Official Sony [X9] XBR-55X900A / XBR-65X900A Owner's Thread - Page 311 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #9301 of 11891 Old 05-31-2014, 11:39 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked: 137
Some people take forums too seriously LOL maybe the reason i've been posting here since september last year is because i actually OWN an x9. this mrOrange person thinks i don't contribute, thats his opinion, atleast most of my posts have been about the set itself and not this whole comparison nonsense this thread and others has started to become, thanks to trolls who dont have nothing better to do but troll. lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9302 of 11891 Old 05-31-2014, 11:59 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Does anybody know what live color ACTUALLY does? I was playing around with it yesterday and noticed it seemed to provide "more" shadow detail, but seemed to combine like colors into a large mass of a single color, and not the different hues. I kinda find the colors pleasing actually, but the loss of color space isn't my favorite. Just curious, but what does live color do behind the scenes?
post #9303 of 11891 Old 05-31-2014, 12:56 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 614 Post(s)
Liked: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiED27880 View Post

Some people take forums too seriously LOL maybe the reason i've been posting here since september last year is because i actually OWN an x9. this mrOrange person thinks i don't contribute, thats his opinion, atleast most of my posts have been about the set itself and not this whole comparison nonsense this thread and others has started to become, thanks to trolls who dont have nothing better to do but troll. lol
you think asking about an owners point of view is throwing sets in your face. That's you. I have been following this thread for a year. I just now can buy my set. So asking someone who has owned the set this whole time if given the choices would they buy the same set right now is not being a fanboy. It's researching before you sped 4k on a set when things have changed. Options have changed.
Yes now the x900b is available. It wasnt until recently. That's why I've been here asking about the sony 4k experience.
Thankfully some video philosopher who own both a and b sets pointed out the advantage of the Sony sets vs Sammys. I wouldn't know. All I own are sammys.
But ive wanted the x900a for a year.
Just asking if you were in my position again right now. Buying a new tv. Would you get the A again? The x900b? Which I still have never seen in person. But know the owners of both say get the B if 3d is not the deciding factor but both handle processing better than a sammy. Sony is idea for gamers.
I never once had them hate me for asking this. They just told me why Sony is better. The processing. That's what I needed to know not ever owning a Sony and having updated 4k sets become abailable.
That's coming in here and throwing Samsung in your face? Bragging about Samsung? All I said was the new sammys use light technology that is similar to the x900b. So it's capable of darker darks and brighter whites. So how possibly can the x900a be darker and brighter? I mean hardware wise the sammy is rated to be darker and brighter. So that just doesn't make sense.
I don't care for the bs and neither do you. So just saying get the A because everything is better is not what I was looking for.
I was even given the A advantages in the B forum. I won't interrupt your forum anymore.
Yes I'm getting another set.
But when people ask for help how about reading first. Not all grabbing pitch forks and running to the center of town for a burning.
post #9304 of 11891 Old 05-31-2014, 01:02 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
Liked: 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ4life View Post

Does anybody know what live color ACTUALLY does? I was playing around with it yesterday and noticed it seemed to provide "more" shadow detail, but seemed to combine like colors into a large mass of a single color, and not the different hues. I kinda find the colors pleasing actually, but the loss of color space isn't my favorite. Just curious, but what does live color do behind the scenes?

I've seen reviews say it activated the larger gamut via triluminos, but some others indicate triluminos is always on to some level? I guess you can google because triluminos had some tech info out there. Dunno. I keep it off. You simply can't kill the red push effectively and it ends up looking brilliant at times (strawberries? Lol) but really inaccurate across the board.
post #9305 of 11891 Old 05-31-2014, 01:05 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 614 Post(s)
Liked: 168
Sammy can upscale. That's its only real shining area. Sony has the best processing in the industry. For gamers it's the best tv you can buy. Lowest lag times for fast game play and sports. It has comparable black levels and handles colors especially well.
Sammys over saturate it's reds and lose detail. Sammy is a fine Tv. Sony is a step above due to its processing technology. Sony does not make its panels. But it's tvs have the best looking picture because there is lesser judder than on competing sets.

