Official 2013 Sony R550A series TVs (KDL-xxR550A) --- 50", 60", and 70" - Page 55 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1621 of 4197 Old 07-16-2013, 12:38 PM
Senior Member
 
mp06011999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 448
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 34
We watch BD, OTA HD and Netflix mostly (no cable or satellite). I have only noticed the lips thing with Netflix material sometimes. My settings are constantly being tweaked a little here and there. The settings I posted in TG's list is still "pretty" accurate. I mess with the backlight, color, sharpness and temp all just a little depending on the material being viewed. As if you couldn't guess, things get turned down the better the source and up the duller the source. Netflix gets the most color since it is usually the worst source - dullest. However, and I cannot stress this enough, Netflix has never looked so amazing.

I was never one to believe that streaming could replace BD simply because on the projector, it most definitely can not....not yet anyhow. At 12 feet, it is BD or nothing. But on the 70" Sony, we are loving Netflix. Check out "Secrets of the Sun: Nova". WOW!

Anyhow, just saying that there never has been, and probably never will be, a set-it and forget calibration for me. I even mess with the Darbee settings depending on the material. Can you say "ocd"....
mp06011999 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1622 of 4197 Old 07-16-2013, 12:45 PM
Advanced Member
 
Bama29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 805
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by mp06011999 View Post

Anyhow, just saying that there never has been, and probably never will be, a set-it and forget calibration for me. I even mess with the Darbee settings depending on the material. Can you say "ocd"....

HeHe, that is part of the fun. It drives my wife nuts for me to constantly mess with settings as we watch.

On the lavender lips issue, if it only does it on some content then it is source related and no good fix for it.
Bama29 is offline  
post #1623 of 4197 Old 07-16-2013, 01:26 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
tgm1024's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 5,814
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 549
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama29 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp06011999 View Post

Anyhow, just saying that there never has been, and probably never will be, a set-it and forget calibration for me. I even mess with the Darbee settings depending on the material. Can you say "ocd"....

HeHe, that is part of the fun. It drives my wife nuts for me to constantly mess with settings as we watch.

On the lavender lips issue, if it only does it on some content then it is source related and no good fix for it.

 

..............................almost right.

 

The problem is that on some other displays, the issue never happens at all.  For instance, on a neighbor's older Sony, it's never happened.

 

The problem has to do with a sensitivity to certain thresholds.  And I'm still struggling to understand why this is.

 

It's difficult.  We don't need ISF Calibrators so much as we need SONY calibrators.  The reason is that there are far too many under-documented "advanced" fancy-shmancy :) esoteric settings that really should be spelled out in minute detail for those of us who can decipher it.

setguillaume likes this.

Well Vinnie97, one of the kindest and most helpful and respected members here, got one of these. I wonder how much longer before I get such a message...
You have been banned for the following reason: No reason was specified.
Date the ban will be lifted: Never
tgm1024 is offline  
post #1624 of 4197 Old 07-16-2013, 02:43 PM
AVS Special Member
 
andy sullivan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: sun city west AZ
Posts: 3,041
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlopho View Post

are you using the live color setting? I think someone in here mentioned it was that setting that throws off colors here and there. I haven't noticed any issues myself yet using it.
Thank you. I was indeed using "Live Color Setting". When I turned it off I saw a big difference. Thanks again. By the way. I just heard back from Sony support. Idiots, absolute idiots.
andy sullivan is online now  
post #1625 of 4197 Old 07-16-2013, 05:58 PM
Member
 
fullmetal6's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 30
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
What glasses are out there that are more clear than sonys? That would be my only complaint is how dark they are. And I watch tv in a dark room as well.
fullmetal6 is offline  
post #1626 of 4197 Old 07-16-2013, 07:02 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
tgm1024's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 5,814
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 549
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmetal6 View Post

What glasses are out there that are more clear than sonys? That would be my only complaint is how dark they are. And I watch tv in a dark room as well.

 

The dark room would only help matters.

 

I don't see the TV in 3D as too dark.  In fact, I didn't notice it at all with any of the 3D movies I've seen: Avatar / Prometheus / Hotel Transylvania / Ice Age 4 / etc.


Well Vinnie97, one of the kindest and most helpful and respected members here, got one of these. I wonder how much longer before I get such a message...
You have been banned for the following reason: No reason was specified.
Date the ban will be lifted: Never
tgm1024 is offline  
post #1627 of 4197 Old 07-17-2013, 01:41 PM
Member
 
Ace King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have a 70" sitting on the U-shaped stand and it leans back quite a bit. When I saw the 70" Sony on display at a local Costco, that TV leaned back quite a bit as well. This either is by design or is a flaw. If I were using one of those low-height TV furniture, I wouldn't mind, but my entertainment center's height is 30" and the backward tilt is not acceptable.
Ace King is offline  
post #1628 of 4197 Old 07-17-2013, 01:45 PM
Senior Member
 
HGN2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sunny Central Florida
Posts: 298
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 17
No tilt at all on the 60". Did you make sure all the screws were tight as could be?

