Official Samsung UNXXF7100 Owners Thread - Page 194 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!



Forum Jump: 
 124Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #5791 of 5819 Old 06-02-2016, 05:13 PM
Newbie
 
August59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
There used to be a thread with recommended settings. Is it still around?

Also, if watching some older (or lower resolution) movies/shows the black looks very saturated/pixelated(?). What setting has the most impact?
August59 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #5792 of 5819 Old 06-03-2016, 07:08 PM
Senior Member
 
emileg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 230
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by August59 View Post
There used to be a thread with recommended settings. Is it still around?

Also, if watching some older (or lower resolution) movies/shows the black looks very saturated/pixelated(?). What setting has the most impact?
While I really can't answer your question, I want to congratulate you on your first post to the AVS forum. Welcome.
pg22 likes this.
emileg is offline  
post #5793 of 5819 Old 06-09-2016, 01:49 PM
Newbie
 
August59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by emileg View Post
While I really can't answer your question, I want to congratulate you on your first post to the AVS forum. Welcome.
Thanks

I keep tweaking it and it's getting a little better.

After the last update my "red" and "yellow" seem to be much brilliant(?). Had to tone them down some.
August59 is offline  
post #5794 of 5819 Old 06-10-2016, 08:58 AM
Senior Member
 
NOSTRADIMWIT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 240
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by August59 View Post
There used to be a thread with recommended settings. Is it still around?

Also, if watching some older (or lower resolution) movies/shows the black looks very saturated/pixelated(?). What setting has the most impact?
Still using PiratesCove's settings, available here ...

Official Samsung UNXXF7100 Owners Thread

(should be a way to sticky that in the first post?)

I wouldn't worry about the black settings until you try the PC tweaks.

*************

PS ... still looking for a way to shut off the Samsung notifications. I've turned them off in the menus, but they still keep popping up unless I kill the network connection. They got one right now about updates to their privacy policy that's really disturbing my privacy!!

Life is a journey. Time is a river. The door is a jar ...

NOSTRADIMWIT is offline  
post #5795 of 5819 Old 06-14-2016, 07:27 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 2
notifications are the worst. holler if you figure out how to shut them off please!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOSTRADIMWIT View Post
Still using PiratesCove's settings, available here ...

Official Samsung UNXXF7100 Owners Thread

(should be a way to sticky that in the first post?)

I wouldn't worry about the black settings until you try the PC tweaks.

*************

PS ... still looking for a way to shut off the Samsung notifications. I've turned them off in the menus, but they still keep popping up unless I kill the network connection. They got one right now about updates to their privacy policy that's really disturbing my privacy!!
rxguru1 is offline  
post #5796 of 5819 Old 06-16-2016, 12:28 PM
Member
 
pg22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 35
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxguru1 View Post
notifications are the worst. holler if you figure out how to shut them off please!!
Dude, yes please. So annoying
pg22 is offline  
post #5797 of 5819 Old 06-27-2016, 07:27 PM
Senior Member
 
NOSTRADIMWIT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 240
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 16
DISH NETWORK REMOTE CODE

Needed. Just updated my old SD receiver to HD and need the remote code that works with the 7100. Thought I wrote it down, but no luck.

What I got now, using the default code (738) turns the set on and off and gives me input selection, but that's about it. I'd like to at least have volume and mute as well ...

Hep me! Please!!

UPDATE >>

Did some digging and found out that the Dish remote defaults to sending any audio control signals to your AVR if you've got one programmed to AUX. There's a procedure listed in the Dish manual showing how to change that back to your TV set. Did that and have audio control defaulting to the TV now, but still to the AVR when the remote is in AUX mode. All is well in sKiZoLand once again.

PS ... currently running remote code #516 with the 7100 ... it's not a full feature control set, but enough that the only time I have to reach for the Samsung remote is for settings and advanced features I don't need access to just to watch.

Life is a journey. Time is a river. The door is a jar ...


