Official Vizio M-Series Razor Mxx1i thread - Page 351 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #10501 of 10518 Unread 08-05-2015, 06:41 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Typically only one port on the TV and one port on the receiver are for ARC (see manual). Must be using those two ports. Also, you may have to enable it in the AVR setup (and possibly the TV)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary147852 View Post
is there something special i need to do to get arc working? my reciever in in my sig, yes it supports arc, yes its turned on, no im not getting any output.
mhobart likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #10502 of 10518 Unread 08-06-2015, 06:10 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:

I'd be interested to compare your results with mine.

Well, I nailed the 2-Point just great. The M40's two 30/80 Ramp Bars looks great.

However, looking at the other M40's 11-Bar Ramp Pattern, they are way off, especially one of the darker bars, it's green. This is the 'Computer' Color Temp I chose, because the CalMAN graph showed it to be nearest D65 vs the other two. This 'Computer' Color Temp had many green bars from the start. I guess I can try the two remaining CTs and hope for better results.

Does this CalMAN do 11-Point tuning?

- Pj

The CalMAN Tutorial Kit - Installed Aug 5th, 2015. I'll first Calibrate the M40 then my P50. I own a Vizio P-Series - 2014 P502ui-B1E (50") TV with Firmware: 1.2.23-UHD. Win7Pro & FireFox 39.0.0, Desktop Computer, a dying DTX9950 Converter Box (See www.BadCaps.Net and Capacitor Plague). My brother has the Android-driven, Sony 75X850C TV & now has reclaimed the 2013 M401i-A3.
post #10503 of 10518 Unread 08-07-2015, 11:31 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleCakYngMfd View Post
Well, I nailed the 2-Point just great. The M40's two 30/80 Ramp Bars looks great.

However, looking at the other M40's 11-Bar Ramp Pattern, they are way off, especially one of the darker bars, it's green. This is the 'Computer' Color Temp I chose, because the CalMAN graph showed it to be nearest D65 vs the other two. This 'Computer' Color Temp had many green bars from the start. I guess I can try the two remaining CTs and hope for better results.

start with movie mode, or calibrated, create one called calibrated dark, shut all the lights off and go from there.

Vizio M501d-A2R(Calibrated), LG BD-330, Pioneer VSX-524-K, Custom DIY LCR Mains, DIY Sub ( Kicker 10c124, 2.25 ft3, 19 hz tune, powered by xm-sd46x(using only rear channel in bridge mode, 150watts), powered by 400w atx power supply.) Work in progress.
post #10504 of 10518 Unread 08-07-2015, 04:35 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
Liked: 171
Quote:
start with movie mode, or calibrated, create one called calibrated dark, shut all the lights off and go from there.
I second that
post #10505 of 10518 Unread 08-07-2015, 04:37 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
Liked: 171
Quote:

It should do 10 point grey scale.
Gary147852 likes this.
post #10506 of 10518 Unread 08-10-2015, 08:24 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Newbie Help

Quote:
Ha! Cool, I'm chuffed, though most of the heavy lifting was done by Ursa, cnet, and many others in this thread, including yourself, of course.

Looks like I haven't posted full settings since last October, before the previous firmware update (V.1.60.10-004-0443_125). I didn't change much after that update (raised the brightness a notch) because that firmware gave me flashlighting and clouding where I had very little before (most of it went away after a factory reset, but never completely), and I was waiting for the firmware fix like everyone else. Thankfully the latest firmware (v1.60.10-020.0643_125) seems to have completely fixed the clouding and flashlighting, and improved the slow backlight too. To my eyes than TV looks better than ever (after 5 months (!) of looking it's worst) because it's the first time reasonably functional Smart Dimming and the new Gamma control can be used at the same time. Now if only the remote wasn't still chewing through batteries...

I ran the AVSHD 709 disk the other night and didn't change a thing except for removing that previously added notch to the Brightness. Here are the settings I'm currently using, with my standard disclaimer, of course: I'm not a professional calibrator, I just play one at home, meaning I have no calibration tools other than the AVSHD 709 disk and my eyes, so of course ymmv...