Harry
HGN2001 is offline  
post #1629 of 4197 Old 07-17-2013, 01:54 PM
Member
 
Ace King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Yeah, I've followed the directions carefully and tightened the screws tightly. It's the Chrome stand or the connection between the stand and the TV that's tilting the TV. I've put a couple of plastic blocks that's about 1/4" in thickness underneath the stand to make the TV sit vertically. If this is a design flaw, I'm very disappointed by Sony. This shouldn't happen with something that costs over $2000.
Ace King is offline  
post #1630 of 4197 Old 07-17-2013, 02:15 PM
Advanced Member
 
Bama29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 805
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace King View Post

I have a 70" sitting on the U-shaped stand and it leans back quite a bit. When I saw the 70" Sony on display at a local Costco, that TV leaned back quite a bit as well. This either is by design or is a flaw. If I were using one of those low-height TV furniture, I wouldn't mind, but my entertainment center's height is 30" and the backward tilt is not acceptable.

It is not by design. My 70" sits on the stand with no tilt.
Bama29 is offline  
post #1631 of 4197 Old 07-17-2013, 02:21 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
tgm1024's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 5,814
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 549
I was the first one here to report on the stand tilting backwards. It's a problem that I don't understand. Both of the 60r550's that I've had here have had that tilt backwards; the second one less though. It was a problem that I predicted the moment I saw it in the box.

Further, the legs are just kludgey, I'm sorry---there is no way that something cast like that could be of a tight enough tolerance to keep the angle perfect. Yes, that stand is a ridiculous disappointment.

Well Vinnie97, one of the kindest and most helpful and respected members here, got one of these. I wonder how much longer before I get such a message...
You have been banned for the following reason: No reason was specified.
Date the ban will be lifted: Never
tgm1024 is offline  
post #1632 of 4197 Old 07-17-2013, 03:29 PM
Advanced Member
 
Bama29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 805
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace King View Post

Yeah, I've followed the directions carefully and tightened the screws tightly. It's the Chrome stand or the connection between the stand and the TV that's tilting the TV. I've put a couple of plastic blocks that's about 1/4" in thickness underneath the stand to make the TV sit vertically. If this is a design flaw, I'm very disappointed by Sony. This shouldn't happen with something that costs over $2000.

I can imagine how frustrated you are. Are the two black plastic end caps on the end of the legs? Was wondering if they were left off at the Factory. That would account for some tilt...
Bama29 is offline  
post #1633 of 4197 Old 07-17-2013, 03:59 PM
Member
 
Ace King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Yeah. The two black rubbery caps are there.
Ace King is offline  
post #1634 of 4197 Old 07-17-2013, 04:01 PM
Member
 
Ace King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm attaching a picture of my TV (70 inch) for those of you who are considering buying one.
I like the TV alot except the backward tilt.
Ace King is offline  
post #1635 of 4197 Old 07-17-2013, 04:10 PM
Advanced Member
 
Bama29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 805
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace King View Post

I'm attaching a picture of my TV (70 inch) for those of you who are considering buying one.
I like the TV alot except the backward tilt.

That is a very nice looking entertainment center! Great looking set up you have there!
Bama29 is offline  
post #1636 of 4197 Old 07-17-2013, 04:11 PM
Member
 
fullmetal6's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 30
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Wow that must be a massive tv stand.

I would guess the lean issue is a luck of the draw. Maybe some stands get stressed more than others.
fullmetal6 is offline  
post #1637 of 4197 Old 07-17-2013, 04:43 PM
Senior Member
 
bowlopho's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 266
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace King View Post

I'm attaching a picture of my TV (70 inch) for those of you who are considering buying one.
I like the TV alot except the backward tilt.

where did you get your tv stand at?

how wide are those side shelves? I'm looking for something just like this. I have a wall insert that is about 100" wide
bowlopho is offline  
post #1638 of 4197 Old 07-17-2013, 07:27 PM
Member
 
Ace King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I got them from Ashley Furniture. It's part of their Porter Collection.
Here is the link to the TV stand: http://www.ashleyfurniturehomestore.com/Catalog/product.aspx?collection=Porter&id=W697-58
The stand is 72" wide and the left and right piers are 17" wide each. They bought the 3 pieces separately. The pre-configured entertainment sets they have will not accommodate the 70 inch TV, but this configuration I have will. But I'm not sure if I'm doing you a favor by introducing you to Ashley Furniture because they are really really pushy. And they don't seem to have a set price. I hope this is helpful.
Ace King is offline  
post #1639 of 4197 Old 07-17-2013, 07:31 PM
Member
 
