Official Samsung UN**F6300 series LED TV Owners Thread. - Page 16 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #451 of 2163 Old 11-22-2013, 01:29 PM
Member
 
JingoFresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 120
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 12

On the samsung website the 6400 is still about $300 more than the 6300 at black friday prices.

JingoFresh is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #452 of 2163 Old 11-22-2013, 01:33 PM
Newbie
 
steves87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by steves87 View Post

I'm just curious, why does everyone use the warm1 or warm2 settings? Am i the only one who dislikes it, makes it look kind of yellowy?



Keep in mind i watch lots of sports, would that have anything to do with it?



I see everybody's settings with this, I dunno why i can not get used to it.



PS. i also use game mode a lot, does anyone have some good settings for game mode rather than the defaults?

 



bump
steves87 is offline  
post #453 of 2163 Old 11-22-2013, 02:07 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Closet Geek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,923
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedolley View Post

It was posted in the Samsung F5500 thread. http://www.samsung.com/us/blackfriday/

It apparently starts on Sunday and mentions "participating authorized Samsung retailers". I'm pretty sure BB is a authorized Samsung Retailer, but the question is whether or not they are participating. Even if they are not, i'm pretty sure I can get my local Best Buy to price match it. For example, the one I am looking at (UN32F6300AF) is currently $599 most places, but on 11/24 it's going to be $449 (which is only $50 more than I paid for the 5500).

Hey, I totally missed that, thanks! But then again, ugh!!!

I'm pretty much set on the 65" F6300 but the Sharp and even Vizio 70" models have been on the back of my mind mainly because of the increased size for comparable price. But the BF deal for the 75" F6300 makes that extremely possible for me!!!
Closet Geek is offline  
post #454 of 2163 Old 11-22-2013, 02:53 PM
Member
 
uoflcards2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 37
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by uoflcards2013 View Post

How do you turn Bluetooth on with the un60f6300 to connect it to Bluetooth headphones?

Anyone?
uoflcards2013 is offline  
post #455 of 2163 Old 11-22-2013, 04:46 PM
Member
 
milkk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 122
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by uoflcards2013 View Post

Anyone?

The 6400 and up have Bluetooth the 6300 series does not have Bluetooth.

Samsung UN55F6300AF
Sony KDL-40Z4100
milkk is offline  
post #456 of 2163 Old 11-22-2013, 05:52 PM
Member
 
uoflcards2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 37
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkk View Post

The 6400 and up have Bluetooth the 6300 series does not have Bluetooth.

Can I buy a Bluetooth transmitter to convert it to Bluetooth to use my headphones?

If not I will just hook up a Bluetooth sound bar or receiver to it tl use my headphones.
uoflcards2013 is offline  
post #457 of 2163 Old 11-22-2013, 09:54 PM
Senior Member
 
JPowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 492
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 29
I'm trying to decide between a UN65F6300 for $1500, or a UN60F7100 for $1600 this coming week. The better value and larger screen size of the 6300 are tempting. I prefer the look of the 7100's Ultra Clear Panel, but it's not a deal breaker. I could do without 3d and the goofy remote, but I assume I could always buy a bluetooth remote from Samsung, since they used to include both.

I was under the impression that Samsung didn't make panels larger than 55". There has been some confusion about who makes MS01 panels, and it seems that they're at least made in Korea. Could be LG and not Samsung, I guess, but check the following links to see if I'm correct:

Link to Sears Parts for UN65F6300AFXZA-MS01. LCD panel part number is BN95-00879A:

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-model/Samsung-Parts/Television-Parts/Model-UN65F6300AFXZAMS01/1482/0333600/50042267/00001?blt=06&prst=&shdMod=

I found the following page on Google:

http://www.zauba.com/import-LCD+1+LED/hs-code-90138010/p-4-hs-code.html

It should be the 7th one down and says country of origin is "KOREA,REPUBLIC OF"
JPowers is offline  
post #458 of 2163 Old 11-22-2013, 10:01 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Closet Geek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,923
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPowers View Post

I'm trying to decide between a UN65F6300 for $1500, or a UN60F7100 for $1600 this coming week. The better value and larger screen size of the 6300 are tempting. I prefer the look of the 7100's Ultra Clear Panel, but it's not a deal breaker. I could do without 3d and the goofy remote, but I assume I could always buy a bluetooth remote from Samsung, since they used to include both.