This I learned from reading post in the x900b forum.

From this one, it disappoints people to have to compare possible other sets. Why ask me a question when you can find it by reading through hundreds of pages of comments to find the exact info you want. Yes even with search.
Yes you own the tv. But you don't like to tell non owners it's strengths after a year of everyday use.
Not just some review unit. You lived with it.

But that info is taboo and we can't ask because we didn't buy the set yet.

Ok I get it. My bad.
post #9306 of 11891 Old 05-31-2014, 01:06 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
Liked: 199
And to the rest of you: barf

Come in and ask your questions - keep your opinions to yourself if they are combative or derogatory to the owners who enjoy their set - keep your comparisons in a pro con list for your own reference - buy your selected TV - join the owners thread of your selected TV
RiED27880 likes this.
post #9307 of 11891 Old 05-31-2014, 01:19 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrorange303 View Post

Sammy can upscale. That's its only real shining area. Sony has the best processing in the industry. For gamers it's the best tv you can buy. Lowest lag times for fast game play and sports. It has comparable black levels and handles colors especially well.
Sammys over saturate it's reds and lose detail. Sammy is a fine Tv. Sony is a step above due to its processing technology. Sony does not make its panels. But it's tvs have the best looking picture because there is lesser judder than on competing sets.

This I learned from reading post in the x900b forum.

From this one, it disappoints people to have to compare possible other sets. Why ask me a question when you can find it by reading through hundreds of pages of comments to find the exact info you want. Yes even with search.
Yes you own the tv. But you don't like to tell non owners it's strengths after a year of everyday use.
Not just some review unit. You lived with it.

But that info is taboo and we can't ask because we didn't buy the set yet.

Ok I get it. My bad.[/quote
If you can afford it , Get the B set. or get a great deal on the A set.
post #9308 of 11891 Old 05-31-2014, 01:21 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by TweakerInWA View Post

I can't tell you how discouraging it is to come visit my thread (Yes, I own an XBR-65900A, this is my place to discuss and share) and continue hearing pointless he said/she said, the "B" does this, the 950 supposedly that, what about Panny, Samsung pointless banter.... I COULD CARE LESS, as could everyone else (technically I can't speak for everyone else, I know) that owns an "A" If I wanted to read about comparisons between models other than my own and discuss them, would it not behoove me to go the the said model/manufacturer threads and discuss them there? How about the "General" discussion thread? Again, people here bought their XBR-X900A's for a reason, THEY LOVE THE PQ, THE AUDIO, THE CURRENT PRICE POINT, THE SET AS A WHOLE!!! Why is it necessary for people who don't even own one to continually detract from the purpose of this thread by comparing it to other model's? Here's a clue, this set has the best picture (in my eye's) of any set I've ever owned, the 4K PQ even that of my Kuro...I could have returned the A for a B model, no questions asked, but did not... Why?, because I love my 900A for other reasons that are my own, not monetarily driven, thus not debatable as everyone is different and I shouldn't have to defend what I perceive as the "right" choice for me ....You'll find I have not one post in the 900B thread, why? again I don't own one....So I'm still vexed as to why it's necessary for people to jump in from time to time about other models (particularly the "B") ?? If I'm looking for advice and actively shopping so be it, ask away about the 900A..but if I'm here just to chime in about how my model "X" does this and model "Y" does not, you're just cluttering up the 900A's OWNERS thread. That's my $0.02, carry on... lol tongue.gif This isn't directed specifically at you MrOrange, just quoted you..... smile.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinchn View Post

And to the rest of you: barf

Come in and ask your questions - keep your opinions to yourself if they are combative or derogatory to the owners who enjoy their set - keep your comparisons in a pro con list for your own reference - buy your selected TV - join the owners thread of your selected TV

