Official Sony KDL-55W900A Owners Thread - Page 191 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 312Likes

post #5701 of 5730 Old 08-29-2016, 06:06 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
Liked: 413
Well with this announcement [B]"NHK says it will begin regular 8K transmissions in 2018, and Sony is planning to have 8K TVs on the market in time for the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo"[B] look's like me buying a 4K tv has gone right out the window! My W9 can and will hold out until 2018 that I'm sure of and a new 8K set from Sony will be it's replacement. An article was posted about this by Scott Wilkinson and he has his doubts about all of this but it has been confirmed by Sony and Panasonic that this is indeed their plans moving forward. I knew it was coming which is why I held off buying a 4K set and I knew there was a reason why the last Sony tech I talked to said that big things were coming from Sony in the very near future and maybe I should just hold off buying a new tv. It left me scratching my head at first why he would say this to me but again now I know why. I know the 8K sets wont be cheap at first like the 1080 sets and some of the current 4K sets but prices will drop I'm sure but come 2018 price wont be an issue for me or my wife and thats all I will say on that personal matter. But I will ride with my W9 until the 8K sets come rolling in, I can can live with that no problem. Boy are some of the 4K boys upset thats for sure! They are saying why 8K? Well from the beginning I said why 4K? They say 8K isnt needed well neither was 4K. I said 8K was coming and Sony, Panasonic and NHK just confirmed it is and honestly I'm excited as hell about it.

Last edited by steve1971; 08-29-2016 at 06:09 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5702 of 5730 Old 08-29-2016, 07:45 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve1971 View Post
Well with this announcement [B]"NHK says it will begin regular 8K transmissions in 2018, and Sony is planning to have 8K TVs on the market in time for the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo"[B] look's like me buying a 4K tv has gone right out the window! My W9 can and will hold out until 2018 that I'm sure of and a new 8K set from Sony will be it's replacement. An article was posted about this by Scott Wilkinson and he has his doubts about all of this but it has been confirmed by Sony and Panasonic that this is indeed their plans moving forward. I knew it was coming which is why I held off buying a 4K set and I knew there was a reason why the last Sony tech I talked to said that big things were coming from Sony in the very near future and maybe I should just hold off buying a new tv. It left me scratching my head at first why he would say this to me but again now I know why. I know the 8K sets wont be cheap at first like the 1080 sets and some of the current 4K sets but prices will drop I'm sure but come 2018 price wont be an issue for me or my wife and thats all I will say on that personal matter. But I will ride with my W9 until the 8K sets come rolling in, I can can live with that no problem. Boy are some of the 4K boys upset thats for sure! They are saying why 8K? Well from the beginning I said why 4K? They say 8K isnt needed well neither was 4K. I said 8K was coming and Sony, Panasonic and NHK just confirmed it is and honestly I'm excited as hell about it.

steve1971 likes this.
post #5703 of 5730 Old 09-08-2016, 06:43 AM
AVS Special Member