Last edited by NOSTRADIMWIT; 06-27-2016 at 11:19 PM.
NOSTRADIMWIT is offline  
post #5798 of 5819 Old 07-01-2016, 05:39 PM
Newbie
 
opaqueecho's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
So I'm a big dummy, and I messed up a setting in the service menu of my UN60F7100AF, and now my screen has a green tint to it that I can't get rid of. Completely my fault for looking around at stuff I didn't understand fully.

I suspect that what I changed was under Option > MRT Option > Front Color, which currently has a value of U-TC-v7160, which I'm not sure is correct. Can anyone with a similar set help me out? Thanks in advance.
opaqueecho is offline  
post #5799 of 5819 Old 07-01-2016, 06:37 PM
Member
 
Acaps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 71
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Hey, I am really looking hard at the 7100 in 75 inches, looking back, are you happy with the display? Would you buy iut again? I really want a 75 incher and the Sony at 5.5K is just a bit much. The OLED's looke nice, but only in 65 at my price point. Ikeep coming back to this one, would you recommend it? Mostly Movies, some PS4, Blue Rays etc..

I looking for a 4 year option untill the OLED's in a bigger screen size in an option. I'm coning from a 4 year old 60 inch Sharp Quatron Thanks
Acaps is offline  
post #5800 of 5819 Old 07-01-2016, 08:57 PM
Member
 
zeuswsu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 65
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acaps View Post
Hey, I am really looking hard at the 7100 in 75 inches, looking back, are you happy with the display? Would you buy iut again? I really want a 75 incher and the Sony at 5.5K is just a bit much. The OLED's looke nice, but only in 65 at my price point. Ikeep coming back to this one, would you recommend it? Mostly Movies, some PS4, Blue Rays etc..

I looking for a 4 year option untill the OLED's in a bigger screen size in an option. I'm coning from a 4 year old 60 inch Sharp Quatron Thanks
I only have the 55, but if I were in your situation I would buy something newer or wait. HDR, Dolby Vision, and 4k are just a few of the things you'd be missing out on that are all the rage these days. The TV is decent though so I guess it depends on what you watch and how expensive it is.

For what it's worth I'm already looking at buying a new 65inch TV with those features I mentioned.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
zeuswsu is offline  
post #5801 of 5819 Old 07-02-2016, 10:44 PM
Member
 
JimmmyD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 26
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Bump it
JimmmyD is offline  
post #5802 of 5819 Old 07-05-2016, 03:17 PM
Newbie
 
e117v1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 10
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by opaqueecho View Post
So I'm a big dummy, and I messed up a setting in the service menu of my UN60F7100AF, and now my screen has a green tint to it that I can't get rid of. Completely my fault for looking around at stuff I didn't understand fully.

I suspect that what I changed was under Option > MRT Option > Front Color, which currently has a value of U-TC-v7160, which I'm not sure is correct. Can anyone with a similar set help me out? Thanks in advance.
where you able to get this resolved?
e117v1 is offline  
post #5803 of 5819 Old 07-06-2016, 08:39 AM
Newbie
 
opaqueecho's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by e117v1 View Post
where you able to get this resolved?
I now suspect that I caused the problem with the HDMI Calibration function; I've improved the picture quality quite a bit by adjusting the color offset and white balance settings under the ADC/WB submenu, but there's still a noticeable green tint to dark blacks and greys.

I've spent some time looking, but have been unable to locate any default service menu values for this set. I know that these settings are typically configured on a per-case basis (panel, room layout and brightness, etc), but it would be nice to know how everything was configured before.
opaqueecho is offline  
post #5804 of 5819 Old 07-13-2016, 04:17 PM
Senior Member
 
mgh26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 456
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 90
New version of Firmware out

So I just checked & discovered a new version of Firmware is out & avalible for on-line update. I installed it but it's to early to make any comments yet except for motion seems very good as the last few versions had. Unfortunetly, the Boot Logo issue is still there. I have not tried a factory reset though. The new version # is 2220.1. I'll check it out and comment later.

