From SONY KDL-NX717 Service Manual:
2-4. RESETTING THE TV TO FACTORY CONDITION
Use the following instructions to restore the User Adjustments
and Channel Memory settings to the preset factory conditions.
1. While holding down the [up arrow]on the Remote Commander,
press the POWER button on the TV Switch Unit of the set.
The set restarts and displays the Initial Setup screen. This
may take several minutes.
2-4-1. RESETTING THE TV TO FACTORY CONDITION USING
1. TV must be in Standby Mode. (POWER off).
2. Press the following buttons on the Remote Commander
within a second of each other:
[DISPLAY]> Channel > Volume [+]> [POWER] .
3. If necessary, press [JUMP] or [OPTIONS] to go to DIGITAL
4. Press 8 .
“SERVICE” changes to green RST.
5. Press MUTING.
RST executes the command and displays EXE.
6. Press 0 .
EXE-RST displays green, then red indicating the TV is
writing the data.
7. When the process is complete the green SERVICE text
displays and the LED display as shown below:
TIMER Standby POWER
8. Cycle AC Power (Unplug and Plug AC Cord from the
9. The set restarts and displays the Initial Setup screen.
This may take several minutes
Download SM here:
Your model is not listed, so choose the closest model, mostly enter service mode etc. is the same.
You can only download 2 SM pdf free, each day!