Ace King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thanks Bama.
Ace King is offline  
post #1640 of 4197 Old 07-17-2013, 08:20 PM
Senior Member
 
bowlopho's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 266
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace King View Post

I got them from Ashley Furniture. It's part of their Porter Collection.
Here is the link to the TV stand: http://www.ashleyfurniturehomestore.com/Catalog/product.aspx?collection=Porter&id=W697-58
The stand is 72" wide and the left and right piers are 17" wide each. They bought the 3 pieces separately. The pre-configured entertainment sets they have will not accommodate the 70 inch TV, but this configuration I have will. But I'm not sure if I'm doing you a favor by introducing you to Ashley Furniture because they are really really pushy. And they don't seem to have a set price. I hope this is helpful.

thanks! it's a little to wide for my wall insert =( it's only a 100 wide total
bowlopho is offline  
post #1641 of 4197 Old 07-18-2013, 07:58 AM
Senior Member
 
mp06011999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 448
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 34
My wife and I swear that when we plug the ethernet cable in to the tv or the PS3 (as opposed to wifi) that Netflix looks that much clearer.

Is that possible?
mp06011999 is offline  
post #1642 of 4197 Old 07-18-2013, 08:07 AM
Advanced Member
 
Bama29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 805
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by mp06011999 View Post

My wife and I swear that when we plug the ethernet cable in to the tv or the PS3 (as opposed to wifi) that Netflix looks that much clearer.

Is that possible?

It could very well be. If your wireless bit rate is not high the Netflix APP on the PS3 or the 550 probably adjusts resolution to match. That is one reason that I went with an ethernet switch behind my entertainment stand. I ran a 50' Cat5 cable around the room from my router to the entertainment stand by the base board to allow for this. Can't beat a wired connection!
Bama29 is offline  
post #1643 of 4197 Old 07-18-2013, 08:20 AM
Senior Member
 
mp06011999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 448
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama29 View Post

It could very well be. If your wireless bit rate is not high the Netflix APP on the PS3 or the 550 probably adjusts resolution to match. That is one reason that I went with an ethernet switch behind my entertainment stand. I ran a 50' Cat5 cable around the room from my router to the entertainment stand by the base board to allow for this. Can't beat a wired connection!

Thanx. Yea awhile back I ran ethernet to both big screen displays (because the crap Vizio we tried could not maintain a wifi connection, arrrg) and now I am awaiting the ethernet switchers to arrive so that I can have all of the web enabled devices in those locations hard wired.

We thought wired definitely worked better (no skips), but last night, before I placed the order for the switchers, we compared the image of wired to the wifi. For the first time we noticed that the carpet on the Enterprise from "Enterprise" is a deep blue. I hadn't made any changes to any of the settings other than switching the PS3 over to wired. And T'poul's face was so clear. Wow! Yes, I occasionally look at her face. biggrin.gif
mp06011999 is offline  
post #1644 of 4197 Old 07-18-2013, 08:48 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
tgm1024's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 5,814
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 549
Quote:
Originally Posted by mp06011999 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama29 View Post

It could very well be. If your wireless bit rate is not high the Netflix APP on the PS3 or the 550 probably adjusts resolution to match. That is one reason that I went with an ethernet switch behind my entertainment stand. I ran a 50' Cat5 cable around the room from my router to the entertainment stand by the base board to allow for this. Can't beat a wired connection!

Thanx. Yea awhile back I ran ethernet to both big screen displays (because the crap Vizio we tried could not maintain a wifi connection, arrrg) and now I am awaiting the ethernet switchers to arrive so that I can have all of the web enabled devices in those locations hard wired.

We thought wired definitely worked better (no skips), but last night, before I placed the order for the switchers, we compared the image of wired to the wifi. For the first time we noticed that the carpet on the Enterprise from "Enterprise" is a deep blue. I hadn't made any changes to any of the settings other than switching the PS3 over to wired. And T'poul's face was so clear. Wow! Yes, I occasionally look at her face. biggrin.gif

 

Ever since that one episode we all know about I haven't even been aware she had a face....


Well Vinnie97, one of the kindest and most helpful and respected members here, got one of these. I wonder how much longer before I get such a message...
You have been banned for the following reason: No reason was specified.
Date the ban will be lifted: Never
tgm1024 is offline  
post #1645 of 4197 Old 07-18-2013, 09:32 AM
Senior Member
 
bowlopho's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 266
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama29 View Post

It could very well be. If your wireless bit rate is not high the Netflix APP on the PS3 or the 550 probably adjusts resolution to match. That is one reason that I went with an ethernet switch behind my entertainment stand. I ran a 50' Cat5 cable around the room from my router to the entertainment stand by the base board to allow for this. Can't beat a wired connection!

my netflix is super clear on wifi. I don't run into any skips or buffering and it plays through just fine.