Well it's been about 8 hours of viewing time with the latest firmware & all is well. The picture is really good with that slightly sharper image that I really love. Blu-ray playback is as good as it has ever been. I'm loosing track of the previous version numbers but it seems that this version is right up there with the best picture quality that I had with my previously favorite version but I can't recall that version # was at the moment.
emileg and PiratesCove like this.

Last edited by mgh26; 07-14-2016 at 07:24 AM.
mgh26 is offline  
post #5805 of 5819 Old 07-15-2016, 02:52 PM
Senior Member
 
emileg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 230
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgh26 View Post
So I just checked & discovered a new version of Firmware is out & avalible for on-line update. I installed it but it's to early to make any comments yet except for motion seems very good as the last few versions had. Unfortunetly, the Boot Logo issue is still there. I have not tried a factory reset though. The new version # is 2220.1. I'll check it out and comment later.

Well it's been about 8 hours of viewing time with the latest firmware & all is well. The picture is really good with that slightly sharper image that I really love. Blu-ray playback is as good as it has ever been. I'm loosing track of the previous version numbers but it seems that this version is right up there with the best picture quality that I had with my previously favorite version but I can't recall that version # was at the moment.
The last version was 2215. I don't know what happened to 2216 - 2219. I read your previous post regarding some problems with 2215. I decided at the time to stay with 2214, which was your favorite version. I will wait to see what more you have to say about 2220 before taking the leap.

BTW, I was at Costco and saw the Samsung 800D in 65 inch, same as the 65KS8000. Gorgeous picture. I wonder if, since it is edge lit like ours, whether there are still issues with clouding.
mgh26 likes this.
emileg is offline  
post #5806 of 5819 Old 07-15-2016, 03:38 PM
Senior Member
 
mgh26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 456
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by emileg View Post
The last version was 2215. I don't know what happened to 2216 - 2219. I read your previous post regarding some problems with 2215. I decided at the time to stay with 2214, which was your favorite version. I will wait to see what more you have to say about 2220 before taking the leap.

BTW, I was at Costco and saw the Samsung 800D in 65 inch, same as the 65KS8000. Gorgeous picture. I wonder if, since it is edge lit like ours, whether there are still issues with clouding.
Version 2220 is really sharp in details just as version 2214 was. I am really happy and would recomend this version . It is just that slight step up in details that I felt was lacking with version 2215 although 2215 was completely acceptable. The only bug I see is what PiratesCove discovered with ver 2215 in that the Boot Logo will NOT stay off when selected. to remain Off. This is really a non-issue and all other functions seem just fine. I can't quite remember how the motion behaved with ver 2214 but 2220 is also really good!!!!! I also really like the change to the Smart Hub that version 2214 did not provide yet if my memory serves me right.

I have also looked at some of the KS series TV's & like what I see. But clouding is very common in Samsung panels due to internal quality control & other external handleing issues SO.... That won't go away but hopefully will get reduced with experience I Hope!!!!!!!!!!
emileg and PiratesCove like this.
mgh26 is offline  
post #5807 of 5819 Old 07-16-2016, 11:44 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
PiratesCove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Homestead, FL
Posts: 4,269
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Liked: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgh26 View Post
Version 2220 is really sharp in details just as version 2214 was. I am really happy and would recomend this version . It is just that slight step up in details that I felt was lacking with version 2215 although 2215 was completely acceptable. The only bug I see is what PiratesCove discovered with ver 2215 in that the Boot Logo will NOT stay off when selected. to remain Off. This is really a non-issue and all other functions seem just fine. I can't quite remember how the motion behaved with ver 2214 but 2220 is also really good!!!!! I also really like the change to the Smart Hub that version 2214 did not provide yet if my memory serves me right.