Yesterday I went over to a friends house and borrowed his Samsung 4K Blu ray player to see how well a 4K player would look hooked up to my W9. He also borrowed me his Batman VS Superman 4K disc. The results were what I expected they would be and that is awesome! Color's just seemed to jump off the screen in a way that my S6500 couldnt match and the fine detail's of the picture were sharp and defined in a way I never experienced before, it was an amazing viewing experience and even my wife was stunned by how well the PQ looked and she commented that it made our tv's PQ look even better then it already was. I know the movie was scaled down being my W9 isnt a 4K set but guy's I'm telling you the PQ looked even better then having my S6500 playing a 1080p Blu ray. Some have said having a 4K Blu ray player hooked up to a 1080p tv a waste but I'll tell you it's not a waste hooking one up to the W900A. So what I'm gonna do is save up for a 4K Blu ray player and replace my S6500 with one. Word is at the end of the year if not before Sony is gonna release a true 4K Blu ray player and if that is indeed the case I'm grabbing one. I would buy a Samsung but I dont trust their products and the Panny right now is a little to expensive. But a 4K player has proven to me that it's the machine that will bring out the best in my W9 and what I watched last night is proof enough for me. To bad my friend demanded his player and movie back because I wanted to see more. LOL.
Marc Alexander and scei159 like this.
post #5704 of 5730 Old 09-08-2016, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Yesterday I went over to a friends house and borrowed his Samsung 4K Blu ray player to see how well a 4K player would look hooked up to my W9. He also borrowed me his Batman VS Superman 4K disc. The results were what I expected they would be and that is awesome! Color's just seemed to jump off the screen in a way that my S6500 couldnt match and the fine detail's of the picture were sharp and defined in a way I never experienced before, it was an amazing viewing experience and even my wife was stunned by how well the PQ looked and she commented that it made our tv's PQ look even better then it already was. I know the movie was scaled down being my W9 isnt a 4K set but guy's I'm telling you the PQ looked even better then having my S6500 playing a 1080p Blu ray. Some have said having a 4K Blu ray player hooked up to a 1080p tv a waste but I'll tell you it's not a waste hooking one up to the W900A. So what I'm gonna do is save up for a 4K Blu ray player and replace my S6500 with one. Word is at the end of the year if not before Sony is gonna release a true 4K Blu ray player and if that is indeed the case I'm grabbing one. I would buy a Samsung but I dont trust their products and the Panny right now is a little to expensive. But a 4K player has proven to me that it's the machine that will bring out the best in my W9 and what I watched last night is proof enough for me. To bad my friend demanded his player and movie back because I wanted to see more. LOL.
this if it is a "wow", thanks for sharing .

In fact I would try in a XBR8 to see the result offered to be a FALD and Triluminos RGB LED , I hope it is magnificent.

As you notice the contrast on the same disc in 1080P? It looked better and deeper a black?
steve1971 likes this.
post #5705 of 5730 Old 09-08-2016, 02:28 PM

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 26
I'm wondering if the hdr support for all OG PS4 via firmware next week will make any difference on the W9.
post #5706 of 5730 Old 09-08-2016, 05:24 PM
Advanced Member

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
Liked: 180
Sadly it won't. I'm still buying the PS4 Pro since it will supersample some games and offer better performance overall. But us W9 owners are out of luck when it comes to HDR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #5707 of 5730 Old 09-09-2016, 11:49 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scei159 View Post
this if it is a "wow", thanks for sharing .

In fact I would try in a XBR8 to see the result offered to be a FALD and Triluminos RGB LED , I hope it is magnificent.

As you notice the contrast on the same disc in 1080P? It looked better and deeper a black?
1080p Blu rays looked great but not much from when their played on a standard Blu ray player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by helvetica bold View Post
Sadly it won't. I'm still buying the PS4 Pro since it will supersample some games and offer better performance overall. But us W9 owners are out of luck when it comes to HDR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No surprise that our W9's dont benefit from HDR since they arent HDR set's. Sony dropped the ball with not having a 4K Blu ray player built into the new PS4 Pro. Why they went that route is surprising but I heard they are coming out with a standalone 4K Blu ray player by the end of the year so that might be the reason.
post #5708 of 5730 Old 09-10-2016, 06:42 AM

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 59
Quote:
Yesterday I went over to a friends house and borrowed his Samsung 4K Blu ray player ..................... a 4K player has proven to me that it's the machine that will bring out the best in my W9 and what I watched last night is proof enough for me. .
the video quality improvement you saw on your w900a was most likely mainly from using higher grade video source material stored in 4K format on the disc (it is higher quality source video that has been mastered to a higher standard), and some of the better contrast this better video material also provides is maintained when down converted to 2k. for ex black levels on 4k video video files is usually significantly lower (deeper) than the same movie sold on a 2k bluray video, and this difference is now noticeable if you have a good 2k display (see below for an additional possible reason point relating to luma/contrast improvement).
these new 4k bluray movies are created by using the master video file that was created during the recording of the original movie footage (which in recent years often was done in 4k or even better resolution), using high grade professional cameras. when this is now re-mastered to the 4k resolution extra effort is made to maintain as much of the original video quality as possible, it is not just about creating a higher resolution (4k) video file.

