preset (adjusting only the sharpness down to 30 to suit my own taste, everything else was pulled directly from ursa's settings.) The initial switch was a bit overwhelming. I immediately had the "I can't watch this" feeling. Then I kept staring at it, and slowly, something started to click. I don't know if it's supposed to happen that quickly, but I noticed very quickly how well the particular settings seemed to mask some of the horrible artifacting noise I get from my cable box. Then I started to notice the colors. My eyes adjusted to the almost yellow hue in whites, and soon, i was seeing, well, actual white. And many more shades of white, too.

By the end of the night, I was throwing in random Blu-Rays and checking out color and I was absolutely floored. It gave the TV a very "theater" like quality. It no longer looked like a television, so to speak, but rather, a true theater screen (albeit on a much smaller scale.)

Needless to say, I'm a little embarrassed it took me this long to give true calibration settings a shot. I swore off the "normal" setting and wasn't sure how people could ever see desirable images with it, but now I get it. So, in short, thanks to the community, and ursa99, for opening my eyes to what I was missing.
I'm glad you found those settings helpful. My criteria after calibration is how skin tones look, are the whites really white and in out door scenes, is the sky blue along with true green grass and trees. Black detail is the devil that hides and is difficult to find. For me it's usually a bit of a trade off...I think for most folks they would find the picture to dim with proper black levels...I know I do, so I sacrifice a bit and brighten things up slightly.
In the end the only thing that really counts is if you like what you see on your HDTV...
Good Luck
Ursa
snork and BLeClair12 like this.
post #9769 of 9947 Old 08-06-2014, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhops View Post
I'm also getting a slight soap opera effect even though smooth motion is off. It wasn't like this prior to the update. And I also see no difference with film mode off or on auto. Does anyone have any ideas?
Alright, here's a little update from my end. Hopefully we can work together here with some input from other members...

After getting the picture precisely how I wanted it the night before, I decided to start playing around with the little nagging things, like the flickering text and the momentary digitized issue I spoke about.

I had been watching sports the night before, so, while I was seeing momentary instances of a SOE-like characteristic, it wasn't there all the time. Last night, I put on a show I had on my DVR and saw it almost instantly. I decided to try to isolate the flickering text first. I paused it on a commercial and watched as the lines continued to dance in front of my eyes, with zero motion on the rest of the screen. I scrolled through picture modes - hit Game, and poof, flickering gone. Crisp, clear, and solid. I hit play, fast forwarded back to the show, and the SOE effect was gone as well.

So, I created a new custom preset based off of Game mode, transferred my exact picture settings over, and everything was perfect. No flickering text, no hint of SOE. There's definitely some strange processing going on in every mode other than game (and custom presets based off of it.)

Now, here's where things get strange:

Monday night, while on my Blu-Ray testing binge after discovering ursa99's settings, I was trying out a letterboxed films to see how well smart dimming performed. The lights were all off in the room. Everything I threw at it, the bars were inky black - just barely distinguishable against the frame of the TV. I had to squint just to see where the TV stopped and the bezel began. It was excellent.

Last night, after switching everything to game mode, I noticed some lighter blacks on letterboxed trailer TV spots. Curiosity got the better of me, so I started putting in the same Blu-Rays as the night before. The blacks were noticeably lighter, as though the smart dimming had somehow grown less aggressive overnight. I toggled back and forth to the settings I was using the previous night when I'd seen the inky blacks - no difference. They were clearly visible against the bezel in my dark room. Of all the little quirks I've come across, this is by far the most perplexing.
post #9770 of 9947 Old 08-06-2014, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Alright, here's a little update from my end. Hopefully we can work together here with some input from other members...

After getting the picture precisely how I wanted it the night before, I decided to start playing around with the little nagging things, like the flickering text and the momentary digitized issue I spoke about.

I had been watching sports the night before, so, while I was seeing momentary instances of a SOE-like characteristic, it wasn't there all the time. Last night, I put on a show I had on my DVR and saw it almost instantly. I decided to try to isolate the flickering text first. I paused it on a commercial and watched as the lines continued to dance in front of my eyes, with zero motion on the rest of the screen. I scrolled through picture modes - hit Game, and poof, flickering gone. Crisp, clear, and solid. I hit play, fast forwarded back to the show, and the SOE effect was gone as well.

So, I created a new custom preset based off of Game mode, transferred my exact picture settings over, and everything was perfect. No flickering text, no hint of SOE. There's definitely some strange processing going on in every mode other than game (and custom presets based off of it.)