I have also looked at some of the KS series TV's & like what I see. But clouding is very common in Samsung panels due to internal quality control & other external handleing issues SO.... That won't go away but hopefully will get reduced with experience I Hope!!!!!!!!!!
I also updated to Firmware Version 2220 and like it...


I gave up on the Boot Logo issue...


I plan on sticking with the F7100 as it has 240Hz and 3D - 2 features the new HDTV's don't have.


I will hold out for the Samsung OLED (slim to no chance of materializing) or the QLED...
emileg, ddcook10 and mgh26 like this.
PiratesCove is offline  
post #5808 of 5819 Old 07-17-2016, 12:07 PM
Senior Member
 
NOSTRADIMWIT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 240
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Guess I'll have to turn the auto update back on ... shut that down a bit back when the "push" notices from Samsung got too annoying. At least the logo doesn't record on my DVR when it pops on ... (grumble mumble)

PS ... still diggin' your tweaks with this set ...

Life is a journey. Time is a river. The door is a jar ...

NOSTRADIMWIT is offline  
post #5809 of 5819 Old 07-17-2016, 06:12 PM
Senior Member
 
emileg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 230
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiratesCove View Post
I also updated to Firmware Version 2220 and like it...


I gave up on the Boot Logo issue......
So, what's with this boot logo? I am still on 2214. Are you referring to the logo "Smart TV" and the three diamonds? If not, does the TV take more time to turn on because of the boot logo? Thanks.
emileg is offline  
post #5810 of 5819 Old 07-24-2016, 01:29 PM
Senior Member
 
emileg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 230
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by emileg View Post
So, what's with this boot logo? I am still on 2214. Are you referring to the logo "Smart TV" and the three diamonds? If not, does the TV take more time to turn on because of the boot logo? Thanks.
I took the plunge and update to 2220. It looks just fine. It has the same boot logo as 2214 and it has never bothered me. I just assumed it was always there and will always be there.
emileg is offline  
post #5811 of 5819 Old 07-31-2016, 02:05 PM
Senior Member
 
emileg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 230
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 38
I have had a week to enjoy 2220. On my 60 inch set, the boot logo loads faster than it did on 2214. The picture quality is the best I can recall. Glad I did the update, though I haven't yet tried the Smart Hub as I tend to use Apple TV and Fire.
mgh26 likes this.
emileg is offline  
post #5812 of 5819 Old 07-31-2016, 09:16 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 2
I updated my 7100 TV to 2220 and everything seemed fine..I dont have the TV rebooting itself anymore that issue has been resolved since the geek squad came here and replaced some parts(Including the wifi card) about a month ago..yesterday I wanted to get on Vudu and I see no network connection..I go into network settings and I see only an option for WIRED..so once again a new problem arises, seems the wifi card is no longer working..was fine a few days ago..so when it rains it pours with this TV..they are coming on Tuesday, really disappointing thought this TV was fixed and now a new problem..I tried EVERYTHING but did NOT reset the TV, read that even resetting the TV doesnt do anything to network settings and besides, if is the wireless card that is malfunctioned this wont fix it
Lakerfanalways is offline  
post #5813 of 5819 Old 08-05-2016, 05:30 AM
Member
 
theeld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 27
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Can anyone else verify/dispute the network problems with the latest update? I am curious if the problems are specific to this users experience or specific to the sw update before I update.
theeld is offline  
post #5814 of 5819 Old 08-06-2016, 03:36 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 1
The new firmware update drastically improved the speed on the menus and SmartTV features. About time!
sk5987 is offline  
post #5815 of 5819 Old 08-06-2016, 05:18 PM
Senior Member
 
mgh26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 456
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by theeld View Post
Can anyone else verify/dispute the network problems with the latest update? I am curious if the problems are specific to this users experience or specific to the sw update before I update.
I've had no network issues with this new version of firmware but I'm on the wired side at the moment.
mgh26 is offline  
post #5816 of 5819 Old 08-17-2016, 08:09 AM
Member
 
rovision's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 46
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
While I'm in process of optimizing my home network, out of curiosity I've checked the Internet connection speed on my UN60F7100AF using the new fast.com site. I've long suspected the WIFI card in these models are garbage, but this test is eye opening.
Compared to my phone, same site, same network, where I was seeing an average of 45-50+ Mbps [on a Cable ISP with "up to 50Mbps" speed], the Samsung browser was breaking the records with an average of 4-5Mbps!