I was under the impression that Samsung didn't make panels larger than 55". There has been some confusion about who makes MS01 panels, and it seems that they're at least made in Korea. Could be LG and not Samsung, I guess, but check the following links to see if I'm correct:

Link to Sears Parts for UN65F6300AFXZA-MS01. LCD panel part number is BN95-00879A:

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-model/Samsung-Parts/Television-Parts/Model-UN65F6300AFXZAMS01/1482/0333600/50042267/00001?blt=06&prst=&shdMod=

I found the following page on Google:

http://www.zauba.com/import-LCD+1+LED/hs-code-90138010/p-4-hs-code.html

It should be the 7th one down and says country of origin is "KOREA,REPUBLIC OF"

I'm weighing this decision as well but I'm looking at a 65" 7100 vs a 75" 6300. I've read a lot about the pic quality of be 6300 but it doesn't seem to be as plentiful as the 7100. However, there are a lot of personal reviews that people love their 7100. Can anyone confirm, is the 7100 a better picture? 3D does not matter to me either.
Closet Geek is offline  
post #459 of 2163 Old 11-23-2013, 12:03 PM
Member
 
milkk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 122
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by uoflcards2013 View Post

Can I buy a Bluetooth transmitter to convert it to Bluetooth to use my headphones?

If not I will just hook up a Bluetooth sound bar or receiver to it tl use my headphones.

I use the Logitech K400 on mine and it works great but not sure about just any usb bluetooth transmitter because bet buy it from a store you can return it if it doesn't work.

Samsung UN55F6300AF
Sony KDL-40Z4100
milkk is offline  
post #460 of 2163 Old 11-23-2013, 12:05 PM
Member
 
milkk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 122
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by JChin View Post

Thanks
Hi milk, so posted settings are universal for different size panels?

Usually if they have the same panel you might have to adjust for light etc because of size or where you have the tv. Most of the 6300's have the F panel so most of the setting working pretty much for every size.

Samsung UN55F6300AF
Sony KDL-40Z4100
milkk is offline  
post #461 of 2163 Old 11-23-2013, 12:51 PM
Newbie
 
reggiebc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

hey first time poster here and came upon this website and thread when searching for this model online. Ive narrowed my tv choice between this one and the samsung UN65F7100. if i get the 75 inch it will be the same price as the 65F7100. The only difference i seem to notice between the 2 is that the 65F7100 has higher CMR and is also 3d compatible. my question is the higher CMR worth it compared to buying the UN**F6300 at 75 inches? this tv is going to be in my media room so it will mostly be used for sports, movies and games, I appreciate everyone's feedback and if anyone could help me out that would be great. Thanks!

reggiebc is offline  
post #462 of 2163 Old 11-23-2013, 01:04 PM
Member
 
snorge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 122
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Lol I am just thinking how annoyed I would be buying a 46 inch from Samsung's online store and getting a non Samsung panel. Hopefully retailers will match the prices but I think it depends on the store some I've been to in the past won't match BF deals regardless of when they start.
snorge is offline  
post #463 of 2163 Old 11-23-2013, 04:33 PM
Member
 
bxb11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 84
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by snorge View Post

Lol I am just thinking how annoyed I would be buying a 46 inch from Samsung's online store and getting a non Samsung panel. Hopefully retailers will match the prices but I think it depends on the store some I've been to in the past won't match BF deals regardless of when they start.


I am purchasing the 55" version from Walmart and I am still confused as to whether or not it will have a Samsung panel. Also, don't discount the possibility of Walmart honoring the Samsung pricing (although I don't believe that they carry the UN46F6300). Walmart seems to be taking an extremely aggressive stance towards competitors this year and it might be worth a try. Call Customer Service at your local Walmart and ask to speak to a CSM.
bxb11 is offline  
post #464 of 2163 Old 11-23-2013, 04:44 PM
Senior Member
 
HDPERSON's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 270
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxb11 View Post

I am purchasing the 55" version from Walmart and I am still confused as to whether or not it will have a Samsung panel. Also, don't discount the possibility of Walmart honoring the Samsung pricing (although I don't believe that they carry the UN46F6300). Walmart seems to be taking an extremely aggressive stance towards competitors this year and it might be worth a try. Call Customer Service at your local Walmart and ask to speak to a CSM.

Some F6300 have an HS01 panel. I own the 60" version. Great TV. After reading the info about the panels on this forum, I contacted Samsung through the chat session and asked about the panel. Samsung responded by saying that the HS01 panel is Samsung made.
HDPERSON is offline  
post #465 of 2163 Old 11-23-2013, 04:47 PM
Member
 
snorge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 122
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxb11 View Post

I am purchasing the 55" version from Walmart and I am still confused as to whether or not it will have a Samsung panel. Also, don't discount the possibility of Walmart honoring the Samsung pricing (although I don't believe that they carry the UN46F6300). Walmart seems to be taking an extremely aggressive stance towards competitors this year and it might be worth a try. Call Customer Service at your local Walmart and ask to speak to a CSM.