M551d-A2, v1.60.10-020.0643_125

Picture:

Auto Brightness: Off, (for streaming photos: High, Backlight: 100)

Backlight: custom Calibrated/film/custom sports/animation: 82, custom Dark Calibrated: 69, custom photo: 100 (Auto Brightness High), custom 3D: 96

Brightness: 52, custom 3D: 54

Contrast: 63

Color: 43, 3D: 44

Tint: 0

Sharpness: 0, custom 3D: 60 (greyed out, but this was the previous default 3D setting)

More Picture:

Color Temperature: Normal

Black Detail: Off

Smart Dimming: On

Smooth Motion Effect: custom Cal., Dark Cal: Low, custom film: Off, custom sports/animation, custom 3D: Medium

Reduce Signal Noise: Off

Reduce Block Noise: Off

Game Low Latency: Off; On when gaming

Film Mode: Auto

Gamma: 2.2

Color Calibration:

Color Tuner:

Ursa's early Color Tuner Offset and Gain settings (I've tried his more recent ones but these seem to work best for me):

Red Offset: 1

Green Offset: 2

Blue Offset: 1

Red Gain: 8

Green Gain: 6

Blue Gain: 10

My Tint adjustment:

Cyan Hue: -5

Magenta Hue: -5

Red/Green/Blue: Hue/Saturation/Brightness: 0

cnet's 11-point white balance (for 2014 M-series) (they might not correlate with the 2013 models exactly, but they settings definitely seem to be an improvement over the default settings):

[Gain amounts for Red, Green and Blue]
Added by havasu video
These are 11-point White Balance settings. follow them exactly on the screen. Push button to select, then arrows to change, then push button again to de-select, use arrow to move to the next one over, push again when done, scroll back to the %, push button, arrow, to the next, and repeat.
5%: 10, -1, 1

10%: 16, 8, 39

20%: 3, 1, 24

30%: -8, -6, -7

40%: -24, -23, -6

50%: -48, -39, -31

60%: -50, -50, -36

70%: -50, -50, -34

80%: -50, -50, -39

90%: -42, -45, -50

100%: 0, -10, 0

Audio:

Surround Sound: On

Volume Leveling: Off

Equalizer:

Audio Mode: Custom

100Hz: 6

300Hz: 6

1KHz: 0

3KHz: 3

10KHz: 4

Also see vestaviascott's Official Vizio "M-Series" Razor Owners Survival Thread and rogersmj's Vizio 1.60 defective firmware update -- victims post here thread for more info.
These are the settings I used on my M601. However-I changed Brightness and Backlighting to 40, Sharpenss 15, Black Detail Low, but everything else is the same as above.
You will find the biggest changes are made with back lighting, sharpness, and brightness. These are tailored to your room or even the Movie you're watching. From there, and with Sharpness, black detail, and even Smooth Motion(Low-sometimes), it's all personal preference.
Make sure you do the 11 point gray scale exactly as it's shown above. It takes awhile to do each step, but double check your numbers.

Also-there's no real reason to "lock" the settings, unless someone else messes with your TV. It will not prevent Vizio from doing another "drive-by", that will totally hose your settings once again.
When you're finished, take pictures or each screen, and file them away some where. That way-you can always go back and look up the settings, and start over.
Both my M601-A3's are now on 1.60 whatever, and they look the same.
On some movies, you may want to turn the sharpness down to 10 or even zero. Same with Black Detail-you're going to have to experiment with some of the settings to see what looks good to your eye's.
I am new to calibration and am hoping someone can/will take the time to answer a few of my basic questions.

Background: I purchased a M401i-A3 for my father and want him to get the most out of his T.V. It doesn't have to be perfect, just very good, without killing ourselves. I went to his house today and he still had all of the factory settings on and the picture looked so much worse than I know this T.V. is capable of. I believe I was able to match all of the settings in the quote above, however, I have a couple basic questions.

