Official Sony KDL-55W900A Owners Thread - Page 193 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #5761 of 5762 Unread Today, 07:23 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Originally Posted by steve1971 View Post
Ha Ha good one but not happening. I wish that one were true but again not gonna happen.

The update wasnt for European models only because one if that were the case then why did I get an update yesterday? And two the European models normally get the updates first then it trickles down to the U.S Models.

That all being said. Have I noticed anything different PQ wise with the new update? No. PQ looks as sharp and beautiful as it always has.
Some guy over at the european forum said that the tv responds quicker (the menu etc). Dit you notice this also?
Sponsored Links
post #5762 of 5762 Unread Today, 12:50 PM
Advanced Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
Liked: 185
I downloaded the update as well. I'll check for better response tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Sony , Sony Bravia 55 Inch Led Tv 3d Support Bravia Hx850 Kdl 55hx850 , Sony Xbr 55hx950 Bravia Led Hdtv , Sony Kdl 55w900a 55 Inch Led Hdtv
Gear in this thread