Official 2013 Sony R550A series TVs (KDL-xxR550A) --- 50", 60", and 70" - Page 148 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 12Likes

post #4411 of 4411 Old 01-18-2016, 06:52 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1866 Post(s)
Liked: 1710
Ok, guys, I started this thread years ago, and I did a ton of research and even I can't find out or remember:

Are the R550A's able to do 1080p60 at 4:4:4?

If not, is there a refresh or resolution where it can do 4:4:4?

Thanks!

We've had a lot of evaluation with this, and it's time to consider wiping out all mosquitoes. We can do that with carefully crafted GMO. It's just not an insect that is worth having around. Mother nature will adapt, just as she always has with the millions of other species that have vanished on their own. In fact, the impact will be remarkably minor.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Sony , Sony Kdl 60r550a 60 Inch 120hz 1080p Led Hdtv Black , Sony Bravia Kdl 50r550a 50 Class Full Hd 3d Led Lcd Internet Tv , Sony Kdl 70r550a 70 Inch Led Hdtv
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page