Amen to both. It's people like this who have been ruining this thread. If you have questions please ask. If you have nothing but an opinion bout another tv ask but don't insult. This is 900a thread. It is for people who own the set or going to get the set and have questions. Not for 900b or samsung TVs. If you don't like that everyone else is bashing you then maybe u should stop responding to this thread and go somewhere else
post #9309 of 11891 Old 05-31-2014, 02:58 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 16
This thread has become painful. I read at night after work it's become mostly a bunch of children fighting over ********. This thread needs a moderator BAD!!!
dbburns likes this.
post #9310 of 11891 Old 05-31-2014, 03:34 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
Liked: 683

Perhaps we should moderate ourselves.  I participate in this thread to gain valuable feedback with regards to other owner's experiences with the X900a series.  I value comments from people like Geoff D, and I will miss the industry insights provided by LeeSoFi.  In return, I have always tried to share my learning's and insights, and to provide meaningful guidance to others who might be contemplating purchasing a 4K display.

I find the endless discussions of where to get the best deal very tiresome, especially since I already own the set.  And the debates about what level of cloudiness is acceptable is getting old as well.  It would be wonderful if we could all be professional and focus on a meaningful exchange of useful information before all the good guys decide to leave forever.  Just MHO.

post #9311 of 11891 Old 05-31-2014, 03:42 PM

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
Liked: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinJerry View Post

Perhaps we should moderate ourselves.  I participate in this thread to gain valuable feedback with regards to other owner's experiences with the X900a series.  I value comments from people like Geoff D, and I will miss the industry insights provided by LeeSoFi.  In return, I have always tried to share my learning's and insights, and to provide meaningful guidance to others who might be contemplating purchasing a 4K display.

I find the endless discussions of where to get the best deal very tiresome, especially since I already own the set.  And the debates about what level of cloudiness is acceptable is getting old as well.  It would be wonderful if we could all be professional and focus on a meaningful exchange of useful information before all the good guys decide to leave forever.  Just MHO.

Agreed.
I hope in a few weeks when all the 900A models are gone from the shelves people will leave who don't own the set and have no intention of buying it.
I remember just a few months ago when a rude post was the exception. Now it has become the norm.
smile.gif
post #9312 of 11891 Old 05-31-2014, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinJerry View Post

we ALL owe you a HUGE thank you for the great knowledge you continue to share with all of us and your amazing PQ settings Jerry. smile.gif again, thank you
post #9313 of 11891 Old 05-31-2014, 03:53 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

we ALL owe you a HUGE thank you for the great knowledge you continue to share with all of us and your amazing PQ settings Jerry. smile.gif again, thank you

Thank you, Ried, I have received a lot of satisfaction from the feedback from you guys. 

My next project, which I am working on now, is a "CalMan for Dummies who own the X900A Display", ;), similar to the REW Guide I developed that is referenced in my sig.  My philosophy has always been to share knowledge so that others can obtain maximum enjoyment from their audio and video technology as much as I do.

post #9314 of 11891 Old 05-31-2014, 04:33 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Hey, don't leave us X850A owners behind! We are the little brothers of X900A.tongue.gif Seriously though, many thanks to AustinJerry's contribution. His settings work well on X850A also.
RiED27880 likes this.

Vinod
post #9315 of 11891 Old 05-31-2014, 04:35 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 16
If I never read about stream youtube 4k via a firmware update it will be too soon for me. Pricing issues don't Bother me but I just switched from the 55 to the 65 and am in price natch mode. Those discussions have saved me hundreds of dollars. The nonsense about the new model vs the old model, and thus crap about curved TVs makes me want to unsubscribe. All I care to read about is my tv and how to enjoy it more.
post #9316 of 11891 Old 05-31-2014, 04:48 PM

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdrozdowski View Post

And so does the A - that's how I have it setup. Works great.

Where in the Sony owners manual or what manual explains the sub output from the headphone jack? I went thru the "?" on the remote to find any instructions on audio and mine does not explain what the unit does when you use output from the headphone jack other than the wire it requires. It does say you can pick between audio and headphone for an output and also you can select between volume control via the TV or volume control in the receiver being fed. Nothing explains if the TV internal speakers still work or are switchable. I have a horrible time finding info on the unit I have(900A). If controlled by the tv volume control, do the speakers in the tv still operate?