If you are picking it up in store you can check the side of the box for the version code. It is at the very bottom of the sticker near the energy star logo. I'm not sure what the codes are for the 55 inch model but anything that begins with a "T" is definitely a Samsung panel. I posted this somewhere before but where I live I have little faith in Walmart. For whatever reason 95% of the boxes I checked in Best Buy were Samsung panels then I went over to Walmart and asked if I could look at the boxes in back and more than 75% of them were non Samsung panels. Seems a little weird Walmart ends up with the less desirable panels doesn't it? It seemed to be the same case over at Target.
snorge is offline  
post #466 of 2163 Old 11-23-2013, 04:47 PM
Member
 
JingoFresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 120
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDPERSON View Post


Some F6300 have an HS01 panel. I own the 60" version. Great TV. After reading the info about the panels on this forum, I contacted Samsung through the chat session and asked about the panel. Samsung responded by saying that the HS01 panel is Samsung made.


Of course they did.

JingoFresh is offline  
post #467 of 2163 Old 11-23-2013, 04:57 PM
Member
 
snorge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 122
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDPERSON View Post

Some F6300 have an HS01 panel. I own the 60" version. Great TV. After reading the info about the panels on this forum, I contacted Samsung through the chat session and asked about the panel. Samsung responded by saying that the HS01 panel is Samsung made.

HS01 is a Sharp panel. Samsung doesn't make their own panels for anything over 55 inches. This can be verified by checking the Sears parts catalog or searching here on the forums. Samsung will surely say any version code is a Samsung panel. I think I have seen you posting before and you keep trying to tell everyone that is a Samsung panel when it is not.
snorge is offline  
post #468 of 2163 Old 11-23-2013, 05:00 PM
Member
 
bxb11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 84
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by snorge View Post

HS01 is a Sharp panel. Samsung doesn't make their own panels for anything over 55 inches. This can be verified by checking the Sears parts catalog or searching here on the forums. Samsung will surely say any version code is a Samsung panel. I think I have seen you posting before and you keep trying to tell everyone that is a Samsung panel when it is not.

Hence my confusion. I have read that all the 55"s are Samsung panels and now I am not so sure.
bxb11 is offline  
post #469 of 2163 Old 11-23-2013, 05:14 PM
Newbie
 
Jocelyn84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 13
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxb11 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by snorge View Post

HS01 is a Sharp panel. Samsung doesn't make their own panels for anything over 55 inches. This can be verified by checking the Sears parts catalog or searching here on the forums. Samsung will surely say any version code is a Samsung panel. I think I have seen you posting before and you keep trying to tell everyone that is a Samsung panel when it is not.

Hence my confusion. I have read that all the 55"s are Samsung panels and now I am not so sure.

They said over 55" not 55" and up.
snorge likes this.
Jocelyn84 is offline  
post #470 of 2163 Old 11-23-2013, 06:47 PM
Senior Member
 
HDPERSON's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 270
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by snorge View Post

HS01 is a Sharp panel. Samsung doesn't make their own panels for anything over 55 inches. This can be verified by checking the Sears parts catalog or searching here on the forums. Samsung will surely say any version code is a Samsung panel. I think I have seen you posting before and you keep trying to tell everyone that is a Samsung panel when it is not.

Then you are accusing Samsung of Fraud, I don't think you would wish to do that. I can tell you that not all panels are Samsung, but the HS01 is Samsung. None of this makes any difference anyway, because Consumer Reports, CNET or any other HDTV rating service doesn't go nuts over which panel a TV has. These reputable rating services rate HDTVs. Heck Consumer Reports only gives 4 Stars for a 4K TV. Gee I wonder which panel that is? LOL The Sears parts catalog means nothing. Thanks for your input.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_companies_manufacture_LCD_panels
HDPERSON is offline  
post #471 of 2163 Old 11-23-2013, 08:55 PM
Member
 
cmartell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 61
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
what is everyone using as AMP settings? I watch a lot of hockey
cmartell is offline  
post #472 of 2163 Old 11-23-2013, 08:59 PM
Senior Member
 
JPowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 492
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDPERSON View Post

Then you are accusing Samsung of Fraud, I don't think you would wish to do that. I can tell you that not all panels are Samsung, but the HS01 is Samsung. None of this makes any difference anyway, because Consumer Reports, CNET or any other HDTV rating service doesn't go nuts over which panel a TV has. These reputable rating services rate HDTVs. Heck Consumer Reports only gives 4 Stars for a 4K TV. Gee I wonder which panel that is? LOL The Sears parts catalog means nothing. Thanks for your input.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_companies_manufacture_LCD_panels

No one is accusing Samsung of fraud. It's a common practice to use another manufacturer's panel. You just happened to get your information from an uninformed customer service agent. HS01 is a Sharp panel. The Sears parts catalog just allows you to get the part numbers. Read the following article:

http://www.whathifi.com/news/samsung-buys-a-3-stake-in-sharp

Did you notice this quote?

