Vizio M3D651SV or Sharp 60C8470 or BB Sharp LC-60LE845U? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 03-04-2013, 09:25 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Trying to decide on the Costco tv. Both 3D, active vs passive. Both 240Hz. Both almost the same price. maybe a little more for Vizio.

Im looking for input on which one will be better for movies and some PS3 gaming. mostly bluray and netflix.

I was going to go with Samsung 64.5 plasma at 1249, but I think my family is a little too bright for it.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 03-04-2013, 11:44 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by chay03 View Post

Trying to decide on the Costco tv. Both 3D, active vs passive. Both 240Hz. Both almost the same price. maybe a little more for Vizio.

Im looking for input on which one will be better for movies and some PS3 gaming. mostly bluray and netflix.

I was going to go with Samsung 64.5 plasma at 1249, but I think my family is a little too bright for it.

Thanks

I can't speak to the Sharp, but I do have the Vizio. I've been happy with the PQ on the Vizio. But I don't play any games, so I can't say how well that works. It does have both a Game mode in the setup menu as well as a game mode in the picture settings menu. I understand the Game mode in the setup menu allows you to minimize video processing, and the game menu in the settings, allow you to change the video image settings (color, brightness, etc.)

Thanks
rick
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Sharp Lc 60c8470u 60 Inch Full Hd Aquos Quattron 3d Led Smart Tv
Gear in this thread

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page