Bill Shenefelt
http://sheneskillies.com
william.shenefelt@verizon.net
post #9317 of 11891 Old 05-31-2014, 04:54 PM

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Bestbuy has the 65 inch x900a and 850a as a deal of the day AGAIN. That has to be the most times I have ever seen a sony xbr on special sales at bestbuy. Strangely the 55" went off sale to $3999, but my area stores seem to have restocked on these. I think there may be a big supply sitting out there. Most people probably didn't even start considering buying it until the recent price drops.
post #9318 of 11891 Old 05-31-2014, 05:06 PM

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 29
I made a thread for all the prospective buyers to argue and discuss 2013 vs 2014 models here:

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1534016/sony-2013-xbr-x900a-vs-2014-x900b-comparison-thread

So we can try to keep this thread more x900a specific.
RiED27880 and Mrorange303 like this.
post #9319 of 11891 Old 05-31-2014, 06:06 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by flinchn View Post

I've seen reviews say it activated the larger gamut via triluminos, but some others indicate triluminos is always on to some level? I guess you can google because triluminos had some tech info out there. Dunno. I keep it off. You simply can't kill the red push effectively and it ends up looking brilliant at times (strawberries? Lol) but really inaccurate across the board.

Yes, triluminos is always on. All triluminos refers to on this TV is the fact that the backlight emits 3 specific wavelengths of red, green and blue light combined into one "white" color. On this TV, they use blue LEDs combined with quantum dots from ColorIQ to do this.

Josh - GamerTag: ShapeGSX PSN: ShapeGSX
'97 Eclipse GSX - 11.825@117.55mph in the 1/4
post #9320 of 11891 Old 06-01-2014, 04:35 AM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 97
Ok so another shoot out with Sony 4k contender, where apparently the 4k was the worst set. Boy arent we a bunch of fools, we talk abut science and choose turkeys. rolleyes.gif

http://www.whathifi.com/forum/tvs-and-projectors/the-ultimate-shoot-out?page=3#comment-2966526

Now I have come to the conclusion that I own the only Sony X9000A TV in the world where Sony has put in an OLED panel

OR this guy is talking out of his ass.

Because I have not seen grey or even close to dark grey bars, I have not seen inaccurate colour or DSE. I have not. I know what grey bars are, i still own last years Samsung flagship. My blacks are black - its my pride on this set.

And I see no reason why the x9000B shouldn't be better or equal to what i see. So what is this guy talking about?

I am done with these 'professional shootouts', they calibrate led sets poorly and spend all their time on plasmas and oleds.

The bias against led is just bitter and unfair. I never thought I would like led too, but since 2-3 years they are some of the best sets ever!
RiED27880 likes this.
post #9321 of 11891 Old 06-01-2014, 04:50 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 72
They weren't comparing your TV. Blacks have been measured on the A to be better than the B, which directly affects the appearance of letterbox bars. Contrast is better on the B though.

Not sure why they compared streaming 4k to BluRay. That's just odd.

Josh - GamerTag: ShapeGSX PSN: ShapeGSX
'97 Eclipse GSX - 11.825@117.55mph in the 1/4
post #9322 of 11891 Old 06-01-2014, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishant786 View Post

Ok so another shoot out with Sony 4k contender, where apparently the 4k was the worst set. Boy arent we a bunch of fools, we talk abut science and choose turkeys. rolleyes.gif

http://www.whathifi.com/forum/tvs-and-projectors/the-ultimate-shoot-out?page=3#comment-2966526

Now I have come to the conclusion that I own the only Sony X9000A TV in the world where Sony has put in an OLED panel

Because I have not seen grey or even close to dark grey bars, I have not seen inaccurate colour or DSE. I have not. I know what grey bars are, i still own last years Samsung flagship. My blacks are black - its my pride on this set.