1) The quoted settings above don't show a picture mode? I believe I started with calibrated, made all of the changes above, and then saved my settings as "custom cal". Was this correct or what is the preferred / very first steps when doing a calibration.

2) I was going to saving the above two settings (the original and the 3-4 changes shown in the reply to the original post as two different settings. Unfortunately, I found that I was only able to save "custom cal", the original settings, but it wouldn't let me save another custom setting. What am I doing wrong or is this just a limitation of the T.V.?

3) Could someone explain the following,

"Backlight: custom Calibrated/film/custom sports/animation: 82, custom Dark Calibrated: 69, custom photo: 100 (Auto Brightness High), custom 3D: 96"

Does this mean this posted has saved settings of.. (1) custom calibrated (2) film / custom sports / animation / dark calibrated / custom photo and custom 3D? The only settings that I have are Standard : Calibrated / Calibrated Dark / Vivid / Game / Computer and the "custom cal" I created based on the above settings.

4) If I switch from "custom cal" to any of the other picture modes, I will lose all of my settings correct? I know it sounds like a stupid question, but, it took some time to input all of the settings above and I would hate to lose them all.

As you can see: I just want to learn the basics of the order of doing things when playing around with the settings, how to save multiple settings, if possible, and how to make sure I don't lose my hard work. If someone is willing to review my screen shots to insure accuracy, I would greatly appreciate it, as well.

Best Regards and thank you,

Jack

P.S. I'm not sure why my iPhone photo uploads are posting sideways, but I apologize in advance.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1333.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	119.8 KB
ID:	880202   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1334.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	119.9 KB
ID:	880210   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1335.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	121.5 KB
ID:	880218   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1336.jpg
Size:	186.4 KB
ID:	880226   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1337.jpg
Size:	157.9 KB
ID:	880234  

Name:	IMG_1338.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	145.4 KB
ID:	880242   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1339.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	146.1 KB
ID:	880250  
post #10507 of 10518 Unread 08-11-2015, 03:31 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhhhaze View Post

I'm not sure why my iPhone photo uploads are posting sideways...

Did ya hold the iPhone the right way? (Wide-Rectangular, side-to-side instead of Tall-Rectangular, top-to-bottom?)

No App or other computer to 'edit' pics (rotate)?

I would of thought the iPhone would have something built-in to rotate the images.

Here ya go:

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_1335.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	880490   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1336.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	880498   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1339.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	880506  

- Pj

The CalMAN Tutorial Kit - Installed Aug 5th, 2015. I'll first Calibrate the M40 then my P50. I own a Vizio P-Series - 2014 P502ui-B1E (50") TV with Firmware: 1.2.23-UHD. Win7Pro & FireFox 39.0.0, Desktop Computer, a dying DTX9950 Converter Box (See www.BadCaps.Net and Capacitor Plague). My brother has the Android-driven, Sony 75X850C TV & now has reclaimed the 2013 M401i-A3.

Last edited by CleCakYngMfd; 08-11-2015 at 03:39 AM. Reason: Add Info and Stuff - then took some away - then added more Stuff on top of more Stuff. It's pretty Stuffed now. :D
post #10508 of 10518 Unread 08-11-2015, 04:06 AM

Thank you. The weird thing that I didn't mention is that on my Mac, which I used to compose my post, the pictures were right side up. So I couldn't rotate them. It was only when I uploaded them to my post that they turned. I will look into it for future posts or just use my windows pc.

Thank you for the response

Kind regards,
post #10509 of 10518 Unread 08-11-2015, 04:37 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

2) I was going to saving the settings... Unfortunately, I found that I was only able to save "custom cal", the original settings, but it wouldn't let me save another custom setting.

What am I doing wrong or is this just a limitation of the TV?

4) If I switch from "custom cal" to any of the other picture modes, I will lose all of my settings correct?

4) Switching amongst Custom and/or Factory Picture Modes is ok. Your Custom Pic Modes should stick.

2) In addition to the Factory Pic Modes, you should be able to Save up to 6 additional Custom Pic Modes/Settings.