I do have cox 25mb download internet speeds and an asus n56 router so maybe that is the case

also check out this information regarding netflix super HD
https://support.netflix.com/en/node/8731
bowlopho is offline  
post #1646 of 4197 Old 07-18-2013, 11:19 AM
Senior Member
 
mp06011999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 448
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlopho View Post

my netflix is super clear on wifi. I don't run into any skips or buffering and it plays through just fine.

I do have cox 25mb download internet speeds and an asus n56 router so maybe that is the case

also check out this information regarding netflix super HD
https://support.netflix.com/en/node/8731

Not available in my area with my DSL. I've heard it is if I switch to Cox Cable, but.....

They cost more, have less reliable speeds and I've already eaten up all the cable lines in my house running the roof antenna. Gotta love free HD tv.

Fwiw, my DSL is 10mbs and reliably I get that 24/7 for $40/month ($43 with taxes). Don't really wanna pay more.
mp06011999 is offline  
post #1647 of 4197 Old 07-18-2013, 12:59 PM
Member
 
Ace King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Guys, Just FYI, I would like to share what I noticed about the stand.
The picture I'm posting is a side view of the 70", taken from BestBuy's site.

If you open a notepad window (any window really) on your computer and put the vertical edge of the window next to the TV in the image, you will see that the TV is perfectly vertical.
But if you put the horizontal edge of the window next to the lowest points of the stand image, you will see that the lowest point on the front side is lower than the back side.
And this is about how much my TV tilts.
This tilt may be by design.
I'm going to keep the TV either way, but I'm really really curious.
I am going to contact Sony, and let you know what they say.
Ace King is offline  
post #1648 of 4197 Old 07-18-2013, 03:12 PM
Senior Member
 
bowlopho's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 266
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by mp06011999 View Post

Not available in my area with my DSL. I've heard it is if I switch to Cox Cable, but.....

They cost more, have less reliable speeds and I've already eaten up all the cable lines in my house running the roof antenna. Gotta love free HD tv.

Fwiw, my DSL is 10mbs and reliably I get that 24/7 for $40/month ($43 with taxes). Don't really wanna pay more.

i pay $27 a month for 18mb down

but I also pay $42 for cable subscription and $8 for the hd receiver
bowlopho is offline  
post #1649 of 4197 Old 07-18-2013, 03:45 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
tgm1024's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 5,814
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 549
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace King View Post

Guys, Just FYI, I would like to share what I noticed about the stand.
The picture I'm posting is a side view of the 70", taken from BestBuy's site.

If you open a notepad window (any window really) on your computer and put the vertical edge of the window next to the TV in the image, you will see that the TV is perfectly vertical.
But if you put the horizontal edge of the window next to the lowest points of the stand image, you will see that the lowest point on the front side is lower than the back side.
And this is about how much my TV tilts.
This tilt may be by design.
I'm going to keep the TV either way, but I'm really really curious.
I am going to contact Sony, and let you know what they say.

 

I looked at your post here, and played around with rotating it in an image editor.  I'm surprised I didn't notice this myself!!!  Especially because the tilt really bothers me.

 

But that said, many people here say that their TV is perfectly perpendicular.

 

Huh.  I wish there were some way to dismantle a straight TV and my TV and look c-a-r-e-f-u-l-l-y at the stands and legs to see what's up.

 

I've wondered several things:

  • Is it because the legs are cast inaccurately?  I REALLY HATE the kludgey way they seem to assemble together.  Just not at all typical of a Sony product.  No amount of tightening can make those things "perfect".
  • Is it because the metal isn't precisely "bent"?
  • Is it because the pads under the front part of the stand come out too far?  Or that the pads on the rear don't come out enough?

 

As I said before, I *knew* the design was a potential problem the very moment I saw the parts to it.


Well Vinnie97, one of the kindest and most helpful and respected members here, got one of these. I wonder how much longer before I get such a message...
You have been banned for the following reason: No reason was specified.
Date the ban will be lifted: Never
tgm1024 is offline  
post #1650 of 4197 Old 07-18-2013, 03:52 PM
AVS Special Member
 
william06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,516
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Got the 70" today so far no tilt no clouds all looks good so far . One thing I see no setting to up scale resolution

william06 is offline  
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Sony , Sony Kdl 60r550a 60 Inch 120hz 1080p Led Hdtv Black , Sony Bravia Kdl 50r550a 50 Class Full Hd 3d Led Lcd Internet Tv , Sony Kdl 70r550a 70 Inch Led Hdtv
Gear in this thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off