however with the right 4k player, or for ex an addon gadget like the HDFury-linker, it can even get significantly better than what you recently observed.

the next pieces of the puzzle are

1) the original 4k video stored on the disk ( being
YCbCr 4:2.0 10 bit video) needs to FIRST be converted to RGB 4.4.4 while still in the 4k domain, BEFORE it is down-sampled to 1080p in order to be able to maintain the higher chroma (color) information (detail) it contains. think of this as providing the subtlety of shades of color.
right now the 4k player probably just converted the original 4k YCbCr 4:2.0 10 bit video video in one step to 2k YCbCr 4:2.0 (either 8 bit or 10 bit) and the extra chroma information is lost

2) if that converted 4k 10bit RGB 4.4.4 signal (which is still using rec2020 color space) is then converted to 1080p 10bit using the xvYCC Color spectrum, then you can get most of the benefits of the extended rec2020 color spectrum of the original 4k video (the HDfury linker is able to do some of this now, but still has some limitations and is not fully implemented yet). that logic does apply because current 4k tv's arnt able to fully create the rec2020 spectrum yet, but come very close to the DCI-P3 color gamut (which is VERY similar to the xvYCC Color gamut (see image below)

3a) lastly, since the original 4k video was in HDR (deeper blacks and higher peak whites, ), indications are that it might even be possible to keep SOME of the benefit of the higher luma (max light/dark range) in the converted signal (and as explained in several early posts this doesnt mean we get HDR on a non-HDR 1080 tv screen, but if for ex our w900a can cope with 345 cd/m2 peak white and 0.069 deepest blacks, and the 4k HDR player can be set to match the max peak white of the display (which both the panasonic and samsung 4k players can do) it SHOULD be possible to push a higher contrast signal to our w900a's then we would get from a standard 2k bluray player with a lower quality 2k bluray disk

3b) additionally for luma, the original 4k video information was in 10 bit , which provides many more "steps" of detail for shades of grey/black/white(compared to 8 bit used for 2k bluray). since the 2k 1080p video format specification (and its transfer over HDMI cable) allows for 10 bit RGB 4.4.4, the higher detail from the 4k source luma element can be maintained in 10 bit and provides many (4x ?) more gradient steps in black/grey/white detail (as long as the conversion from 4k to 2k is done correctly). the end user on the 2k display will notice this as better contrast and more detail in shades of grey/black (eg detail) in dark areas of the video being displayed.
speculation: it is possible that this last step is already occurring and is responsible for part of the improvement you noticed (and others have similarly reported) , because when converting 4k YCbCr 4:2.0 10-bit video video (where the Y stands for luminescence) in one step to 2k 10 bit YCbCr 4:2:0 (or 4:2.2 as is likely the default 2k video output from 4k players ?) , my limited video technology knowledge suspects the 10 bit luminance information and detail is maintained already without conversion degradation (or major compression being added). maybe an avscience experten could comment on this

conclusion:
so what you saw from the 4k player was better then from a standard old 2k bluray, but we can still get significantly further improvements for our good 1080p displays if those 3 additional points can be implemented (each has technically been shown to be possible already). we just need the right combinations of gadgets/players/features to get there
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gamuts_comparison_xvYCC_DCI_UHDTV.jpg
Views:	330
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	1653817  
helvetica bold and steve1971 like this.

Last edited by Jorgens; 09-12-2016 at 09:49 AM.
post #5709 of 5730 Old 09-10-2016, 05:16 PM

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I just switched out my old cable box for a Samsung 4250HD cable box. I cannot make the Samsung remote control the Power, Volume on my Sony W900a TV. Samsung only lists two codes in their instructions. The old box had a 15 codes. Anyone else have this issue?
post #5710 of 5730 Old 09-11-2016, 08:28 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 430 Post(s)
Liked: 346
Anyone in the bay area selling their w900a? Please PM me, thanks.
steve1971 likes this.
post #5711 of 5730 Old 09-13-2016, 09:29 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
i recently got amazon prime and wanted to check out the amazon video app on my w905a.
but it´s gone, and i can´t figure out how to get it back (i´m 100% sure it was there when i bought the device).
i refreshed the internet content
i went to amazon and the w900 (iirc, 905 is just the same just named differently for the region) is listed as compatible (https://www.amazon.de/gp/video/ontv/devices)
i tried relinking my tv, but that says it´s not compatible.