"Sharp is already supplying larger panels to Samsung for use in televisions."
JPowers is offline  
post #473 of 2163 Old 11-24-2013, 07:50 AM
Member
 
guitarguy316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 31
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hey guys, I just got this 55in tv a few weeks ago. Does anyone know if the optical audio out will pass through 5.1, etc from cable box/blu-ray or is it just stereo output?
guitarguy316 is offline  
post #474 of 2163 Old 11-24-2013, 08:08 AM
Newbie
 
Bandits's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

I'm looking to purchase a Samsung 55" LED smart TV. Sams Club has the UN55F6350 model for $848.00 and Best Buy has the UN55F6300 model for $899.00. I can't find any difference in the specs on these 2 different model numbers. Does anyone know if there is a difference between the 6350 and 6300 model?

Bandits is offline  
post #475 of 2163 Old 11-24-2013, 08:21 AM
Member
 
kohmei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 48
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandits View Post
 

I'm looking to purchase a Samsung 55" LED smart TV. Sams Club has the UN55F6350 model for $848.00 and Best Buy has the UN55F6300 model for $899.00. I can't find any difference in the specs on these 2 different model numbers. Does anyone know if there is a difference between the 6350 and 6300 model?

The 6350 has a slightly darker colored stand. They should otherwise be identical on paper, but... I got 2 6350s from Costco; one had a cluster (not just 1, but around 9-10) of dead pixels in the upper right corner, and the other had pretty terrible uniformity issues -- this compared to the 6300 I got from an online retailer that was almost flawless. I'm really wondering if Samsung doesn't grade their panels in high and low quality tiers, and separate the lower tier to the relegated "wholesale warehouse" model numbering. It's just a theory of course, as my sample size is lacking to say the least. The cluster of dead pixels being passable by anyone's standards is extremely concerning, however.

kohmei is offline  
post #476 of 2163 Old 11-24-2013, 08:35 AM
Member
 
uoflcards2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 37
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkk View Post

I use the Logitech K400 on mine and it works great but not sure about just any usb bluetooth transmitter because bet buy it from a store you can return it if it doesn't work.

So they have USB Bluetooth transmitters? I've only seen the ones that plug into the headphone Jack. Anyone know of a retail store I can get one that's not online? Also what about RF headphones? How are they?
uoflcards2013 is offline  
post #477 of 2163 Old 11-24-2013, 08:38 AM
Newbie
 
Bandits's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by kohmei View Post
 

The 6350 has a slightly darker colored stand. They should otherwise be identical on paper, but... I got 2 6350s from Costco; one had a cluster (not just 1, but around 9-10) of dead pixels in the upper right corner, and the other had pretty terrible uniformity issues -- this compared to the 6300 I got from an online retailer that was almost flawless. I'm really wondering if Samsung doesn't grade their panels in high and low quality tiers, and separate the lower tier to the relegated "wholesale warehouse" model numbering. It's just a theory of course, as my sample size is lacking to say the least. The cluster of dead pixels being passable by anyone's standards is extremely concerning, however.

Thanks for the quick reply. You make a good point in regards to the wholesale warehouse possibly having a lower quality tier then the retail store. I'll probably go get the 6300 at Best Buy and see if they'll match Sams Club price of $848. Thanks again!

Bandits is offline  
post #478 of 2163 Old 11-24-2013, 09:07 AM
Member
 
vinnny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Lake Worth, Florida
Posts: 68
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarguy316 View Post

Hey guys, I just got this 55in tv a few weeks ago. Does anyone know if the optical audio out will pass through 5.1, etc from cable box/blu-ray or is it just stereo output?

I had no luck passing 5.1 through the TV, had to run optical directly from the cable box and the blu-ray player to the AVR. I talked about this earlier in this thread..
vinnny is offline  
post #479 of 2163 Old 11-24-2013, 09:55 AM
Newbie
 
theking84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
So after so many pages do we have final thought on what the best panel is? Is it the TH01 that is the Samsung?

I'm looking to pickup either the 55" 6350 or the 6300 and it seems they are exactly the same.
theking84 is offline  
post #480 of 2163 Old 11-24-2013, 09:56 AM
Member
 
JingoFresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 120
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by theking84 View Post

So after so many pages do we have final thought on what the best panel is? Is it the TH01 that is the Samsung?

I'm looking to pickup either the 55" 6350 or the 6300 and it seems they are exactly the same.


I think someone wrote that the TU panels are the best.

JingoFresh is offline  
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Xbox 360 250gb Console With Kinect
Gear in this thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off