Help me decide -buy now or wait- - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 02-15-2013, 11:49 AM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
hingerson's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 229
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Im trying to decide between getting the HX850 now or waiting until the W900A, I thought I was going to have to wait as I couldnt find any of the HX850's in stock but I forgot about a local home furnishing outlet and according to there website they have them in stock for in store pickup. It's the 46" size which is what I want and I know that they haven't even confirmed yet if the w900a will come in that size. The price is also really good its 1599.00 and im not sure what the w900a are going to run but probably start around 2k minimum. So now im torn, would I be missing a lot if I go with this over the W9? Will the quantum dot be a massive improvement? My tv now is a 47" LG led so I think either of these would be a massive improvement in terms of PQ either way. So what do you guys think?

LG 55EG9100
hingerson is offline  
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 Old 02-15-2013, 11:56 AM
Advanced Member
cmay91472's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 977
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 42
I believe the W900A will only be available in 55.
cmay91472 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off