did sony or amazon change something? can i get the app back somehow? any suggestions would be appreciated.
post #5712 of 5730 Old 09-13-2016, 12:15 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by *UFO* View Post
Anyone in the bay area selling their w900a? Please PM me, thanks.
Hey *UFO*!

I couldn't PM you because I have yet to hit 15 posts, so hopefully you see this. I am in the bay area and I am selling my w900a. I just got an Xbox One S and I wanted to get a 4K TV so I'm willing to part with my w9 for those additional pixels

Let me know if you're interested!
iceman5664 likes this.
post #5713 of 5730 Old 09-13-2016, 02:04 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 430 Post(s)
Liked: 346
Quote:
Originally Posted by o 1NK o View Post
Hey *UFO*!

I couldn't PM you because I have yet to hit 15 posts, so hopefully you see this. I am in the bay area and I am selling my w900a. I just got an Xbox One S and I wanted to get a 4K TV so I'm willing to part with my w9 for those additional pixels

Let me know if you're interested!
Sent a PM.
post #5714 of 5730 Old 09-18-2016, 07:32 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Im setting up my xbox one s and under the video color deapth settings i have the option for 8, 10, and 12 bit. What does this tv have?
steve1971 likes this.
post #5715 of 5730 Old 09-18-2016, 08:26 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unitedflow1 View Post
Im setting up my xbox one s and under the video color deapth settings i have the option for 8, 10, and 12 bit. What does this tv have?
Either 10 or 12 bit will works. I have my Xbox One and PS4 set to 12 bit.
steve1971 likes this.
post #5716 of 5730 Old 09-19-2016, 04:56 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

unitedflow the W9 has a 12 bit panel as confirmed by Sony and QD Vision and it also has the deep black panel which not alot of tv's have these day's if any. Same can be said for the 12 bit panel. It's only 2 of the many reason's why I wont part with mine.
post #5717 of 5730 Old 09-20-2016, 09:37 PM
Advanced Member

Steve, buddy, its a 10 bit panel. I tweeted QD Vision some time ago. There are no 12 bit panels just 12 bit processing (maybe) in our W9. Even the amazing Z9 is a 10 bit but with 14 bit processing.
steve1971 likes this.
post #5718 of 5730 Old 09-21-2016, 05:34 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by helvetica bold View Post
Steve, buddy, its a 10 bit panel. I tweeted QD Vision some time ago. There are no 12 bit panels just 12 bit processing (maybe) in our W9. Even the amazing Z9 is a 10 bit but with 14 bit processing.

I stand corrected helvetica. Your right our W9 has a 10 bit panel but it does have 12 bit processing and I know this because every time I play one of my Blu's it pop's up as 12 bit. But I cant remember which movie it was but it's what it display's. Anyway. As far as the Z9 having 14 bit processing? It should for the price it's going for ! For the price the Z9 better be close to as perfect as it can get. Nice tv but WAY out of my price range for what I would pay for a tv. I paid more then I was going to for my W9 and honestly I aint going that route again but it was money well spent and I dont regret it one bit but no more dropping that kind of money on a tv again. Not for me anyway.
helvetica bold likes this.
post #5719 of 5730 Old 09-21-2016, 12:30 PM

So I should select 10bit then?
steve1971 likes this.
post #5720 of 5730 Old 09-21-2016, 09:20 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
So I should select 10bit then?
Choose 12bit no harm. Game and PC Graphic mode will also do 4:4:4 color. Chose those for best PQ when playing games.
steve1971 likes this.
post #5721 of 5730 Old 09-22-2016, 02:50 PM

Can one post the best settings for watching movies?
steve1971 likes this.
post #5722 of 5730 Old 09-23-2016, 06:02 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Can one post the best settings for watching movies?