Monday night, while on my Blu-Ray testing binge after discovering ursa99's settings, I was trying out a letterboxed films to see how well smart dimming performed. The lights were all off in the room. Everything I threw at it, the bars were inky black - just barely distinguishable against the frame of the TV. I had to squint just to see where the TV stopped and the bezel began. It was excellent.

Last night, after switching everything to game mode, I noticed some lighter blacks on letterboxed trailer TV spots. Curiosity got the better of me, so I started putting in the same Blu-Rays as the night before. The blacks were noticeably lighter, as though the smart dimming had somehow grown less aggressive overnight. I toggled back and forth to the settings I was using the previous night when I'd seen the inky blacks - no difference. They were clearly visible against the bezel in my dark room. Of all the little quirks I've come across, this is by far the most perplexing.
Mine is a custom setting based off of Calibrated Dark so I will definitely try creating a new one from Game tonight and let everyone know what happens. As for Smart Dimming, I don't use it so unfortunately I can't help with that.
BLeClair12 likes this.
post #9771 of 9947 Old 08-06-2014, 12:22 PM

Liked: 25
Quote:

Your new settings based on Game Mode will now be a custom mode saved on your set. You came rename the custom settings. When ever you change one of the standard settings, a new custom setting is created.
post #9772 of 9947 Old 08-06-2014, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephpearson View Post
Your new settings based on Game Mode will now be a custom mode saved on your set. You came rename the custom settings. When ever you change one of the standard settings, a new custom setting is created.
Yeah, there's no issue there. I was originally using a custom saved preset based on "Calibrated Dark", tweaked to ursa99's settings. That was giving me inky black bars. When I discovered that game mode eradicated the flickering text and SOE issue, I created a custom saved preset based on "Game", again using ursa99's settings. Now neither of those custom presets are giving me the blacks I'd seen just this past Monday night. It's very odd.
post #9773 of 9947 Old 08-06-2014, 01:42 PM

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Quote:
Yeah, there's no issue there. I was originally using a custom saved preset based on "Calibrated Dark", tweaked to ursa99's settings. That was giving me inky black bars. When I discovered that game mode eradicated the flickering text and SOE issue, I created a custom saved preset based on "Game", again using ursa99's settings. Now neither of those custom presets are giving me the blacks I'd seen just this past Monday night. It's very odd.
Did you remember to turn on Smart Dimming in the Advanced menu of your new custom Game mode? It's "off" by default in standard Game mode.
post #9774 of 9947 Old 08-06-2014, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotohnz View Post
Did you remember to turn on Smart Dimming in the Advanced menu of your new custom Game mode? It's "off" by default in standard Game mode.
Yep, it's on in both custom profiles (the one based off of calibrated dark, and game.) The calibrated dark one was giving me inky blacks, but now doesn't appear to be doing so. The only setting that is blending in to the bezel, so to speak, is standard. It's strange.

Seems as though setting the temperature to "normal" immediately lightens blacks, which would make this a pretty open and closed case, but I was achieving really great black levels just the night before using the exact same settings (including "normal" color temp.)
post #9775 of 9947 Old 08-06-2014, 02:01 PM

Liked: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkcheng122 View Post
I don't think there is a standard set that all content producers follow for music though.

The idea behind the standard for films is this: If your TV is set as close to the standard as possible, and by that we're talking both the grayscale and the color management, you will then be seeing what the director wanted you to see.

The example I always use is The Matrix. Throughout the movie while inside the Matrix, you'd notice a greenish color. If someone just tunes the settings to what is pleasing to his eyes, he may change the color settings to rid the greenish look. While doing this is pleasing yes, but you will then miss out on what the movie makers intended for their audience to see.

If there was a setting you can tweak to give Schindler's List and/or Sin City color, would you do it?

Same argument can be given about aspect ratio, with people changing aspect ratio settings to make the black bars go away.

All the above mentioned movies look great in sepia... the only exception really being That Yellow Bastard storyline from Sin City. Everything else looks great in sepia, just saying. Watch the original The Matrix in sepia, its breath taking; to the point that I now believe using the post-process green filtration, while "cool" at the time (1999), was probably a mistake in the grand scheme of things. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see a "Enhanced Edition" in the next 5-20 years that drops the green tint altogether. Deus Ex Human Revolution did the same with Yellow tints, and toned it down a lot in the re-release edition. Battlefield 3 went too far with the blue tinting as well. I don't recall the other one I played a few years ago that had waaay too much red tint to it, maybe Rage? I don't really recall; I didn't play it long before moving on to something else.
post #9776 of 9947 Old 08-06-2014, 02:14 PM

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
I have zero issues with text flickering or SOE using a custom setting based off the "Calibrated" preset. Sounds like an issue with your particular set.
post #9777 of 9947 Old 08-06-2014, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Yep, it's on in both custom profiles (the one based off of calibrated dark, and game.) The calibrated dark one was giving me inky blacks, but now doesn't appear to be doing so. The only setting that is blending in to the bezel, so to speak, is standard. It's strange.

