Official Sony [X9] XBR-55X900A / XBR-65X900A Owner's Thread - Page 262 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!


Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2014, 09:52 AM
Senior Member
 
RiED27880's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Houston Texas
Posts: 455
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked: 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjnbos View Post

They both have the speakers
the X950 65" and 84" dont have speakers on the side like the X900A and B do i believe. I could be wrong smile.gif
RiED27880 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-05-2014, 10:05 AM
Senior Member
 
RiED27880's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Houston Texas
Posts: 455
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked: 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by TweakerInWA View Post

Looking at the 65X900A....Beautiful 4K picture quality, on the downside I haven't been able to see it upscaling any HD cable/Sat content. Every store that has them locally doesn't have the set hooked up to a cable feed. I love sitting there watching the 4K video, but the question for me anyway, how will a hockey/football/baseball game look, how will the local news look, or for the wife how will Jeopardy, Who wants to be a Millionaire or Wheel of Fortune look tongue.gif ... Considering that's what will be on the display 98% of the time... I'm also considering a 70" Sharp SQ/UQ display due to the lack of current reviews on these Sony 4K models...
Cable, satellite,sports,even newscasts look fantastic on a well calibrated X900A. Even out of the box, the Standard and Cinema 1 picture settings will make content look so crisp and lifelike. Bluray and Bluray 3D will blow you away on this set.
bobnorth65 likes this.
RiED27880 is offline  
Old 05-05-2014, 10:26 AM
Member
 
gv074's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 42
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 13

Yes it upscales the blu ray to an amazing detailed characters in my animated films like hotel Transylvania, and wreck it ralph, and in the movie 3d on these films especially pacific rim 3d, it even takes it to another level for me, better than the theater version 3d, spider man 2 was the final movie I will see in the theater because of this tv. No regrets on spending in the 65 inch version. I am really happy and my internet and computer upscales wonderfully as well. Highly recommend this tv for sure.

RiED27880 likes this.
gv074 is offline  
Old 05-05-2014, 01:53 PM
AVS Special Member
 
HDTVAV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: WI
Posts: 2,129
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 757 Post(s)
Liked: 338

And this may also be of some interest to those who view this thread and are "waiting" for OLED...

 

SEOUL -- Samsung Electronics has abandoned plans for a new facility to manufacture next-generation display panels for televisions, deterred by the inefficiency of production amid intense price competition in the TV market.

Samsung makes the OLED panels at a small-scale production facility at its Tangjeong complex. Investment has been called off for a larger facility that would have been in place by the end of the year.

The inefficiency of manufacturing the panels, which account for the bulk of TV production costs, was the major culprit. The company was hard-pressed to raise efficiency and faced price competition in the TV market.

Samsung will focus on high-quality LCD TVs for the time being. It will continue research on OLED technologies but will likely not release any new OLED sets for a while. Instead, the company is thinking about setting up a new facility to make small and midsize OLED panels for such devices as smartphones.

The development will likely slow the popularization of OLEDs as a TV technology. The OLED TV market amounted to just 4,400 units in 2013, according to U.S. research company DisplaySearch.

nishant786 likes this.

Samsung 78 HU9000 or LG 79/84 UB9800 or Sony XBR-75X940C (2015)
Panasonic 65VT60
Panasonic 65VT25

Pioneer Elite SC-37
Pioneer Elite BDP-09FD
HDTVAV is offline  
Old 05-05-2014, 02:23 PM
Advanced Member
 
Sonyboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Saint Louis. MO
Posts: 604
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDTVAV View Post

And this may also be of some interest to those who view this thread and are "waiting" for OLED...

SEOUL -- Samsung Electronics has abandoned plans for a new facility to manufacture next-generation display panels for televisions, deterred by the inefficiency of production amid intense price competition in the TV market.


Samsung makes the OLED panels at a small-scale production facility at its Tangjeong complex. Investment has been called off for a larger facility that would have been in place by the end of the year.


