Originally Posted by jscozz
I am in the same boat, JohnRyan. First I was told that there was no escalation by rep #1
. "I make the decision. This is your best and final offer. Take it or leave it." Then rep #2
said they would transfer me to the dept that makes the decision. After 45 minutes on hold I hung up. Next time I called I am told there is NO WAY to transfer me to that dept. I need to use email. So I sent off an email. 4 days later, after no reply, I call back and am told that it can take 1-2 weeks for a reply.
I did not know before this issue HOW BAD Sony support has become. I am sitting here with a dead, 9 mo old TV... and have to sit and wait for 1-2 weeks for even a reply from Sony. TERRIBLE!
If you report this to the BBB, you might get a response from the Sony department that sifts through the wreckage there. Just a [hopeful] guess. You guys are going through hell. :-/
WARNING: You have now entered a no @#$%tard zone. Please gather your anti-vaccine propaganda nonsense and slowly back out the way you came in.