Official 2013 LG xxLA7400 Owner's Thread. - Page 45 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1321 of 1323 Old 03-04-2015, 12:17 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by wfiveash View Post
Recently I noticed that LG issued an update to their “LG TV Remote” iPhone app which was very buggy and made the app basically non-functional. More recently it looks like LG removed that app from the iTunes App Store. Anyone know what is up with this app?

BTW, luckily I was able to restore the previous, working version of the app via Time Machine (and I’ve since realized that iTunes moves the previous versions of updated apps to the trash which allows recovery from a bad update as long as one isn’t too quick to “empty” the trash).
Ah, I see that app has returned (and been updated to fix the connection issue).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1322 of 1323 Old 03-19-2015, 09:05 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting5920 View Post
Thank- you - I didn't think of ebay just ordered one for 32.99 and Ill make sure it works then put it away and use my keyboard for daily control - that will save the propitiatory control
As promised - if not a bit "Tardy" = The new remote works wonderfully. Yes it has a few odd figures as some of the characters are [non-english] I ordered two more and they arrived today in good condition. These will be put away for future use.

Kind Regards
Sting
dark41 likes this.

HDTV: LG 47LA7400
Blu-Ray Player: BP530 3D Surround
Keyboard: Logitech K400R
OTA only - Antenna: Ebay junk - [works great]
AV Receiver: Denon AVR 1713 5.1 3D
Center Speaker: Cambridge Audio S50
Front Left Right: Cambridge Audio S70
Surround: Acoustimass® 5 Series II system
Sub-woofer:  Yamaha

post #1323 of 1323 Old Today, 01:01 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Since one of the latest updates I've been experiencing some funky issues with this television...

Some strange side menu was coming up on the left of the screen and I was having difficulty getting it to go away. Somehow the TV got kicked over into Demo/Store mode and I had to go in and manually change it back. I think it's stopped doing that now?

My video settings appear to be switching over to vivid on their own and I have to change it back to Game every time I use it now. Every time I turn the TV on or change the source it keeps flipping back to Vivid video. Not sure about the sound, I pay less attention to that I guess? Should probably check when I get home from work.

The brightness of the TV keeps dimming on me while playing games when it is in Game mode. Brightness settings shouldn't be changing on their own should they? I will pause and go into different menus and I come back to the game and boom it kicks over into the correct brightness again. Then a few minutes later it will slowly dim until it is dark and difficult to see again. Frustrating.

Anyone else experiencing anything like this with the latest firmware updates?
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Lg 47lm8600 Led Lcd Hdtv , Lg 55la7400 55 Inch Cinema 3d Led Smarttv , Lg Cinema Screen 55lm8600 55 Inch Cinema 3d Led Lcd Hdtv , Lg Cinema Screen 55lm7600 55 Inch Cinema 3d 1080p 240 Hz Led Lcd Hdtv
Gear in this thread