Seems as though setting the temperature to "normal" immediately lightens blacks, which would make this a pretty open and closed case, but I was achieving really great black levels just the night before using the exact same settings (including "normal" color temp.)
Well, sure enough creating a custom setting from Game eliminated the SOE I was experiencing. Thanks
BLeClair12 likes this.
post #9778 of 9947 Old 08-07-2014, 10:14 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 103
Quote:

Quote:
I've been a bit confused by "film mode" as well. I've left it on both auto, and off, and I don't see a difference between the two on any Blu-Ray I've tested. Both settings seem to display 24p very smoothly. I verified both within my receiver, and Vizio's system information. Regardless of the setting, everything reads that it is receiving/displaying 24 FPS and looks excellently smooth with no judder.

I should note, regarding my issue, I have not turned film mode "off" since receiving the update, since I'm still tinkering with things. I'll try that tonight. I had simply left it on "auto" since that is what most users here that have shared their settings seem to do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayNice View Post

Film mode (based on my experience with similar modes on other TVs) when set to AUTO will attempt to identify 24fps (film based) material that was transferred to video using 3:2 pulldown and apply what is known as inverse telecine or reverse pulldown. This ONLY applies when the TV is receiving interlaced video (480i or 1080i) such as on broadcast TV, DVDs, etc. I haven't evaluated this at all on the Vizio, but on other TVs I've seen variance in how well this works with the variance being what area and how much of the image is evaluated to identify 3:2 pulldown. The TV will only apply inverse telecine when there is enough motion in the evaluated area for it identify 3:2 pulldown from 24fps video.

When 60 field per second interlaced video is created from a 24 fps source (film) some of the resulting interlaced frames consist of fields from two different frames of the source.

The Vizio (and most TVs of the past few years) cannot display interlaced video (each interlaced field in sequence) and must convert the video to progressive. If inverse telecine is not applied during this conversion, some of the resulting frames will be a combed combination of two original frames.

My recommendation is to leave film mode turned on, unless you notice and are bothered by video that is alternating between a combed and smooth appearance which indicates the TV is not consistently identifying the 3:2 pulldown in the source video and therefore alternating between inverse telecine and normal deinterlacing. I haven't evaluated the Vizio for this, but on other TVs I've seen this occur particularly during title scrolls (like the openings of the Star Wars movies) as the text moves in and out of the evaluated area. If there is nothing moving inside the evaluated area, then there is nothing to determine if the source video is 3:2 pulldown or not.

Again, this only applies if the video being fed to the TV is 480i or 1080i, or when watching OTA 480i or 1080i.
post #9779 of 9947 Old 08-07-2014, 03:56 PM

Just had a really strange occurrence. Turned my M60 on, everything was fine. Went to pull up the menu, the command did nothing. I was using my Harmony remote. Grabbed the Vizio remote, and proceeded to press every button on it - nothing. TV was working fine, but would not take any commands whatsoever from either of my remotes, including power.

I was forced to unplug it from the wall. When I plugged it back in, it turned on again just fine, told me that Vizio's privacy policy had been updated and smart features were enabled. Then it was business as usual. Both remotes worked fine. Has something like this occurred with anyone else?
post #9780 of 9947 Old 08-07-2014, 05:16 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 601
I had to call Vizio today, and complaint about my remote not working anymore. Since the tech came by a couple of weeks ago to replace the motherboard, Vizio decided they are going to replace my TV. Hope this solves the issue.

Media Server: UnRaid Server: 15TB of storage and growing :).

http://www.avsforum.com/lists/display/view/id/8599

Home Theater Set Up:

http://www.avsforum.com/lists/display/view/id/8597

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
sony dhg-hdd250 , Vizio 32 Inch Smart Led Hdtv , Vizio 55 Inch Class Theater 3d Edge Lit Razor Led Lcd Hdtv M3d550sl , vizio m401i-a3 40" hdtv , Vizio M471i A2 47 Inch Smart Led Hdtv , Vizio M551d A2r 55 Inch 3d Smart Led Hdtv , Vizio M601d A3r 60 Inch 3d Smart Led Hdtv , Vizio M651d A2r 65 Inch 3d Smart Led Hdtv , Vizio M701d A3r 70 Inch 3d Smart Led Hdtv , Vizio M801d A3 80 Inch 3d Led Hdtv
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page