Now, I see somebody above mentioned a new F/W available which supposedly improves this aspect. I'll have to check this out.

However, anybody connecting to the Internet using Ethernet on this TV? Any
improvements in reception [mostly streaming movies without random disconnects]?
TIA
rovision is online now  
post #5817 of 5819 Old 08-17-2016, 11:41 PM
Senior Member
 
NOSTRADIMWIT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 240
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Long as we're on the subject of networks.

Any way to just temporarily disconnect from the network without having to go through the entire setup process again to reconnect? Seems to me a "smart tv" would be smart enough to remember your password. (grumble)

Hoping there's some checkbox I missed somewhere. I mostly like to shut it off when they get one of those annoying network messages going that just refuses to die, especially if it pops up while I'm recording .... (mutter mutter) ...

Life is a journey. Time is a river. The door is a jar ...

NOSTRADIMWIT is offline  
post #5818 of 5819 Old 08-18-2016, 12:33 PM
Member
 
rovision's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 46
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOSTRADIMWIT View Post
Long as we're on the subject of networks.

Any way to just temporarily disconnect from the network without having to go through the entire setup process again to reconnect? Seems to me a "smart tv" would be smart enough to remember your password. ...
Since I'm going through this process of testing current setup and preparing to move to Ethernet, I was also wondering if there's a quick way to turn off WIFI. I couldn't find anything. I mean, it's easy to turn it off, but not to turn it back on without going through the agonizingly slow on-screen keyboard. Unless you have a BT enabled keyboard.
Yes, some sort of local account setup where you could save certain settings would've been nice. Probably too costly to secure it though for this type of data.

Going back to my previous, I've installed the latest f/w 2220 but didn't notice any changes in the WIFI/browsing experience. Same "speed" of 4-5Mbps.

I'm just wondering what are they "fixing" with all these f/w updates?! Going through all of them since I've got the TV 3 years ago, don't remember anything significant.
rovision is online now  
post #5819 of 5819 Old Today, 11:52 AM
Member
 
rovision's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 46
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by rovision View Post
Since I'm going through this process of testing current setup and preparing to move to Ethernet, I was also wondering if there's a quick way to turn off WIFI. I couldn't find anything. I mean, it's easy to turn it off, but not to turn it back on without going through the agonizingly slow on-screen keyboard. Unless you have a BT enabled keyboard.
Yes, some sort of local account setup where you could save certain settings would've been nice. Probably too costly to secure it though for this type of data.

Going back to my previous, I've installed the latest f/w 2220 but didn't notice any changes in the WIFI/browsing experience. Same "speed" of 4-5Mbps.

I'm just wondering what are they "fixing" with all these f/w updates?! Going through all of them since I've got the TV 3 years ago, don't remember anything significant.
After connecting with Ethernet, happy to report that streaming Netflix, etc. improved considerably. I was able to watch multiple videos/movies without any connection drops.
Using the same non-scientific test of Web browser speed with fast.com, the download/navigation speed improved from 4-5Mbps to 12-13Mbps. Still way below what I see at the Ethernet connection before plugging into TV [+50 Mbps, on a 50Mbps cable plan], but it appears that's sufficient for streaming without drops.
rovision is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Samsung Un60f7100 60 Inch 3d Ultra Slim Smart Led Hdtv , Samsung Un46f8000 46 Inch 3d Ultra Slim Smart Led Hdtv
Gear in this thread



Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off