Can it be fixed or should I just return it? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 04-28-2013, 12:06 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi everyone! I need some help. I am a total electronics idiot. I just purchased the Vizio E601i-A3 last weekend. Bought it from a local discounter for $790 plus tax. Got it home and hooked up to AT&T Uverse. The picture looks like there are color "halos" all over the screen. Not constantly but most of the time. Like a flourescence. They are different colors based on what is on the screen. My kids don't think it's a big deal, but it's driving me crazy. This was not the crystal clear picture I was expecting. Having never owned an led tv before I don't know if this is normal? Can it be fixed with picture adjustments? Or do I have to find a friend that would be willing to haul it back to the store to exchange it? Thank you in advance for your help!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-28-2013, 02:30 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
I would try turning off all of the image enhancements first, and maybe try a different connection, or a different source device first.

But basically, if you aren't happy with it now, you will never be, and you will always regret it. I personally would take it back not and exchange it while you are still within your return period.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page