The inefficiency of manufacturing the panels, which account for the bulk of TV production costs, was the major culprit. The company was hard-pressed to raise efficiency and faced price competition in the TV market.


Samsung will focus on high-quality LCD TVs for the time being. It will continue research on OLED technologies but will likely not release any new OLED sets for a while. Instead, the company is thinking about setting up a new facility to make small and midsize OLED panels for such devices as smartphones.


The development will likely slow the popularization of OLEDs as a TV technology. The OLED TV market amounted to just 4,400 units in 2013, according to U.S. research company DisplaySearch.

Damn, that's not good for Oled becoming a bigger player in the market . First Sony and Panasonic pull out, and now Samsung. It will be interesting to see what LG will do in the future.
Sonyboy is offline  
Old 05-05-2014, 02:54 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Carlos_E's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,308
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
Liked: 981
How are people connecting their Macs to their TV to watch 4K material? I have a 2014 Mac Pro and late a 2012 MacBook Pro Retina 15", both with HDMI.

Will it work to connect the computer to the TV and watch Netflix in 4K through the web browser?

Do I just need to connect the HDMI cable and set the display resolution to 3840 × 2160? Is there anything else to set?

Sony XBR-75X940C, two XBR-65X930C, Sony XBR-65X900B, two Sony FMP-X10 4K Media Players, four Sony SWF-BR100 Wireless Subwoofers.
Carlos_E is online now  
Old 05-05-2014, 03:00 PM
Senior Member
 
jjnbos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 252
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiED27880 View Post

the X950 65" and 84" dont have speakers on the side like the X900A and B do i believe. I could be wrong smile.gif

Correct they do have speakers, but not ears like our A model,

Both set's speakers are made using the magnetic fluid around the voice coil to eliminate the damper. So the new sets may sound just as good, or better, or worse.

I misunderstood the man to be saying they had NO speakers. Appears he meant to say no ears…

Mea Culpa
jjnbos is offline  
Old 05-05-2014, 03:28 PM
Advanced Member
 
digimat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 992
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos_E View Post

How are people connecting their Macs to their TV to watch 4K material? I have a 2014 Mac Pro and late a 2012 MacBook Pro Retina 15", both with HDMI.

Will it work to connect the computer to the TV and watch Netflix in 4K through the web browser?

Do I just need to connect the HDMI cable and set the display resolution to 3840 × 2160? Is there anything else to set?

From what I've learned you need a certain mini display port to HDMI cable that will support that resolution... Look up some cables on Amazon.com and you should find a cheap option.
digimat is offline  
Old 05-05-2014, 03:32 PM
Senior Member
 
jjnbos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 252
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos_E View Post

How are people connecting their Macs to their TV to watch 4K material? I have a 2014 Mac Pro and late a 2012 MacBook Pro Retina 15", both with HDMI.

Will it work to connect the computer to the TV and watch Netflix in 4K through the web browser?

Do I just need to connect the HDMI cable and set the display resolution to 3840 × 2160? Is there anything else to set?

Verified with early 2014 MacBook Pro Retina: connect HDM! from laptop to TV.

It's just that easy.
jjnbos is offline  
Old 05-05-2014, 06:09 PM
Member
 
CJ4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 108
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Any Canadians know the best place to order the 55 at a good price? Everywhere is at $3200, while the US is a full $500 cheaper.
CJ4life is offline  
Old 05-05-2014, 06:36 PM
Advanced Member
 
digimat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 992
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 221
Go to futureshop and ask if they can price match sony.com. A lot the guys working there have no clue, I got a demo matched for US price -10%
digimat is offline  
Old 05-05-2014, 06:42 PM
Member
 
CJ4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 108
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by digimat View Post

Go to futureshop and ask if they can price match sony.com. A lot the guys working there have no clue, I got a demo matched for US price -10%
Oh really? They don't officially price match Sony.com though right?
CJ4life is offline  
Old 05-05-2014, 09:04 PM
Advanced Member
 
digimat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 992
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ4life View Post

Oh really? They don't officially price match Sony.com though right?