And I see no reason why the x9000B shouldn't be better or equal to what i see. So what is this guy talking about?

I am done with these 'professional shootouts', they calibrate led sets poorly and spend all their time on plasmas and oleds.

The bias against led is just bitter and unfair. I never thought I would like led too, but since 2-3 years they are some of the best sets ever!

i agree, when i started to notice the bias of these so called "expert" reviews leaning towards plasma and now OLED throwing dirt on LCD/LED, i started to not consider their opinion on my next purchase and trust my own judgement. YES, plasma has deep blacks, perhaps deeper than our X9, but i agree with you. The Blacks look deep enough to me on this set plus the color accuracy is just beautiful to see and enjoy no matter what i'm watching. Not to mention the incredible detail!
post #9323 of 11891 Old 06-01-2014, 06:27 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Liked: 154
Quote:

i agree, when i started to notice the bias of these so called "expert" reviews leaning towards plasma and now OLED throwing dirt on LCD/LED, i started to not consider their opinion on my next purchase and trust my own judgement. YES, plasma has deep blacks, perhaps deeper than our X9, but i agree with you. The Blacks look deep enough to me on this set plus the color accuracy is just beautiful to see and enjoy no matter what i'm watching. Not to mention the incredible detail!
These shootouts are often packed with old time plasma owners that bring their bias to the table - I've observed the VE Shootouts for years and it's very evident from the attendee's there is a very strong plasma allegiance being polled that come into the sessions with that bias.

Important to notice how they placed minimal attention on the importance of Whites ( a plasma weakness) - where ever they reviewed a plasma weakness we know of they skirted over it yet when reviewing a plasma strength they focus like it's one of their children they are rating. Come on Whites are far more important than they'll ever admit to. Deep Blacks without strong contrast gives shadow details whereas blacks without them is CRUSH or DSE.

It's not just blacks but steps of gray and the White to Black that delivers immersion. If you ever want to test true shadow details IMO and experience is get a BD version of Van Helsing which is loaded with CGI and insane shadow details can be observed - back when I owned a Sony SXRD 60" I'll never forget the amazing shadow detail that TV presented throughout that illicited involuntary wows and make you giggle as it was something I'd only experienced at an amusement park at Cedar Point viewing about a 13 story IMAX screen that the closest thing I can relate the experience to that it replicated on a 60" screen with that movie and my wife had the same experience but made me sell it because it overwhelmed to room but the sad part is I replaced it with a Panasonic Plasma that everyone raved about here and it was the opposite - I viewed the exact same HD material from Van Helsing at night and there was ZERO immersive impact - none, nada, zero!

Besides that the plasma was destroyed during daytime sun filled room for movies/gaming and at that time it was the best Panasonic plasma before they became inexpensive. Many of these shootouts ignore the reality of daytime viewing - finally last year Robert of VE did have a small segment of the two days devoted to daytime viewing. So my point is take these shootouts with a grain of salt as they are often purposefully focuing on plasma strengths and denial of it's weaknesses. Buy what brings Joy and Wow factor to your viewing enjoyment I am still haunted by that SXRD experienced and never seen a panel replicate those shadow details that made the picture immersive and 3D when 3D on TV's did not exist yet. Take Van Helsing in HD for a whirl with your audition and see what it does for you. In fact there is a scene where the Dracula is walking on the walls in the castle and it simply was amazing on that TV but in other panels there was no sense of wow. That LCOS at that time was lab tested for it's ansi contrast and was tops - often 3-4 times higher than competitors at the time and won it's shootout against all including CRT, Plasma, LCD, DLP.