Make sure there are no asterisks following a Factory Pic Mode Name and the Factory Color Temp Setting when Saving a Custom Mode. Otherwise, you'll end up short of saving the 6 allowed Custom Modes.

A Pic Mode (Calibrated or Calibrated Dark) should be first selected without ever any user-changes while in that Mode, then saved as a Custom Mode.

Now you can make setting adjustments to the new Custom Mode.

If you made any adjustments first, while in any of the Factory Set Pic Modes, then save to a Custom, you will have an
asterisk following that Factory Set Pic Mode and/or the Color Temperature if it was changed. This will count as 1, maybe 2 additional slots taken so you'll have only 4 or 3 slots left for saving.

I say '1 or 2' because I'm not sure if a Factory Mode with a following asterisk, plus a Color Temperature Mode with a following asterisk, counts as only 1 or perhaps 2 slots used up at that point.

Go look through all the Factory
Set Pic Modes (and check the Color Temperature Mode) without making any adjustments - just look at them. If no adjustments were ever made while in any of these Factory Set Pic Modes, you should not see any asterisks associated with the Mode Names or the Color Temperature Mode Setting.

I think this is how it works. Can a
nyone else confirm the above?

(There use to be 8 Custom Saves with earlier firmware, but that has been cut down.)

- Pj

post #10510 of 10518 Unread 08-12-2015, 06:27 PM

Quote:
4) Switching amongst Custom and/or Factory Picture Modes is ok. Your Custom Pic Modes should stick.

2) In addition to the Factory Pic Modes, you should be able to Save up to 6 additional Custom Pic Modes/Settings.

Make sure there are no asterisks following a Factory Pic Mode Name and the Factory Color Temp Setting when Saving a Custom Mode. Otherwise, you'll end up short of saving the 6 allowed Custom Modes.

A Pic Mode (Calibrated or Calibrated Dark) should be first selected without ever any user-changes while in that Mode, then saved as a Custom Mode.

Now you can make setting adjustments to the new Custom Mode.

If you made any adjustments first, while in any of the Factory Set Pic Modes, then save to a Custom, you will have an
asterisk following that Factory Set Pic Mode and/or the Color Temperature if it was changed. This will count as 1, maybe 2 additional slots taken so you'll have only 4 or 3 slots left for saving.

I say '1 or 2' because I'm not sure if a Factory Mode with a following asterisk, plus a Color Temperature Mode with a following asterisk, counts as only 1 or perhaps 2 slots used up at that point.

Go look through all the Factory
Set Pic Modes (and check the Color Temperature Mode) without making any adjustments - just look at them. If no adjustments were ever made while in any of these Factory Set Pic Modes, you should not see any asterisks associated with the Mode Names or the Color Temperature Mode Setting.

I think this is how it works. Can a
nyone else confirm the above?

(There use to be 8 Custom Saves with earlier firmware, but that has been cut down.)

Thank you for the reply.

Based on the pics I posted. I do not believe any of the picture mode names (factory or my 1 "custom cal" saved settings) have any asterisks after the name.

However, the color temperate mode on my "custom cal" has an asterisk. I'm not sure certain why I got that asterisk. Is it because I stared making changes to a saved settings like "calibrated" or "dark calibrated" and then saved at the end rather than saving first and then making changes?

Did I match the settings correctly based on what I was aiming for and the pics that I posted. Again this is all new to me.

Last. Based on my eye the colors looked amazingly accurate, however, the picture looked a little, for the lack of a better word", dull. Maybe it's because I prefer the picture to "pop" and what I consider dull might be extremely accurate. Do you know of any settings that have a bit more "pop" to them.

Thank you so much,

Jack
post #10511 of 10518 Unread 08-12-2015, 06:37 PM
Advanced Member

Compare your settings with CNET then adjust contrast and back light to boost.

