Official 2013 Sony R550A series TVs (KDL-xxR550A) --- 50", 60", and 70" - Page 142 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #4231 of 4232 Old Today, 12:19 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am in the same boat, JohnRyan. First I was told that there was no escalation by rep #1 . "I make the decision. This is your best and final offer. Take it or leave it." Then rep #2 said they would transfer me to the dept that makes the decision. After 45 minutes on hold I hung up. Next time I called I am told there is NO WAY to transfer me to that dept. I need to use email. So I sent off an email. 4 days later, after no reply, I call back and am told that it can take 1-2 weeks for a reply.

I did not know before this issue HOW BAD Sony support has become. I am sitting here with a dead, 9 mo old TV... and have to sit and wait for 1-2 weeks for even a reply from Sony. TERRIBLE!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4232 of 4232 Old Today, 01:13 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
Liked: 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscozz View Post
I am in the same boat, JohnRyan. First I was told that there was no escalation by rep #1 . "I make the decision. This is your best and final offer. Take it or leave it." Then rep #2 said they would transfer me to the dept that makes the decision. After 45 minutes on hold I hung up. Next time I called I am told there is NO WAY to transfer me to that dept. I need to use email. So I sent off an email. 4 days later, after no reply, I call back and am told that it can take 1-2 weeks for a reply.

I did not know before this issue HOW BAD Sony support has become. I am sitting here with a dead, 9 mo old TV... and have to sit and wait for 1-2 weeks for even a reply from Sony. TERRIBLE!
If you report this to the BBB, you might get a response from the Sony department that sifts through the wreckage there. Just a [hopeful] guess. You guys are going through hell. :-/

WARNING: You have now entered a no @#$%tard zone. Please gather your anti-vaccine propaganda nonsense and slowly back out the way you came in.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Sony , Sony Kdl 60r550a 60 Inch 120hz 1080p Led Hdtv Black , Sony Bravia Kdl 50r550a 50 Class Full Hd 3d Led Lcd Internet Tv , Sony Kdl 70r550a 70 Inch Led Hdtv
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page