Forum Jump: 

post #5251 of 5251 Old 09-27-2014, 04:44 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgh26 View Post
This question is kind of hard to answer since Ver 2203 is so new to all of us & Samsung never posts the Firmware change notes accurately. Version 1200 has been out for several months now & was very good without hardly any complaints. It is NOT necessary to install Version 1200 before 2203 & the latest Version was released for some required reason that may not be disclosed to us at all. So far, I haven't seen anything new in Version 2203 but have noticed no negative impact & some positive things as well. Therefore, I'de just probably wait a few more days for added 2203 comments. If nothing bad comes up, I'de just install the latest & hopefully Greatest Version which is 2203... Hope that helps.
Thanks for the response. I honestly don't feel the need of upgrade as I have been satisfied and enjoying my TV. Only issue I recently noticed is the bottom information bar does not disappear automatically as it used to do in a sec of so after the channel was changed, so logged on to forum to enquire about it and noticed that couple of firmware versions have been released since last December.
Quick question - If factor reset is done after loading new firmware, will it override the custom picture settings?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5252 of 5251 Old 09-27-2014, 09:05 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyro13 View Post
Thanks for the response. I honestly don't feel the need of upgrade as I have been satisfied and enjoying my TV. Only issue I recently noticed is the bottom information bar does not disappear automatically as it used to do in a sec of so after the channel was changed, so logged on to forum to enquire about it and noticed that couple of firmware versions have been released since last December.
Quick question - If factor reset is done after loading new firmware, will it override the custom picture settings?
A Factory Reset erases all settings except the network that was previously set up.. SO... YES the Custom picture settings will be gone. Write them down before the reset.
tyro13 likes this.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Samsung Un60f7100 60 Inch 3d Ultra Slim Smart Led Hdtv , Samsung Un46f8000 46 Inch 3d Ultra Slim Smart Led Hdtv
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page