Sent using Tapatalk since the mobile version is still 👎

Vizio M501d-A2R(Calibrated), LG BD-330, Pioneer VSX-524-K, Custom DIY LCR Mains, DIY Sub ( Kicker 10c124, 2.25 ft3, 19 hz tune, powered by xm-sd46x(using only rear channel in bridge mode, 150watts), powered by 400w atx power supply.) Work in progress

Vizio M501d-A2R(Calibrated), LG BD-330, Pioneer VSX-524-K, Custom DIY LCR Mains, DIY Sub ( Kicker 10c124, 2.25 ft3, 19 hz tune, powered by xm-sd46x(using only rear channel in bridge mode, 150watts), powered by 400w atx power supply.) Work in progress.
post #10512 of 10518 Unread 08-13-2015, 06:57 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

...Is it because I stared making changes to a saved settings like "Calibrated" or "Calibrated Dark"
and then saved at the end rather than saving first and then making changes?

Yes. It's best to pick "Calibrated" or "Calibrated Dark" and first Save to a Custom Mode, then make changes with the Custom Mode. Reset the Factory Pic Modes to get rid of any asterisks.

Quote:

...I prefer the picture to "pop" and what I consider dull might be extremely accurate.
Do you know of any settings that have a bit more "pop" to them.

Yes. For Picture Pop, first put on some Welder's Glass for your eyes, then switch to 'Vivid'. That's more like a Pic eXpLoSiOn!

What are you using to Calibrate the TV? Is it the latest firmware? 1.60.xx... ? (See Menu>System>System Info.)

Any-who, I'd set the Brightness to 50 (it may be lower, I'd have to check my newest settings) and Contrast to 63 (to start with) and have the BackLight at 100 with Auto-Brightness Low/Med/High and OFF as a 'Brightness' controller, or leave Auto-Brightness OFF and control the 'Pop' by manually adjusting the BackLight 75-to-100 by day, and perhaps the 20-to-40 range at night.

(Pssssssst: I'm whispering now. Try Contrast at 80 for some Snap, Crackle, and Pop!)

Next time I turn on the M40, I'll let you know what my basic, Calibrated settings are. There are two Contrast settings I could come up with, based on RGB or YCbCr. YCbCr (OTA or Cable/Cable Box viewing) can have a higher Contrast setting if you not worried about crunching the highest RGB (computer/gaming) Whites.

Once your setup with Brightness and Contrast, they should left alone. Use the BackLight for how bright or dark you want the pic and if some content is too 'rich' or 'deep' in contrast, set the Gamma lower. I watch some streaming content and use 1.8 Gamma often on my P50 with its rich-contrast VA panel (but that's another Thread) . These 2013 M40 panels are the 'less contrasty blacks' IPS panels.

- Pj

post #10513 of 10518 Unread 08-27-2015, 04:49 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
Liked: 183
I had a chance to quickly calibrate a friends 2013 Vizio M, 60 inch. Posted for fun, copy at your own risk.

Basic settings: Start from "calibrated"

Backlight: Per your environment, 25-50
Brightness: 50
Contrast: 78
Color: 50
Sharpness: 10

More Picture:

Smooth Motion/Noise: Off
Game Low Latency: Off
Picture Size & Position: untouched / n/a
Gamma: 2.4

Color Calibration:

Code:
              Red    Green   Blue   Cyan   Magenta   Yellow
 Hue             -11      -8      0       -2       0         0
 Saturation    -3        16     -5     -4       -2        3
 Brightness    0         -7      0       0        0        0

Offset         -1      2      -2
 Gain           10      -2     -16
11 Point White Balance:

Code:
     Red  Green  Blue
5      0       0        0
10    24     25      21
20   14      15       9
30   16      16      16
40   8        8        8
50   4        6        7
60   -2       5       -2
70   -1       2       0
80     0     4       2
90     -6     -3    -9
100   1      0      0
bill875 likes this.

Samsung 55ES8000
Vizio 70 P Series, Calibration settings
CalMAN 5 Novice Walkthrough
post #10514 of 10518 Unread 08-28-2015, 02:27 PM

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 7
Quote:
I'm watching 'Luck' on Amazon in 1080p. Just shaking my head at what a great picture on this M70. Basic setting is 'calibrated dark.' I've bumped up 'Backlight' to 39, 'Sharpness' to 40, 'Reduce Judder' down to 2. I think those are the only changes. Room is semi dark. When the room is much brighter I use 'calibrated' with similar slight changes. Both saved as custom settings, 'caldark' and 'cal.' I think I'll stick with these for a while.

