Samsung UN55ES7100FXZA and LED Motion Plus - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 02-21-2013, 02:21 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I just got home with this TV and I'm playing around with the settings and it has LED Motion Plus grayed out and tells me it's unavailable. Am I doing something wrong? Whats the difference between LED Motion Plus and Auto Motion Plus?

Also I was trying to activate it while watching a Blu-ray on my PS3 and now that I'm streaming Netflix off it the LED Motion Plus is available. Also the brightness is now shifting very frequently and drastically, not just the picture but the menu itself. I have the Eco auto brightness feature turned off. Why is it doing this?

This is my first LED TV and I am not at all familiar with all this newer technology. My only previous TVs were a Panasonic Viera Plasma and before that a Mistubishi RPTV.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 02-21-2013, 07:18 PM - Thread Starter

I'm noticing that depending on the amount of bright images on screen the entire screen will flicker almost as if it were losing power. Is this a normal LED thing? Have I got a setting wrong?
post #3 of 3 Old 02-21-2013, 07:47 PM - Thread Starter

I read something here about disabling the sync app to sole the flicker and jitter problem. It appears to be working. EDIT well never mind it's doing it again...

Another question - I have a free calibration visit from Best Buy, is it worth it to have them come out or are they clueless?
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page