Not officially no, Futureshop will deal though so if you get a good rep he might be more flexible. Best Buy will only price match and the reps are usually worse that clueless.
digimat is offline  
Old 05-05-2014, 09:24 PM
Member
 
survivor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 34
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Got corporate perks for Sony products, is offered a deal to get the 65X900A for $3420, any better deal out there currently?
survivor is offline  
Old 05-05-2014, 10:26 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Mrorange303's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,395
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1196 Post(s)
Liked: 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by survivor View Post

Got corporate perks for Sony products, is offered a deal to get the 65X900A for $3420, any better deal out there currently?
go to google. Search tv. Use shopping link. Then use compare link.
Mrorange303 is offline  
Old 05-05-2014, 10:30 PM
Senior Member
 
golem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: SoCal
Posts: 313
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by survivor View Post

Got corporate perks for Sony products, is offered a deal to get the 65X900A for $3420, any better deal out there currently?
Buydig has it for $3349 (have to go all the way to the checkout screen)
golem is offline  
Old 05-05-2014, 10:39 PM
AVS Special Member
 
HDTVAV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: WI
Posts: 2,129
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 757 Post(s)
Liked: 338

TVSuperStores has it for $3,299.

 

It is up at the top right of this thread's page.


Samsung 78 HU9000 or LG 79/84 UB9800 or Sony XBR-75X940C (2015)
Panasonic 65VT60
Panasonic 65VT25

Pioneer Elite SC-37
Pioneer Elite BDP-09FD
HDTVAV is offline  
Old 05-06-2014, 02:50 AM
Member
 
nishant786's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 191
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDTVAV View Post

And this may also be of some interest to those who view this thread and are "waiting" for OLED...

SEOUL -- Samsung Electronics has abandoned plans for a new facility to manufacture next-generation display panels for televisions, deterred by the inefficiency of production amid intense price competition in the TV market.


Samsung makes the OLED panels at a small-scale production facility at its Tangjeong complex. Investment has been called off for a larger facility that would have been in place by the end of the year.


The inefficiency of manufacturing the panels, which account for the bulk of TV production costs, was the major culprit. The company was hard-pressed to raise efficiency and faced price competition in the TV market.


Samsung will focus on high-quality LCD TVs for the time being. It will continue research on OLED technologies but will likely not release any new OLED sets for a while. Instead, the company is thinking about setting up a new facility to make small and midsize OLED panels for such devices as smartphones.


The development will likely slow the popularization of OLEDs as a TV technology. The OLED TV market amounted to just 4,400 units in 2013, according to U.S. research company DisplaySearch.


Boy thats sad! With plasma gone and no oled in sight, these companies will get complacent with lcd again. frown.gif
nishant786 is offline  
Old 05-06-2014, 04:42 AM
Member
 
GARRIGA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: South Florida
Posts: 54
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Got to be cautious with online stores. They'll either upsell you worthless warranties and accessories like $100 high speed HDMI cables or be a front like one I tried to buy from which supposedly had a store front near me. Called and no answer. Left messages and no reply. Searched their address and seemed to not exist. Researched on the net and turns out they were a new company. Went through there cart process to see if they accepted PayPal as advertised and turns out the only payment method was wire transfer. Saw all I needed and turned away.

Who ever you choose to try and get a discount below authorized sellers do the search for reviews and weed through the many positives which seems to be provided by themselves disguised as true buyers and yet be general descriptions. Eventually you'll get the truth and might be amazed at the crap written which includes delivery of wrong TVs or used and open box items which supposedly was disclosed in the fine print. Biggest giveaway that it's a potential scam is getting a call to confirm payment and being told you need to get better warrantee and upgraded delivery service that suddenly drives the price beyond what Sony or Best Buy would have delivered stress free.