My advise is if you can get your W9 professionally calibrated do it but if not go to www.soundandvision.com and look up the 55W900A under LED Tv reviews and use Tom Norton's setting's. I've used his setting's on all my tv's until I got mine pro calibrated. I found out after calibration that the settings were pretty much identicle to Tom's so it might save you some money. So I got my W9 pro calibrated along with some minor tweek's of my own and I feel I'm getting the most I can out of my tv as it stands. I cant wait until I get the cash saved up to hook up a 4K Blu ray player to my tv because there is some thing's a 4K Blu ray player can do that my Sony S6500 cant do. But try Tom's setting's if you dont want to spend the cash to get your set pro calibrated. Just my advise.
post #5723 of 5730 Old 09-24-2016, 10:17 AM

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 42
For the W905, I surely would safe my money and let it NOT be "professionelly calibrated". Point is, in aspect of a "generic calibration", the W9 does not have any critical or complicated settings to tune. There is no 10-point white-balance, there is no 6-field RGB color control ... the W905 is just too easy to spend money to a professionel!
From the point of a professionel calibrator, you just choose picture mode Cinema1, check the 2-point white control and adjust (depending on panel version) either red-gain 2-3 points down or green-gain 2-3 points down, and that's basically it! There is no easier moner to gain for a professionel calibrator than calibrating an up-to-2013 Sony TV.

Also, a professionel calibrator of course would switch off anything & everything in the first place, be it RealityCreation or MotionFlow or LiveColor or AdvancedContrast or BlackCorrection, which you have to explore on your own anyway ... and they do a good job, when used in the right amount and context.
helvetica bold and steve1971 like this.
post #5724 of 5730 Old 09-24-2016, 08:20 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Didee View Post
For the W905, I surely would safe my money and let it NOT be "professionelly calibrated". Point is, in aspect of a "generic calibration", the W9 does not have any critical or complicated settings to tune. There is no 10-point white-balance, there is no 6-field RGB color control ... the W905 is just too easy to spend money to a professionel!
From the point of a professionel calibrator, you just choose picture mode Cinema1, check the 2-point white control and adjust (depending on panel version) either red-gain 2-3 points down or green-gain 2-3 points down, and that's basically it! There is no easier moner to gain for a professionel calibrator than calibrating an up-to-2013 Sony TV.

Also, a professionel calibrator of course would switch off anything & everything in the first place, be it RealityCreation or MotionFlow or LiveColor or AdvancedContrast or BlackCorrection, which you have to explore on your own anyway ... and they do a good job, when used in the right amount and context.
I agree, I say go a step further and spend a little money on the Spears and Munsil calibration Blu Ray. You get basic calibration tools that help you fine tune your settings better for a decent price. (Much less than a professional!! )
post #5725 of 5730 Old 09-25-2016, 08:00 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Cant argue with you on this one Didee because your right. It was like I said and that is the calibrator's setting's he dialed in on my tv were pretty much the same as Tom Norton's settings over at SoundandVision.com. Thank god I didnt have to pay an arm and a leg for the calibration because in the end it would have been a waste.
post #5726 of 5730 Old 09-25-2016, 08:43 AM

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 42
(For me) - not even for that. The web is full of calibration-pics or -vids, I myself have created a good bunch for own purpose, I don't see why one should spend one single cent of money for that.

For example, this one:

A good, simple & reasonable sample to thest the blackpoint-settings. The mean part is in the small gradients at the bottom, which are reaching up to 100% full-saturation & brightness.

Upon switching settings, one will clearly see that even Smart-LED is a feature that you "should" never-ever use, because it will burn out white detail.
(Of course you SHOULD use Smart-LED, the test pic is just particularily mean!)