"Thanks!" to several of you and iMagic's review.
post #10515 of 10518 Unread 08-28-2015, 09:34 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Arnold View Post
I'm watching 'Luck' on Amazon in 1080p. Just shaking my head at what a great picture on this M70. Basic setting is 'calibrated dark.' I've bumped up 'Backlight' to 39, 'Sharpness' to 40, 'Reduce Judder' down to 2. I think those are the only changes. Room is semi dark. When the room is much brighter I use 'calibrated' with similar slight changes. Both saved as custom settings, 'caldark' and 'cal.' I think I'll stick with these for a while.

try these

Or the post above yours.

http://www.cnet.com/forums/discussio...ttings-596324/

Last edited by Gary147852; 08-29-2015 at 01:40 PM.
post #10516 of 10518 Unread 08-30-2015, 11:53 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
Liked: 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Arnold View Post

If you have individual judder controls, you probably do not have the 2013 version of the set, which is what this thread is for. Check in with some of the other Vizio threads.

Samsung 55ES8000
Vizio 70 P Series, Calibration settings
CalMAN 5 Novice Walkthrough
post #10517 of 10518 Unread Yesterday, 07:39 AM

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavinwow View Post
If you have individual judder controls, you probably do not have the 2013 version of the set, which is what this thread is for. Check in with some of the other Vizio threads.
Thanks. You're correct. I have the 2015 M series UHD.
post #10518 of 10518 Unread Today, 06:49 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavinwow View Post
I had a chance to quickly calibrate a friends 2013 Vizio M, 60 inch. Posted for fun, copy at your own risk.

Basic settings: Start from "calibrated"

Backlight: Per your environment, 25-50
Brightness: 50
Contrast: 78
Color: 50
Sharpness: 10

More Picture:

Smooth Motion/Noise: Off
Game Low Latency: Off
Picture Size & Position: untouched / n/a
Gamma: 2.4

Color Calibration:

Code:
              Red    Green   Blue   Cyan   Magenta   Yellow
 Hue             -11      -8      0       -2       0         0
 Saturation    -3        16     -5     -4       -2        3
 Brightness    0         -7      0       0        0        0

Offset         -1      2      -2
 Gain           10      -2     -16
11 Point White Balance:

Code:
     Red  Green  Blue
5      0       0        0
10    24     25      21
20   14      15       9
30   16      16      16
40   8        8        8
50   4        6        7
60   -2       5       -2
70   -1       2       0
80     0     4       2
90     -6     -3    -9
100   1      0      0
Alright sir, I've had a chance to play around with your settings. At first I used your settings as you posted them. I found that I still like mine better. But I was still intrigued enough to apply your 11point balance and color calibration to my settings and all I gotta say is nice work. Well balanced, and seemingly accurate according to my test images. My TV is tuned to 16/225 as reference black. Which I achieved with setting brightness to 31. Contrast set to 91
Color at 49. Backlight set to 9.

I find that the grey scale balance made a huge difference in "inky ness". Many people refer to dnice 's calibrations inky. Keep up the good work.

Last edited by Gary147852; Today at 06:52 PM.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
sony dhg-hdd250 , Vizio 32 Inch Smart Led Hdtv , Vizio 55 Inch Class Theater 3d Edge Lit Razor Led Lcd Hdtv M3d550sl , vizio m401i-a3 40" hdtv , Vizio M471i A2 47 Inch Smart Led Hdtv , Vizio M551d A2r 55 Inch 3d Smart Led Hdtv , Vizio M601d A3r 60 Inch 3d Smart Led Hdtv , Vizio M651d A2r 65 Inch 3d Smart Led Hdtv , Vizio M701d A3r 70 Inch 3d Smart Led Hdtv , Vizio M801d A3 80 Inch 3d Led Hdtv
Gear in this thread