Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 02-10-2013, 01:48 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hey guys,
I am looking for some help/suggestions.

A few weeks a go, my Panasonic L323C started exhibiting some strange audio problems (I purchased the tv a little over a year ago). The sound that is coming out is slightly distorted, having a small echo in the background. It just sounds messed up.

I tried adjusting the available audio options on the tv but nothing helped out. From other posts I have read it may be that the internal speakers of the tv are broken.

So, I was thinking of instead of looking for a new tv, to try some external speakers. What I would like to know is:

1. Is there way for me to verify that the internal speakers are indeed the culprit here without purchasing an external system and just comparing the results?

2. I am just assuming here that this tv can route audio to external speakers (I saw an option to turn tv audio off). Am I right?

3. Any suggestions on which speakers/soundbar are good? I am not using this tv for a home theater so am not looking for anything expensive. Just some speakers to give me decent audio for a single small room.

Thanks for the help!
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page