Also, for ex, here you can see how "Smooth Gradation" actually does "DESTROY" the picture. Try switching between smooth-gradation = off and low/medium/high, and see what happens!
(And despite the test-pic saying you must switch it off-off-OFF, I surely would suggest to switch it at least at at low, if not at medium)

And so further, and so on. Producing a "calibrated" picture may be laborious (though not so much with the W9), but it's nothing spectacular to phone home about. There have been 10-years-old LCDs, worth 500 bucks back at their time, that have been 99% Rec.709-calibrated ... so what? Having the W905 sledgehammer, and aiming for 99.5% instead of 99%? Yeeh-Haah!!!
Getting the BOOM out of the panel -- while staying serious & without getting ridiculous -- that is quite another art, where not any to-pay-for calibration pics or videos can help you with ...
post #5727 of 5730 Old 09-25-2016, 04:58 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
(For me) - not even for that. The web is full of calibration-pics or -vids, I myself have created a good bunch for own purpose, I don't see why one should spend one single cent of money for that.

For example, this one:

A good, simple & reasonable sample to thest the blackpoint-settings. The mean part is in the small gradients at the bottom, which are reaching up to 100% full-saturation & brightness.

Upon switching settings, one will clearly see that even Smart-LED is a feature that you "should" never-ever use, because it will burn out white detail.
(Of course you SHOULD use Smart-LED, the test pic is just particularily mean!)

Also, for ex, here you can see how "Smooth Gradation" actually does "DESTROY" the picture. Try switching between smooth-gradation = off and low/medium/high, and see what happens!
(And despite the test-pic saying you must switch it off-off-OFF, I surely would suggest to switch it at least at at low, if not at medium)

And so further, and so on. Producing a "calibrated" picture may be laborious (though not so much with the W9), but it's nothing spectacular to phone home about. There have been 10-years-old LCDs, worth 500 bucks back at their time, that have been 99% Rec.709-calibrated ... so what? Having the W905 sledgehammer, and aiming for 99.5% instead of 99%? Yeeh-Haah!!!
Getting the BOOM out of the panel -- while staying serious & without getting ridiculous -- that is quite another art, where not any to-pay-for calibration pics or videos can help you with ...

Ok Didee I think you made your point! LOL. However if a person wants to get their tv calibrated then thats their choice, nothing wrong with it. Me? I got my W9 calibrated and was it a wise move at the time? I thought so. Would I do it again? Probably not.
post #5728 of 5730 Old Today, 08:12 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:

Hi Didee
Can you send me your Sony W905a´s settings, please?
I follow your posts in different websites about Sony W905 as Avsforums, AVForums and Hifi-forum.de and it shows that you have enough experience in this area so I would like to know your settings and to test them on my tv (I know that every room and tv are different but i would like to try it).
I know that you are not in favor of it in public. I can´t to send a private message because I am newbie so if you want help me, you can send me a private with your settings
Thanks a lot and forgive my bad English (I am from Spain)

Greetings to all!
post #5729 of 5730 Old Today, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUGABE2 View Post
Hi Didee
Can you send me your Sony W905a´s settings, please?
I follow your posts in different websites about Sony W905 as Avsforums, AVForums and Hifi-forum.de and it shows that you have enough experience in this area so I would like to know your settings and to test them on my tv (I know that every room and tv are different but i would like to try it).
I know that you are not in favor of it in public. I can´t to send a private message because I am newbie so if you want help me, you can send me a private with your settings
Thanks a lot and forgive my bad English (I am from Spain)

Greetings to all!
This is setting from soundandvision:

http://www.soundandvision.com/conten...IeUpvsIpyYV.97

Saludos .
steve1971 likes this.
post #5730 of 5730 Old Today, 04:11 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scei159 View Post
This is setting from soundandvision:

http://www.soundandvision.com/conten...IeUpvsIpyYV.97

Saludos .

The setting's from Tom Norton over at soundandvision.com are damn good for the W900A. When I wasted money and had my W9 Pro Calibrated the settings the guy dialed in were pretty much the same as Tom Norton's.
scei159 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Sony , Sony Bravia 55 Inch Led Tv 3d Support Bravia Hx850 Kdl 55hx850 , Sony Xbr 55hx950 Bravia Led Hdtv , Sony Kdl 55w900a 55 Inch Led Hdtv

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page