Official Samsung UN**F6300 series LED TV Owners Thread. - Page 80 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 13Likes

post #2371 of 2375 Old 05-12-2016, 03:23 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
Liked: 414
Quote:
Originally Posted by VideoDuke View Post
I can't for the life of me get the MLB.tv app to work on my Samsung UN75F6300. Has anybody else had problems and/or solutions?

I get a "Network Error" message. All other apps seem to work fine (Netflix, Amazon, YouTube, etc..)

I can play it fine through my PS3. Just would love to save myself that extra step.
I have the same problem but its intermittent. It wont work for a few days then it will start working, then a few days later it doesnt work again and so on. So try it every day, you never know when it will or wont be working. Drives me friggin nuts.

I have been thinking of buying an XBox or PlayStation, do they both have the MLB app and I assume it works?

never take life seriously
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2372 of 2375 Old 05-12-2016, 05:30 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeeman View Post
I have the same problem but its intermittent. It wont work for a few days then it will start working, then a few days later it doesnt work again and so on. So try it every day, you never know when it will or wont be working. Drives me friggin nuts.

I have been thinking of buying an XBox or PlayStation, do they both have the MLB app and I assume it works?
Yes, both those platforms will support MLB/tv apps. I use it most on my kids old PS3 and I've used it a few times on his XBox One.

I've also used it with no issues on the first gen Chromecast, Amazon Firestick, and a Sony BLU-Ray player I bought on sale at Costco. I would also assume you could use a Roku device. Using the Sony BLU-Ray player or PS3 with a wired connection seems to be the most reliable.
yankeeman likes this.
post #2373 of 2375 Old 05-19-2016, 01:19 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
There's a new firmware update available for our TV. It's version 2215. Anyone know what's changed?
post #2374 of 2375 Old 06-02-2016, 10:23 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I updated to 2215. The only difference I noticed is that the boot logo setting changed to on. I set it back to off but it reverts to on again.
post #2375 of 2375 Old 07-13-2016, 10:17 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
A new update is out for our TV! It bumps up the version from 2215 to 2220.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Xbox 360 250gb Console With Kinect

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page