If its too good to believe than....
GARRIGA is offline  
Old 05-06-2014, 06:45 AM
Member
 
SG335XI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 35
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 25

Good morning all,

 


I've been stalking this forum for a little while and was up in the air about getting the X900A vs the X900B.... 

 

 

Finally came across a deal too good to pass up - so I got the A..

 

However, the uniformity is not great; I was wondering what my chances are of getting one that is better?

 

I can take a picture later, but it is not uniform at the top and bottom (and corners) it almost looks like it's raining on light colored screens. There also seems to be a faint vertical band...

 

What do you think, should I roll the dice and exchange it hoping to get a better one? My set was manufactured January of 2014.

 

Thanks!


Sony XBR-65X900A
Onkyo TX-NR809
Martin Logan Motion 20 (front) // Martin Logan Motion 30 (center) // Martin Logan Motion 4 (surround) // Martin Logan Electromotion IC (in ceiling, rear)
Martin Logan Dynamo 700W
Xbox One // HTPC Network // SageTV Server // Ceton Cablecard
SG335XI is offline  
Old 05-06-2014, 06:51 AM
Member
 
SG335XI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 35
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 25

I should also say - I used the settings provided by Austin Jerry - which helped a great deal. I have a 65X900A. The way I was testing the uniformity was (via an HTPC) I opened paint and set some different color backrounds (white, light gray) and you can see where it's not uniform.


Sony XBR-65X900A
Onkyo TX-NR809
Martin Logan Motion 20 (front) // Martin Logan Motion 30 (center) // Martin Logan Motion 4 (surround) // Martin Logan Electromotion IC (in ceiling, rear)
Martin Logan Dynamo 700W
Xbox One // HTPC Network // SageTV Server // Ceton Cablecard
SG335XI is offline  
Old 05-06-2014, 07:37 AM
Senior Member
 
RiED27880's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Houston Texas
Posts: 455
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked: 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by SG335XI View Post

I should also say - I used the settings provided by Austin Jerry - which helped a great deal. I have a 65X900A. The way I was testing the uniformity was (via an HTPC) I opened paint and set some different color backrounds (white, light gray) and you can see where it's not uniform.

the 65" X900A is overall very good uniformity wise, if you're not happy with your current set and cant live with it, i would exchange it for a different one before they become unavailable. Most 55" are the same with the edge light bleed, but the 65" seems be better at hiding clouding and edgebleed, so give it a shot.
RiED27880 is offline  
Old 05-06-2014, 07:47 AM
Member
 
SG335XI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 35
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 25

Thanks - I'm thinking I will do just that... hoping I get one like Austin Jerry's... it looks really good from the pictures.


Sony XBR-65X900A
Onkyo TX-NR809
Martin Logan Motion 20 (front) // Martin Logan Motion 30 (center) // Martin Logan Motion 4 (surround) // Martin Logan Electromotion IC (in ceiling, rear)
Martin Logan Dynamo 700W
Xbox One // HTPC Network // SageTV Server // Ceton Cablecard
SG335XI is offline  
Old 05-06-2014, 07:48 AM
Advanced Member
 
wase4711's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: outside Chicago
Posts: 999
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Liked: 104
you could also end up getting one that is worse..be careful what you "wish" for..
wase4711 is offline  
Old 05-06-2014, 08:02 AM
Member
 
SG335XI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 35
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 25
I bought it locally (for this sort of reason specifically).... not a big deal.
RiED27880 likes this.

Sony XBR-65X900A
Onkyo TX-NR809
Martin Logan Motion 20 (front) // Martin Logan Motion 30 (center) // Martin Logan Motion 4 (surround) // Martin Logan Electromotion IC (in ceiling, rear)
Martin Logan Dynamo 700W
Xbox One // HTPC Network // SageTV Server // Ceton Cablecard
SG335XI is offline  
Old 05-06-2014, 08:12 AM
Senior Member
 
jjnbos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 252
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by SG335XI View Post

I bought it locally (for this sort of reason specifically).... not a big deal.