These shootouts cater to and work for those fans and to them they are correct to their eyes but it doesn't make us dumb asses and them Mensa HT viewers. Don't be a Lemming!wink.gif

In that review his conclusion in #4 doesn't make sense - he placed the Panny 4K LED in 4th place yet he says when they tallied the vote it won? If so, why has he rated it #4 when the full tally made it a winner? This is confusing - the plasma is rated as a Best Buy at #1, so wasn't this to rate PQ? A plasma until they are all gone are likely to be the best buy but whats the goal of this shootout and ratings tally? So is Sony now the Rodney Dangerfield of HT? wink.gif

Just confusing end result shootout tally.eek.gif

Samsung 65F8000, 60D8000, 40HU6350, Panasonic 50E60 LCD's
post #9324 of 11891 Old 06-01-2014, 09:09 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgdaes View Post

This thread has become painful. I read at night after work it's become mostly a bunch of children fighting over ********. This thread needs a moderator BAD!!!

At times, it does seem like all we do is nitpick and fight instead of watching TV, but you have to expect some of it when people here are so passionate about A/V and their opinions. The rule I follow is, state your opinion and try to back it up. If someone disagrees it is fine, and if you disagree you get one reply. After that one reply, I just move on or ignore, because it just devolves into arguing and name calling.
Carlos_E likes this.
post #9325 of 11891 Old 06-01-2014, 09:16 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by nishant786 View Post

The flaw with all these shootouts is the lack of quality 4K material. Heavily compressed Netflix 4K does not cut it. If you read the review they specifically mention the 4K demos of food was stunning. A proper 4K source with WCG/HDR would should clear advantages. Seeing there is a lack of 4K materiel, a better test would may be a 4K camcorder or RED EPIC signal fed to each 4K display to see a difference. I think someone here brings their own homemade 4K material with them to the showrooms and it is often superior in quality to even the factory demos.
Carlos_E likes this.
post #9326 of 11891 Old 06-01-2014, 09:35 AM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 110

Sometimes these comparison posts have me 2nd guessing my purchase of the X9A, but I have always come to my senses. My set is not perfect, but as a whole, considering all the great things I really love about it, I think its the best experience any TV on the market offers, hands down. It obviously is not everyone's choice and I'm never going to try to convince anyone that it should be. Not having been on this thread long, I've got to say that I understand why folks are signing off for good. I haven't been the best at keeping the conversation on topic either, so I am not exonerating myself from being part of the problem. I guess its a live and learn thing. Having said that, I think some topics as they relate to our X900A are sometimes worth talking about, e.g. X1 or x10. If we don't want to read posts about clouding or what-not then why can't there be a sub-thread or separate thread for these mundane but very common issues people have? I think these discussions or exchanges should have a place, maybe not on the main thread. Just my two cents.  

nishant786 and RiED27880 like this.
post #9327 of 11891 Old 06-01-2014, 09:49 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I just got my set. After 2 days I think it looks great however I find it way too dim at times any idea what might be causing this?
Back light is at max and eco mode is off.
post #9328 of 11891 Old 06-01-2014, 10:52 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Have my 65X900A for month and a half and loving it. YouTube is amazing. Dying for some 4K streamed content to be wowed again. Almost tempted to hook up the X1.
post #9329 of 11891 Old 06-01-2014, 10:55 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 455 Post(s)
Liked: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by GARRIGA View Post

Have my 65X900A for month and a half and loving it. YouTube is amazing. Dying for some 4K streamed content to be wowed again. Almost tempted to hook up the X1.

House of cards doesn't look that great. Personally the locally stored content on the fmp is the way to go smile.gif
post #9330 of 11891 Old 06-01-2014, 11:03 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lore2486 View Post

I just got my set. After 2 days I think it looks great however I find it way too dim at times any idea what might be causing this?
Back light is at max and eco mode is off.

Have you compared your current settings with the ones referenced in the link in my sig? You need to make sure Picture and Contrast are set properly, as well as the LED Dynamic Control.

In a room with reasonable light control, a backlight setting of 7 achieves a brightness of 40, which is in the recommended range. If you like a torch mode, select Vivid.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Sony Xbr 65x900a 65 Inch 1080p 120hz 3d Led 4k Ultra Hdtv , Sony Xbr 55x900a 55 Inch 4k Ultra Hd 3d Led Tv
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page