I wonder if you might be able to save the vendor and yourself a lot of trouble and check the replacement at the store? We've heard tale of 2 and 3 swaps till somebody got what they needed…

Mine was great, but it came from Houston to the NOLA Best Buy via a short 3 day road trip to who knows where. Throw in another day or two to get it delivered and it would have been tedious to swap once let alone 2 or 3 times...
jjnbos is offline  
Old 05-06-2014, 08:23 AM
Member
 
SG335XI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 35
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 25


Had the exact same thought - figured maybe I could bring a flash drive with a couple full screen color images and give it a test.

jjnbos likes this.

Sony XBR-65X900A
Onkyo TX-NR809
Martin Logan Motion 20 (front) // Martin Logan Motion 30 (center) // Martin Logan Motion 4 (surround) // Martin Logan Electromotion IC (in ceiling, rear)
Martin Logan Dynamo 700W
Xbox One // HTPC Network // SageTV Server // Ceton Cablecard
SG335XI is offline  
Old 05-06-2014, 08:30 AM
Senior Member
 
jjnbos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 252
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by SG335XI View Post


Had the exact same thought - figured maybe I could bring a flash drive with a couple full screen color images and give it a test.

Sounds very wise.

If they / you have a test disk like the Spears and Munsel (sic) , then you could get all scientific and stuff on them :-) and get the pick of the litter.
jjnbos is offline  
Old 05-06-2014, 10:10 AM
Advanced Member
 
flinchn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 846
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
Liked: 202
I noticed something interesting last night. Since the power card on the 65" is so short, I had plugged it into the wall when I got it for convenience and forgot all about it.
I own a Monster Stage 3 power conditioner and have never hooked it up to the TV, although all of my other AV components were as they should.

Well, I finally remembered to plug the set into the power conditioner and there was a nice improvement in color and brightness uniformity, especially with DirecTv. This doesn't surprise me, because I noticed the same thing when I used it with older HDTVs. If you have brownouts or old wiring I would think it would be even more stabilizing.

I know Monster gets a lot of crap about their cable pricing, but I have always found their power stage cleaning and discrete audio/video/digital filters to have a beneficial effect, especially with digital noise - anyone else using one?
flinchn is offline  
Old 05-06-2014, 10:23 AM
AVS Special Member
 
HDTVAV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: WI
Posts: 2,129
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 757 Post(s)
Liked: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by flinchn View Post

I noticed something interesting last night. Since the power card on the 65" is so short, I had plugged it into the wall when I got it for convenience and forgot all about it.
I own a Monster Stage 3 power conditioner and have never hooked it up to the TV, although all of my other AV components were as they should.

Well, I finally remembered to plug the set into the power conditioner and there was a nice improvement in color and brightness uniformity, especially with DirecTv. This doesn't surprise me, because I noticed the same thing when I used it with older HDTVs. If you have brownouts or old wiring I would think it would be even more stabilizing.

I know Monster gets a lot of crap about their cable pricing, but I have always found their power stage cleaning and discrete audio/video/digital filters to have a beneficial effect, especially with digital noise - anyone else using one?

 

I am using one - not a Monster one though.

 

And I have never plugged my TV directly into the wall outlet - so I couldn't tell you the difference.

 

But, as you state, I am sure there is one - however slight it may be...

 

Would be interested in what others have to say.


Samsung 78 HU9000 or LG 79/84 UB9800 or Sony XBR-75X940C (2015)
Panasonic 65VT60
Panasonic 65VT25

Pioneer Elite SC-37
Pioneer Elite BDP-09FD
HDTVAV is offline  
 

Tags
Sony Xbr 65x900a 65 Inch 1080p 120hz 3d Led 4k Ultra Hdtv , Sony Xbr 55x900a 55 Inch 4k Ultra Hd 3d Led Tv
Thread Tools


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off